Customize

Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Ackerland, Jul 28, 2008.

1. dickdoll Member

Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

They are. There are two lines, "before" and "after". Only ones with the "after" significantly higher than the "before" would be displayed. The data points don't show the same thing changing with time, but scores on supposed personality traits at the time the test was taken. The two lines show the same test taken maybe three or six weeks apart if the before/after was regarding the Purification Rundown, for instance. Google "Oxford Capacity Analysis" for critical comment.
  2. str Member

here's a pic of the article about the event in a local newspaper.

2832081037_5f49cc98ed_b.jpg
  3. SmackThePony Member

VO:
    He's a Hollywood movie star and has worked with such famous people as Demi Moore and Brad Pitt. But his appearance today at the Chamber of Commerce in Hamburg was more important to Jason Beghe than any movie premiere. Because today, the actor will get even with Scientology. He was a member of the organisation for thirteen years. Back then, he wanted to fight his personal weaknesses.

JB:
    I thought about the people that I love and care about. I realized that I didn't even trust my parents past a certain point. That really frightened me. I hadn't thought about that before.
    And so the most important question was: can I even trust myself? And I couldn't do that at all. So that was my ruin.

VO:
    Beghe was the poster boy for Scientology for a long time. Very quickly he rose up to the top of the organisation., that was started 54 years ago by science fiction author L.Ron Hubbard.
    Similar to Tom Cruise and John Travolta, Beghe was also exploited by Scientology for propaganda purposes.

JB:
    Hubbard found that celebrities would be an asset, so he courted them. He went to great lengths to recruit famous faces, so that he would have more and more people who would say, "Hello, I'm Tom Cruise and I'm an actor." People then say, "Hey, I know Tom Cruise! He likes Scientology. Let me find out what Scientology is, too."

VO:
    And this strategy seems to have worked. In Hamburg alone there are about 700 people trapped (caught up) within Scientology. Gaby and Werner Hubeny were two of them. Werner Hubeny wanted to be a better tennis player and reach a different frame of mind. To achieve this, he paid for course after course. Slowly, Scientology crept into his life.

WH:
    You give up all your money. Basically, you give up your life. You become a Scientologist.
    I always said: "I'm not a Scientologist, I just use Scientology." But that's a futile attempt to explain away that you are trapped. Because their system is well thought out.

VO:
    He and his wife paid more than half a million Marks for courses.
    When other members of Scientology were turning into mental wrecks around them, the Hubenys quit. Scientology has internationally declared the couple an enemy since they left.
    Every time a former member decides to tell all, the political organsiation which disguises itself as a church gets nervous. The Scientologists tried to stop Jason Beghe from speaking at the event in Hamburg at the last minute.

UC:
    Yesterday, they filed a last-minute injunction with the court in Hamburg. They wanted to be allowed on the podium. Yeah. The courts denied their motion this morning. Noone is entitled by law to get a spot on a podium if not invited. There's no such thing.

VO:
    He's starting from square one, says Jason Beghe. Due to being afraid of the Scientology organisation he keeps his whereabouts a secret at all times and is protected by bodyguards. But still, after leaving the cult he now feels a freedom he hasn't felt in a long time.
  4. Hieronymous Member

damn Moxon and Tommy Davis are going to pound-me-in-the-ass-RPF
  5. Lady.Nonymous Member

In hope to reach all Anons who wanted to join our raid today:

URGENT MESSAGE!!!

Our permit for todays raid has been revoked! :) So don't go.
  6. Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

Beghe is such a fuckin Aspie.

Has anyone told him about Wrong Planet - Autism Community ?
  7. Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

'Welcome to Trapsville. Population: Anons"

/r/ the KILL IT WITH FIRE vid, moar pix of the redecorated tiolets, and footgate of the Disregard Koks
  8. MarcabEmpress Member

bump
  9. the_cloak Member

Posting in an epic thread.

Having finaly read this entire thing and seen most of the vids that were in English, all I can say is fucking A man.

My 2 cents on this.

This is win beyond anything we have seen yet. A meeting of representatives of the European powers to discuss scientology and Anonymous is allowed to attend while masked! Testimony that moves people to tears but best of all was the show put on out front by scientology. The officials attending this got to see fair game in action FIRST HAND! They got to see pi's lurking around with cameras. Pi's getting caught (assuming I read this right) snooping around the guarded hotel rooms. Scilons out front with signs, one with a swastika on it. I think the police let this go because it made the scilons look even worse. Scilons with cameras everywhere. Scilons trying to get in. Moxon making an ass of himself along with Tommy Davis. Those two getting told that you don't invite drug dealers to speak at a conference on drugs. I could go on and on with how fucking huge this is.

