Customize

ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8 NVA)

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by MarcabEmpress, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Proof ?

Have you even read the topic ? Clearly he isn't teaching Scientology.
    There's a huge difference between teaching Scientology and teaching a part of Study Tech.
  2. IceHole Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

How does one acquire enough knowledge of ST to form an opinion, and defend it's use in WS school, yet knows nothing of OSA? imfuknpossible
  3. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

No..it was not CREATED by fat Hubbard.
    IT WAS STOLEN.

He was accepted to MIT.
  4. Daywatch Member

Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

no there isn't

stupid shill

I have noticed you
  5. OSAHase Member

No, it is not. I dont believe the "they let a big superstar use their tech for Scilons Gain" mambo jambo. Why? Because its utter bullshit.

They have to make some sort of legal agreement. WS is not that stupid to just squirrel the tech, name it officially on the webpage and then keep hoping noone sues him over it. I would suggest you use YOUR brains for instance. You imply that WS use licensed tech just as Warez Kiddies use the term "Abandonware" to justify their actions. You see, this is not very likely.

Nagging on exactly this legal agreement he has with Scientology is essential not irrelevant. He is the one denying any bond with Scientology yet he uses licensed tech from them. So he is flat out lying about it. Put the fanboy aside, this is serious.
  6. anonymusicz Member

We have dox. They have an ethics officer (A Scilon "hat"), they try to cover materials by not missing "MU's" (A scilon term), they're motto is "Spiraling Up" (A scilon expression), and if you read the article at agentbedhead, an author there who holds a master's degree in child education has looked at the materials has ruled it is ST, through and through; as well as being a horrible teaching method.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck; guess what? It's a duck.
  7. subgenius Member

lrh, tc, will smith, miscavage, all poorly educated people that think they're experts.
    Stupid people have to see the world in terms they can understand.
    The less you know, the less you know how much you don't know.
    Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own
    Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

Justin Kruger and David Dunning
    Cornell University

http://www.apa.org/journals/features/psp7761121.pdf
  8. Clamosaurus Member

Aint it interesting, that every single post 'antiscientology'(come on, who besides media and journo's even use the term 'antiscientology'?) has made, has been ONLY in this thread?

They poster says they HATE scientology, and yet, theyre making every single post in a thread that shows Will is a lying douchebag about his affiliation with scientology?

Now 'antiscientology' will be further trying to steer away from the issues at hand, and try bury information that shows things like the lies told by NVA themselves when it was first announced.

NVA purged their own website FFS.

People should be starting to realize now why 'antiscientology' arrived when they did and why.
    Its either a troll (not much chance there when you read its posts and consider cult apologist strawman building) , an apologist or is a clam sent in for the handling of Will Smith being a liar, NVA being liars and Study Tech being a form of psychopolitics for children.

I have lings!
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-ge...cilon-academy-has-cleansed-its-website-20622/

I have a big juicy post to quote!
    I haz moar pasta!

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Will Smith starts his own school
  9. anonymusicz Member

I'm just still trying to figure it out, Will Smith PR man, or scilon shill...
  10. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

He wasn't just accepted, he was offered a scholarship.

I didn't say stupid. I didn't imply stupid. In an earlier post, however, you did.

Intelligence has nothing to do with swallowing or not swallowing Hubtards line of horse-excrement. Education does.

Will has no education beyond a Philadelphia mid-80's diploma.

It's understandable that he might believe we evolved from clams, or that it's good grammar to call missunderstandings missunderstoods, and to say that the only reason a child might not grasp a concept is that they need to improve their vocabulary.

If all you know about the Holocaust is what you were taught in a two-week section during your sophmore World History class, it's a lot easier to believe that "The Psychs" caused it.

As you say, the few raisins in the turd that is Study Tech were thinge Hubbard stole from somewhere else. Why try to clean off the raisins, instead of just going back to the original material undigested by the goat-bomber?
  11. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Will likes the ideology not the teachings. As stated, he took a small part of that and expanded it mixed it with his own ideology to create a better education for kids.

