Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iaxiloll Member

2. Erra Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

My guess is to why their are so many viewing this thread.

This meeting was only known by Anons and The Fresh Prince. It figures that paparazzi would go to where they could find out about it, and the only place it exists is here on enturb. So makes sense. Plus tons of anons beating off to the thought of belairing woll smoth himself.

Edit: Also, you guys are doing the belair wrong. If the OP had ended in a belair, it wouldve been epic. Just reposting the song now is fail.
  3. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Can somebody PM lings to me?

(Yes, I'm skeert! Don't make me go down there!) :uhm:
  4. 14G0 Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Um...hang on.
  5. iaxiloll Member

Yes as soon as you PM me the pics of TC in the gay bar....oh sorry, wrong thread.
  6. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Hey, that's AGP's department, not mine! :massivegrin: Different specialities, y'see. :text:
  7. Snake Member

lol trolled
  8. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

:doh: Can ya blame me? I wanna check out his ensemble! I might be the Other Kinda Ghey, but I can still appreciate a guy who cleans up well! :flowers:
  9. AnonymooseDK Member

This is good:) Will seems like a pretty cool guy, maybe he'll take some of this stuff to heart:)
  10. lanonymous Member

Will Smith's Charities Include Scientology
    Friday, December 14, 2007

By Roger Friedman

More info on the 20,000 donation to Scilon front group HELP:

Will Smith Funds Private Scientology School

Friday, May 30, 2008

By Jana Winter

11. kritik98 Member

He is an actor and I am sure he was "acting". Kudos to L.A. Anons! I was born and raised there but I am batting for the NM team now. Lots of interaction with celebs when I lived there. I am not impressed by them. Keep a close eye on that school. I have no doubts that they are trying to get smith in the fold.....and I think he's lying (acting) about the extent of his involvement.
  12. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH

Will Smith's breakfast ?
  13. NonMoose Member

"Smith says that he and Jada have traveled all over five continents looking at educational techniques, and have incorporated them. The co founder of the school is Muslim, staff includes Christians and Jews. He says Tom Cruise is his friend and he has looked in Tom’s eyes and KNOWS Tom wants to help people that he means well (he compared TC to the rabbi at the Simon Weisenthal Center in terms of that degree of dedication). "

Sorry I couldn't be there today. Please make sure to pick apart these arguments in particular! Turn his logic against him.
  14. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

OSHI-
  15. iaxiloll Member

So for those Starstruckfags that think that I am paranoid.This is what I said as the 19th poster on this thread. Today, 11:02 AM, in Germany. It is now 12:24 PM, thirteen hours ago.

Thread

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...jada-pinkett-smiths-school-opening-day-28354/

I hate myself for the stance that I have been forced to take on this issue gais, it is not personal but.

YOU HAZ BEEN HANDLED AND HAZ TWICE, LA ANONS!!!
  16. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Like opening a school based on 'LRH tech'?

I find the whole thing depressing. In PR terms it only works in the cult's favour, nobody else's. I think that meeting was spin.
  17. D... Member

I'm well aware. But it still had to be done. If not by me, then somebody else.

Also

18. 14G0 Member

409 lurkers saw that.

LOL!
  19. eksef Member

Posting in EPIC thread. EPIC WIN.

Good job Anonymous.
  20. Daywatch Member

Guys Woll SMoth might NOT be lying he might not BE a scifag

but Jada is a RAVING scilon, so that is like being married to a raging catholic , giving money to open a school that teaches catholic doctrine and hirering teachers that were in the priesthood

this is a GOOD start but its just a start!

oh and go to The Thunderdome to see the pictures our secret photographer took
  21. lanonymous Member

Seems Anonymous will now suffer the same trials that beset the modern day celebrity... check out this article for some shady gossip type reporting, they didnt do it rite. But at least they did it

22. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

I can't believe you didn't Bel-Air him...

oh well. Good job nonetheless.
  23. iaxiloll Member

Holy Xenu!!! some form of justice.
  24. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Since Will Smith and/or his people are probably reading this, let's hear from Jessie Prince and L.Ron Hubbard IN THEIR OWN VOICES, shall we?
    YouTube - Human Rights Video: In Support of Human Rights
  25. MKUltra Member

Interesting... You see, sometimes it is not what someone says, it is what they do not say that speaks volumes.

Will cannot exactly come right out and say "Tom means well, but the dude has gone over the top into la la land", but he can inform by exclusion of the fact. Some call it "reading between the lines".
  26. ryangiggs Member

Well done Anon. Well done.:hooray:

Will accepting your info flyer is a massive win.

It seems from your report that he was denying/lying to himself on some points. This is an unhealthy place to be in, Will. Get well soon.
  27. AnonOrange_ Member

I'm going to go eat some fried chicken. Really !