Just wow... scientology has lost one of the most important battles in the war. No wonder they launched an assault on youtube. Maybe they hoped that youtube would be half of the testimony and people would find dead links instead. Shows how stupid they are. They are experienced criminals, but because they live in LHR land, they also have no grasp of how the world works beyond about 1955. While a lot of the gritty reality of life and crime hasn't changed since then, the new frontier of the internet has them totally stumped and dumbfounded. We have the energy of youth AND the experience of the middle aged and older. They have mostly older folks left or people who have been in so long, they can't function in the real world anymore. It is just like people institutionalized in prison. They can't break out because they depend on the walls around them. The kids inside usually wise up and escape as evidenced on ex-sci kids. Those who remain in tend to be thugs and chavs who, if given a mouse, would likely use it to bludgeon someone instead of clicking on it.

So anyway, TLDR; awesome job Germananons and everyone else who made it! Europe is making us look bad here in the US. Europe is the king of SRS BSNS in the fight against scietology. Now if there could be one in the US and the scilons could also be told to fuck off from it, that would be great.
  10. Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

C&D's wll be flying fast and furious, and the bullbaiting is going to go to level 11.

They are gonna be effin ubber desperate to nail an anon to the wall legally. I have no doubt the german version of PC Freakout is being planned.
  11. anon0004 Member

I think so too, Anonymous is getting prepared for it
  12. Smurf Member

Now, now.. if Sabine ever blows the cult & moves to Clearwater, she'll be getting a TRO on you for chasing her booty. :hc:
  13. anonnews Member

That picture looks more like she got cheated out of booty satisfaction! GRRRRR!!!

EDIT: Paging Col. Hogan...Sabine must be Major Hochstetter's daughter! Such a pleasant demeanor! .......KLINK!!!
  14. themadhair Member

15. Anon1720 Member

Excellent video themadhair. Thanks to all for all your work.
  16. WagTheWog Member

17. Prozac4Tom Member

Great video! Loved the editing!

All of you anons look fabulous and did a wonderful job!
  18. celtg Member

dammit! now i have to download that journey song.

can't wait for video of all the speeches.
  19. anon0004 Member

very very good video, I really enjoyed it!

the whole speech of graham berry has finally been released on youtube by the dutch anons. (good work guise)

here you go

YouTube - (1/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about Scientology

YouTube - (2/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about Scientology

YouTube - (3/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about Scientology

YouTube - (4/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about Scientology

YouTube - (5/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about Scientology

The Hamburg and Munich anons did an Interview with Graham this sunday, containing more facts about the PI´s sent by the silons, the aftermath of the conference and some more backgound.

I Hope we can finish editing pretty quick.
  20. Hipanonymous Member

Oh, great vid is great.

Very well done.
  21. leroyjenkins Member

22. anon4eva Member

OMG---Been GLUED to this fucking EPIC THREAD! Germany kicks ass-(and sci-fags OUT)--This warms my heart so!!!
    :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
  23. LRonAnon Member

24. Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

Graham Berry - Smarter than Raptor Jesus and doesn't afraid of anything.
  25. SmackThePony Member

YouTube - RTL Exclusiv 07.09.2008 Bericht über Jason Beghe

FL:
    A high ranking scientologist quit a few months ago and is now talking openly about the psycho cult in the dream factory (of Hollywood). Martina Neuen and Jasemine Dieckmann met the actor.

MN:
    He's come here to fight. To destroy an image. An image that is portrayed by the possibly biggest hollywood star on the planet. The image of the "saviours of mankind" of the cult of Scientology and it's poster boy Tom Cruise. Jason Beghe wants to expose this as propaganda, a façade behind which cruelty, arrogance and greed is hidden.

MN:
    His fight against Scientology has brought Jason Beghe (48) to Germany this weekend. The Ministry of the Interior (Hamburg) invited the ex-cultist to a press conference, because he is the first celebrity that has left the cult and dares to speak out.

JB:
    David Miscavige apparently called me the "poster boy" for Scientology…

MN:
    "…David Miscavige apparently called me the "poster boy" for Scientology,
    because I completed my Scientology courses faster than anyone ever had before me.
    Within the first 2, 2 1/2 years, I had gone much further than for example John Travolta had ever gone."

JB:
    Within the first 2, 2 1/2 years, I had gone much further than for example John Travolta had ever gone.

MN:
    Beghe is a big star in the United States, in 1997 he co-starred alongside Demi Moore in "G.I. Jane" and he is well known for parts in TV-series like "CSI".

MN:
    He was introduced to Scientology twelve years ago by his acting coach. Looking to find more confidence in himself, he was fascinated by the promise the cult would help him to solve all his problems. He spent a million dollars for courses over the years and even voiced videos for the cult, until he left last year because he felt ripped off.

JB:
    Scientologists have no idea.

