Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymusicz Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

THEY HAVE AN ETHICS OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU FORGET THAT? THEY DO KR'S. DID YOU GUYS FORGET THAT!!!!!!!! THIS WAS A BS PR MOVE, THAT'S ALL.

But meh, as one said previously, I didn't fly the 3000 miles to get there.
  2. OSAHase Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

iaxiloll, you seem to forget that the real WIN here is not fetching a picture, but delivering information to Will Smith personally.

Also this Poster with Smith and the Nigger Quote, well, its hard but true. Smith should see it.
  3. AquaMan Member

No, it's not a courtroom.

But the posts I was commenting on sure as heck made it sound like they were stating facts.

Maybe I'm just overreacting, though. I've been on the innertubes for a while (longer than some, not as long as others; if you want stats, tough, because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE STATS! [ahem]), and people talking about how they know shit without actually being there or having the actual facts tends to piss me off. Especially when I'm doing it. :razz:
  4. OSAHase Member

an0nCSPSG, the school using LRH Tech is a fact, so it has some affiliations with Scientology no matter what WS tries to tell us.
  5. MKUltra Member

Who cares?

People are actually allowed to have opinions on what transpired here, be those opinions popular or not, and if such opinions were unwelcome, then SoCal Anons should have posted nothing about the meeting, then everyone could have been nice and deluded that everything was nicey-nice and all gone into agreement of how great and wonderful things were.

This type of attitude is only one step above the garbage of "What have you done for Anon?". It is puerile egofagging that smacks of elitism, arrogance and adds nothing to the debate. :colbert:
  6. yknot Member

WTF would a picture have done to put us where we belong? Even then, I'd want to remind people that it could very likely have been a handling. A picture is proof that he was there, maybe good for spreading the story further, but it doesn't make the story itself change all that much.
  7. D... Member

This.

Not saying this wasn't a win. But if they have "ethics", then it's Scientology. From what I've read, ethics officers tend to be the worst fucker upper. It's a disciplinary role that punishes people for not being Scientologist enough. Study tech in of itself is meh, but if its applied the way Scientology wants it to be, then it's manipulative and a natural gateway drug to Scientology. Oh and guess what, director of learning is a Scientologist.

hur hur hur.
  8. iaxiloll Member

I get all that. But how can a well educated intelligent adult, make you believe that he does not know about the crimes of Scientolgy. I challenge you OSAHase to find something positive in the intertubes about the cult.It is soooo hard. Er kann doch nicht so blöd sein!! Oh so you can not believe the intertubes?? But you can believe what cyber terrorists on steroids tell you cos they took of their masks? Hello??? The only information Anonymous has to deliver is, we does not afraid of the cult. Will decided on his own to stand on the fuckin pavement for cryin out loud. The pic would have been creditability and security. Where do you think the term pics or it didn´t happen come from.
  9. anon1957 Member

I am so proud of all 4/5 of you! I think that you handled the whole process brilliantly--from choosing not to wear masks for the sake of the children and your ability to speak honestly, respectfully and courageously to WS.

As for WS himself, I believe that he and his wife have chosen to open this school out of a genuine desire to not only provide a school for their own children, but for others as there are so many other ways a rich powerful man like him can "do good" to "look good." A school is labor intensive. I also believe that he is inquisitive by nature, so it is my hope that he will follow up on the info on Hubbard that you provided. You are not going to change anyone's mind in an instant--so if you have merely suceeded in raising questions in his mind, then the meeting was an enormous win! Finally, if he was truly under the power of the scilons, it is highly unlikely that he would've responded to the protest as he did--in person. That is not true scilon behavior.
  10. Clamosaurus Member

People really REALLY need to remember things such as the above.

Will Smith is "not a scientologist, but" he can hand out personality test flyers to the crew on the set of Hancock?

Come on, Will Smith has defended scientology by saying its comparable with Christianity.

Will Smith and the cult dont want the PR of Nony's protesting anywhere near the school.

When was the last time Will Smith did this?

I for one dont buy what Will is trying to sell you all.