This thread is making me hungry.
  28. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Okay guise, I have to admit something... Because of my proximity to the Calabasas school, I decided to do a drive by just to see how the protests were going. I threw all my anonymous gear in the backseat including some flyers for /b/lackup. The sun was up. I had the windows open. It was a nice drive.

So I was a couple of blocks from the school, I still had time to honk then go to work. Then my cell phone rang. It was work. They had a problem. I totally forgot about the California law about cell phones while driving because right as I answered it, I saw in my rear-view mirror a black car with lights pulling out of the street behind me. I thought, "Crap! Cops!" So I hung up and pulled over at a parking lot and pretended I'm doing something innocent.

But instead, the guy in the car gets out and started fricken photographing my plates with this big-ass camera. I've been careful all these months by being on the downlow here in L.A and all of a sudden, I take drive and I'm now fagged by OSA! I turned around and saw my flyers in full view in the back and the guy was taking pics of them! I was like, "OH SHI-! OSA!"

So I picked up the phone to phone to call my mom. I grabbed my purse and keys and book it. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, "Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Oh and The Game.
  29. iaxiloll Member

I would have said, "Big Willy? I gots your back´n all, but I gots t give mah crew some shit t run with. No what I´m sayin? Now you want us t chill right? Cool, now am chillen right now big Willy style, but my boys in da crib needs some kinda documentary shit, t prove that this shit went down and we´s for real.Y´know, like a photo, snap shot or what ever see? Some kinda documentary shit. See those cyber terrorists don´t play like that. Now this is what I´mo do for ya. You strike a documentarial Willy pose like you know you could, and I´mo keep mah boys of yo back for about a week or so, t´give the paparazzis some time t do they shit get bored and get th´fuk outa yo face. Can you feel me? Go head sho me some love", snap.

Anonymous delivers.
  30. D... Member

*golf clap*
  31. AquaMan Member

Reading through the various threads, I didn't see (or just missed) anything that even suggested SoCal Anons thought this was anything but one stage of the campaign.

Defeating a goon or sub-boss doesn't win the game, but it does contribute to it.
  32. Daywatch Member

that was my attempt at cheer leading

I should stick to RAEG huh?
  33. AquaMan Member

(separate post to not get things mixed together)

For the people in this thread who insist that WS is lying and/or the SoCal Anons were bamboozled, starstruck, or were otherwise trolled, were you there? Or do you have some kind of magic powers (lol OT powahz) that let you watch shit first hand?

Other than nicks on a web forum, I'd guess that 99.999(etc)% of the enturb population doesn't know any SoCal Anons. They were there, however. You weren't. Guess who's going to have greater credibility, baring other facts to the contrary?
  34. AquaMan Member

*shakes Magic 8-Ball*

:razz:
  35. OSAHase Member

No, i havent been there, but see there is this "lil hint" some ppl seem to overlook when it comes to WS: He opened up a school using fucking LRH Tech, FSS. WS is also an actor, so it wont be too hard to play the chilled guy on the Anons. (Remember he did this for ages on the Fresh Prince) Wise Advice: Never buy anything an actor tries to sell you, especially not if facts lead into the other direction.

Dont think "LRH Tech" can be legally borrowed without an affiliation with the cult. Come on, use your senses. The cult sends C&D Letters just because you attend a damn protest, u really expect them to go fine with someone using their licensed tech on their own and for their own gain? Scientology is far from being the red cross.

No, face facts: WS is a Scilon hiding in the closet. Now that doesnt mean the report isnt a win, because i still hope Will is reading up to what has been given to him.
  36. yknot Member

Enturb isn't a courtroom, and nobody's trying to prove this one way or the other. Allowing for the idea that this was an attempt at handling them doesn't negate the good job they've done so far, it only makes it possible for them to continue to do so in the future.
  37. Daywatch Member

wait...
    so the cult allows use of their "tech" with out a fee now?
    am I missing something?
  38. Relyt Member

Are you stupid?
  39. iaxiloll Member

What planet are you on. Lurk moar. Due credit has been given including a round of circle jerking. One pic just one, would have put us where we belong. It would have gone around the fucking planet. I would have personally done all I could to let us give the school at least three weeks rest, until further contact with the school.
  40. yknot Member

Nope, you got it. I suspect, if you take what Will's saying at face value and he at least believes that he can do this, that they're deliberately not taking their normal all or nothing stance so they can sneak the rest of their crap doctrine in at a later date. Scilon teachers would have to, wouldn't they, to KSW?

Fees might be waved in this case for the PR advantage of being able to claim internally that this is an LRH school, or some other internal justification. Who knows.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.