Will never said he teaches Study Tech exactly like Hubbards, did he ?

Also, Hubbard stole that concept. He didn't CREATE it. Study Tech was stolen by Hubbard not for educational purposes, bur for indoctrinal purposes. What if you take some of that concept and improve it for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES.

My point.

I'm not posting to try to convince anyone.

Same with Scientologist freaks, you can discuss all you want,
    at the end of the day you can never win that discussion.

You know why ? They don't feel the need to make sense.

I remember at that time how many people ate that rumor up like hotcakes.

It was never true but people believed it, still do.

I can say what I want, you can believe what you want.
  12. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

GTFO ?

English motherfcka, do you speak it ?
  13. none given Member

IMHO protests should go on as long as they are respectful and lulzy. pick costumes the kids will get a giggle out of seeing, make sure the signs show we are not opposed to WS or education. Make sure Will and the parents get it. Be a polite but constant reminder.
  14. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

No...time....to...search for....Homer Simpson flash animation....

D'OH!!!
  15. MarcabEmpress Member

FYU asof Sept 3, Heron materials are not being used. They were suggested by the Scientologists on staff and rejected by the school's director.
  16. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Jada doesn't look like a Scientologist, and doesn't talk like a Scientologist; guess what ? She's not a Scientlogist ?

Your logic is undeniable.
  17. OSAHase Member

If you think about it, WS appearance did work out exactly as planned. It planted doubts in the heads of some anons. WS reacted in a way most of us wouldnt have expect him to react. What makes Anonymous that successful? Its successful because its unique. What WS did here was unique in a way too, only difference is it worked towards the cult.

QFT, although i (personal opinion) hold WS accountable for what he has done here.
  18. anonymusicz Member

Hmmm... She uses ST to teach her children, her lingo is laced with scilon speak, and her and will donated to HELP, a Hollywood Scilon Front Group. You were saying?
  19. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Don't feed the trolls please.

Hope this director takes the sci teachers' future suggestions with a boulder of salt.
  20. anonymusicz Member

BET.com - What The Flick Jada Pinkett-Smith

You were saying?
  21. anonymusicz Member

Dox? We have dox that show they are being used. As of September 3rd, all we have is word of mouth saying that the school is not.
  22. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

I don't know who I hate more, the pro-scientologists or the fanatic anti-scientologists. Both are creepy to some degree. This comment isn't for most of the people in this topic who for the most part try to make sense and try to be objective within credible sources.

Funny thing (also pretty sad) is you guys are really some paranoid people, looking into every single thing like it's something huge. Are you guys living in a basement 24/7 spending the time on Scientology ? You guys really need to get out a bit more.

The only reason I signed up was because a couple ignorant comments made by illogal people. As a Will Smith fan I just couldn't sit back and read some of those false allegations.
  23. anonymusicz Member

But yet you come on here making ignorant claims...

Interesting. I have noticed you as well. Are you a Will Smith PR person, or a scientologist?
  24. Unlisted Member

Welcome to the internet.
  25. Plups Member

Anti-scientology, I respect your logic. You're right. There is only some circumstantial evidence that Will and/or Jada is a Scientologist. The amount of that evidence makes it difficult to believe that one of them, at least, isn't a Scientologist. (edit: and it appears that Will has admitted studying Scientology with TC - link above).

However, it's important that you don't just read the three underlying principles of Study Tech and assume that that is all there is to it. In fact, Study Tech is one of the earliest courses in Scientology that a person does. It helps develop the practices and the mindset necessary to begin accepting what Hubbard says.

If something you later read in one of Hubbard's Scientology courses, or something insane that he says in one of his recorded lectures doesn't seem true - remember what you learnt back in The Student Hat Course - it MUST be because you've misunderstood a word. That's the only explanation. So go back to the Scientology Dictionary again and again until you've got it straight in your head.