Have NVA come to the party with the rep[resentations they made at the last meeting?
    I guess not. They trotted out Will Smith to 'align' you all.

As for "looking into Will's eye and KNOWING" about him being sincere, the communications course is all about believable communication.

Good work for meeting with the guy, but not so good people are convinced Will hasnt been 'handled' with relation to all the nasty l facts that show hubbard was a crim that founded a criminal enterprise.
  11. iaxiloll Member

Google Tom Cruise . Wills good friend, then tell me that Will does not know about the crimes of the cult.
    Bullshit!!!
  12. Sponge Member

As soon as a DVD compilation of all the Hamburg conference speeches is ready then perhaps Mr.Smith would like to see it. Maybe it could be hand delivered by fellow actor and ex-scientologist Jason Beghe. They could "do lunch".
  13. Daywatch Member

I am afraid I have to agree

and he said they are using LRH tech and NOT paying for it???????
  14. iaxiloll Member

GTFO. Pics or it did not happen. Nao go and spread your story. By the way I had seks with Paris Hilton last night.Pics ? Hell no when we stood on the pavement I felt............................STFU.
  15. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

If he isn't a scieno, you bet he's been fed craploads of scientology pr.
  16. iaxiloll Member

I was actually wondering if you where in a gay bar, welcome back to reality.
  17. anonymusicz Member

So, let me get this straight. Will's wife is a scientologist. Will opens a school "based" on altered "tech" which is a high crime in scientology, fully supported by his wife, who is a scientologist, and she isn't in ethics right now?

Am I doin it rite?
  18. me57 Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

:flowers::anon:
    pr and charisma smith is intellegent enough to be more aware of the crimes and abuses of scientology and that using any of it's fronts materials is giving credence to the cult. however You guys are terrific=Anonymous:flowers::anon:
  19. D... Member

Er, all things considered, OP is credible.
  20. cubby Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS, guys

at the very least they are promoting the tech, at the worst also funding it

i don't care whether will and/or jada deep down in their hearts consider themselves scilons
    i don't care if will smith has a sincere desire to do good or not
    i don't care if he really believes what he said or if he was acting.

i think these guys did a good job in what was a startling situation and got in a lot of good material -- let's not lose focus on the relevant parts.
  21. iaxiloll Member

I have spent God knows 4 hours on this thread, thank God eyes are finally opening. If I personally spoke to Will with you Gais, I would not have the balls to Picket tomorrow either. But that is not the point.
  22. Evil Zoe Member

I, for one, think the socal anons have enough intelligence to know if they handled this correctly or not, and I think they also have the ability to speculate on what this means as well as any naysayer here on this thread. They don't NEED to be told.

Whether this meeting has had any effect will be seen in the future.

All we can do is wait and see. Also, we can congratulate them on getting the response they did.
  23. Sponge Member

Don't forget that the cult will be having a PR flap over this. They cannot avoid overreacting and if they do that around Woll Smoth then he may baulk and go on more of a fact hunt. This of course assumes he isn't a complete and total TC/Scilon suck-up and that there is some measure of critical thinking inside that thing between his little sticky-out ears.
  24. yknot Member

I've reread what I've written and what you've written, and I don't see where you are getting the idea I think we should take everything at face value and call this a complete win. Maybe a good first step, but it needs follow up. Even with a picture, I wouldn't call it a complete win and would bring up the very real possibility that it was a handling. Someone said we should take the SoCal anons report as gospel because we weren't there, and I objected to that. I'd make the same objection if there were pics. So, um, go ahead and tell me to GTFO again, if you want.
  25. iaxiloll Member

Ok so is there a picket tomorrow?
  26. Daywatch Member

we congratulate AND condemn
    its what we do
    we celebrate WINS
    and mock fails

you new here?
  27. iaxiloll Member

I ask you the same question that I have asked before. Are they picketing tomorrow? I will take this step by step so you answer this question to the best of your abilities then I will guide you through my frame of thought. I will try to be as polite as I can.
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

Here's the problem with Will's argument:

He states that is children are learning well. I believe that.

But he fails to realize that:
    1) They are privileged children that had and still have the best nannies.
    2) They have been home schooled, probably by highly qualified educators/tutors.
    3) They have traveled the world, and that alone is the best education.
    4) All parents think their children are the smartest.
    5) They have not been properly measured and compared with other children in similar situations.

It's always risky to make conclusions using anecdotal evidence. School curricula are carefully chosen based on years of research and good old trial and error. Will smith school is brand new with a 150 page long curricula. How do we know that they will cover the entire coursework? Maybe they will not be able to cover more than 30 pages.

This whole gradient/recursive word lookup has been studied by experts and determined to be flawed. Would you trust your children to the judgment of a Hollywood actor?

A new school with new teachers, new curricula, regardless if it includes scientologists or not is very RISKY to a child's education.

Will his children actually attend this school ? I don't remember reading that his children are enrolled in this school ? That would help convince me.

Meanwhile, let's keep a close eye on the situation.

Ex. Scientlogy kids I have spoken to were not thrilled about the education they got. I'm afraid this school will be no different.
  29. yknot Member

I don't know if they're picketing tomorrow. I hope so, and if they are, I hope they keep in mind that they might be getting handled.
  30. iaxiloll Member

Do you laik blowjobs? I haz blowjob for free.
  31. Anon123456 Member

i tend to think will did the gentlemenly thing to do and came out and talked to anons. he put out the olive branch and we should put one out too. give him a couple days of the school being open before more enturbulation. by then we may have more info on how exactly the school is run. just my opinion.

or

i suck cocks
  32. Aveeno Member

Socal, you guys are awesome. Congrats on your talk to Will Smith today! I'm happy to see him flinching like that, maybe now he'll start to think about what he's getting into.
  33. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

His wife is a full-on Scientologist. Imagine if your spouse was in a cult that had a specific policy on the recruitment of celebrities, a disconnection policy to isolate them from anyone critical of the cult, and to top it all off, it records all your auditing/counseling sessions to use as blackmail.

Even if Will Smith does not consider himself to be a Scientologist, he is a supporter of Scientology, his actions are evidence of that (giving out Scientology promotional materials, using Scientology theories in his school, donating money to the cult).

Congratulations to the SoCal anons, the fact that you got to talk to him and tell him the facts about Scientology is a major achievement, he can no longer pretend to be ignorant about the abusive practices in the cult.

I can understand why pics would not be appropriate. But there were paparazzi photographers around, as noted by the director of security, maybe there are pics you don't know about yet.
  34. iaxiloll Member

You hope while I pray. Now what would make you accept their absence tomorrow?
  35. DarthXenu Member

FUCKING THIS ^^^^

Also, Study Tech is know to suck, and $cientology is know to be a dangerous brainwashing cult. Dangerous School is dangerous

And some celebrity dude is pretty irresponsible!

EDIT: Dangerous school should be picketed tomorrow
  36. the_cloak Member

Holy Shit... just holy shit. This has been the most amazing month ever and it's just begun. This is awesome! Not only does he sound sincere, he is squirreling the tech and so far, getting away with it. Bet DM isn't happy with THAT.
  37. 14G0 Member

WEEN WEEN WEEN! EPIC WEEN!
  38. Daywatch Member

WILL SMITH SAID THEY ARE USING LRH TECH AND THEY ARE NOT PAYING THE CULT ANYTHING FOR IT

DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE?????
    THIS IS NOT A SHOT AT THE SOCAL ANONS, WHO ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AND I'M PROUD OF THEM
    ( 'cept Ath I hope he gets testicular cancer)THIS IS AN HONEST QUESTION!!!
  39. the_cloak Member

Main thing is that he sounds like an idealist. He has this grand idealistic vision and it does sound like he means well. Sometimes idealists cannot see the forest for the trees. Sounds like the man is being used by the scilons. But if they are mixing the "study tech" with other stuff, they technically they are squirreling it. I know to us that is meaningless but it certainly means something to the scilons.
  40. iaxiloll Member

Massive Cocks dude. In a couple of days the media is gone. That is the main reason why Will Smith would talk to fucktards wearing masks. If all is hushed down WTF would the media stay for?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.