You can see an overall picture of the courses a person does to be a Scientologist in this diagram called the Grade Chart:
    Scientology - Church of Scientology Official Site

Notice near the bottom left of the table, the lowest two courses (unclassed) on the "Bridge to Total Freedom" are:

1. Hubbard Method One Co-Audit Course - go across the chart and you'll see it's actually "The techniques of Method One Word Clearing"; and
    2. The Student Hat Course - "Study Tech"

It doesn't look religious (because it isn't - Scientology isn't really a religion), but be assured, Study Tech is taught to every Scientologist right up front. They even make it a part of the "drug rehab" course at Narconon.

And, Dr Dave Touretsky has analysed Study Tech from the Basic Study Manual and can show how it is lifted from Scientology "scriptures": Scientology's Education Fronts - Scientology's Scriptures Compared to Basic Study Manual (Study Tech)
  26. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

This is a good post.

Protesting is good. It'll only help clear the false allegations.
    I'm a WS fan but IF (and I know he isn't, but IF) he is teaching Scientology for indoctrinal purposes and he is a Scientologist behind closed doors, than as a die hard WS fan I hope the truth comes out and I'll be the first to critisize him.

But I am, in so many ways, confident that that won't be the case.
    I don't know Jada well, but I know Will and he's not the type to get involved with this.
  27. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Hey guise, any OSA ITT?
  28. Robert S Member

"Have you even read the topic"

For the seven millionth time in the history of the internet someone on a discussion board has pulled out the old "did you even read it" argument. What is the psychology, I wonder, of folks who - once they become engaged in these desperate and all-consuming internet arguments - think that "did you even read it" is anywhere near an actual argument? I somehow get the picture of someone who now must climb a mountain to punch an echo, with wet hands and a heightened heart rate, eager to respond to everything in sight because they can't live with the idea that they could have made a mistake. The "did you even read it" seems to be the sound a kid makes when he screams in defiance over his shoulder as he runs from the playground. "did you even read it" is not an argument. It is an overused discussion board tactic that is as transparent as it is silly.

So never mind, antiscientology, you're absolutely right. About everything. K?

brb; coffee
  29. themadhair Member

So someone claims to be knowledgeable to the point of knowing that study tech isn't scientology - and yet claims to be ignorant about OSA.

They really should just GTFO because there won't be any handling going on here.

Just GTFO. Now.
  30. Clamosaurus Member

You notice how 'antiscientology' just glosses over and avoids stuff like this?
    Also, notice how their posting slows down at the start of every page turn.

'antiscientology' is all about rolling pages and burying that facts.
  31. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

There is no "Type" to get involved in this.

Understand that. That's like saying there is a "type" of people who get addicted to meth, or a "type" of people who are alchoholics.

smith-miscaivage.jpg
  32. Plups Member

Nice work, guys. She is a reasonable person who could be educated about the CoS. No need for everyone to jump all over her.
  33. Clamosaurus Member

If this is in fact true, it makes you just the same as a clam. You are blinded by your own biasness and fandom of Smith the celebrity.

You kinda remind me of a Tom Cruise fan that use to post iin my Cruise related MB's.

People like you (if youre just a fan which I kinda doubt) put the fan in fanatic

Oh god, if antiscientology ever returns, it will whine about getting banned for trolling
  34. Re: ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF - WS Justifies Study Tech (Result of 9/8

Plups, I doubt that.

Seriously.

Refuses to actually discuss what is wrong with Study Tech. A fan would discuss, try to educate themselves.
  35. themadhair Member

^ Seconded. Sorry Plups, this wasn't a discussion and would never be.
  36. Daywatch Member

shaddap K?
  37. Plups Member

I like this new, slightly gentler Daywatch.
  38. cubby Member

*ahem*
    if the school is using the tech THIS IS BAD
    EVEN if they aren't paying for it
    EVEN if will smith and jada smith aren't really scientologists (yeahrite)
    EVEN if you honestly believe that they honestly believe they are doing good

THE TECH IS BAD
    BAD BAD BAD BAD

WHY IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT ANY OTHER QUESTION???????????

I'M CONFUSED.
  39. cubby Member

TECH = BAD
  40. anonymusicz Member

QFMFT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.