MN:
    "Scientologists have no idea and they make sure nobody finds out. The people that run the organization mislead them from the start and tell them what to believe. If I were to tell Tom Cruise right now that the head of the cult David Miscavige beats people up and fakes numbers regarding members (of Scientology), he would probably yell at me because I was "attacking his religion."

JB:
    …because I was "attacking his religion".
    So… he believes it.

MN:
    Beghe says apart from acting Scientology is the most important thing in Cruise's life now. The cult had puposely exploited a difficult time in the actor's life to chain him to them. Although Cruise has been in the cult for about twenty years, he only turned fanatic about it after his split from Nicole Kidman seven years ago.

JB:
    I think he had a lot of personal problems during the divorce…

MN:
    "… he had a lot of personal problems during the divorce, this brought him very close to Scientology again. And that's exactly what David Miscavige had always wanted to get done and he succeeded when Tom was in a vulnerable state."

JB:
    …had always wanted to get done and he succeeded when Tom was in a vulnerable state.

MN:
    Ever since then, Cruise is not only a close friend of Miscavige, but also the most famous advertising medium for Scientology. This worries people, because Cruise and his fellow cult members see their ideology as the only way to save the human race. Critics use words like "megalomania" and "phantasies of omnipotence" to describe the ideology, as can be seen in videos that show Cruise addressing the members of the cult.

TC:
    words

MN:
    And this is probably why Tom Cruise agrees to him and his wife Katie being accompanied by an advisor from the cult at all times. Jennifer Rodriguez is his so-called "handler", something like a personal manager.

JB:
    A "handler" is…

MN:
    A "handler" is supposed to be by your side to help you, but also to be David Miscavige's eyes and ears. That way he finds out if there's an upset in Katie Holmes' life, so that he can handle that. Because an upset in Katie Holmes' life could cause an upset in Tom 's, and that could cause an upset in Scientology's life.

MN:
    Beghe says the cult interferes with the most personal aspects of it's members lives and controls and blackmails people if necessary because they think their cause justifies it. And this is why Beghe criticizes people like Tom Cruise, because they are blinded by the philosophies and fail to realize this is a wealth- and power-obsessed, inhuman organization.

MN:
    Do you believe John Travolta and Tom Cruise know what is going on?

JB:
    I do not. I do not.

MN:
    "I do not.I would say they are victims. I would think that your major celebrities had no idea of these things. I certainly didn't know it until after I got out."

JB:
    I would think that your major celebrities had no idea of these things. I certainly didn't know it until after I got out.

MN:
    It's safe to say Jason Beghe has hit Scientology where it hurts, because he is the first star from Hollywood to tell the truth about Tom Cruise and Scientology. A celebrity insider who exposes what nobody in Hollywood has dared to speak out about.
  26. Plups Member

That is one excellent interview.
  27. Anoniemert Member

Keep an eye on YouTube - AboutScientology's Channel

This is where the other speeches will eventually be posted as well.
  28. Mouseyhair Member

Will post a full write-up later, including the few hours before the con which include a few epic footbullets.

One small tidbit for now: imagine walking back into the con room after the smoke break, to see Sabine Weber standing right outside the door, trembling, begging to be let in, putting on her very bestest sweet Scilon smile and being told to GTFO because, in Ursula Caberta's words, "If we'd be organizing a conference about the dangers of drugs, we wouldn't let a drug dealer on the panel either."

:fuckyou:
  29. iaxiloll Member

Gais it is so epic to see this shit being put together, have all the background info, then sit back with some delicious caek, nice and moist, and watch it on German national tv. Yes national tv.
    Epic win.
  30. Fleischmann Member

Awesome job, comrades. MIND = BLOWN
  31. misskittie Member

Excellent work peoples, back slaps, cake and tall iced glasses of win all around. Now stop posting in this thread, I haven't done any work for an hour just catching up!!
  32. Ackerland Member

I love how they had their top personnel in Hamburg, we met Moxon twice and he immediately was severely enturbulated by us anons telling him how he is responsible for the death of his daughter, what he really is. He immediately GTFO with some woman I did not recognize following him, went for the escalator and was outside of enturbulation range.

There was also a very upset Sabine Weber in front of the hall where the
    event was held, and she was BAWWWING very loudly to the policemen about her not being invited, but the officers told her she knew exactly why she was
    not allowed in. In fact, Scilons made no attempt to register themselves to
    this event until the last minute, where they tried to get Tommy Davis onto
    the podium. Needless to say, that was a failure par excellence.

On the day after the event where we were protesting in front of the org,
    Kendrick L. Moxon had to pass right through the crowd to get to the org. Of
    course he was trolled again.

What followed was lots and lots of partying near the Reeperbahn :)
    Well on Sunday we Stuttgartfags went back home, would have loved to have been at the meeting of anons in the Café but it was not to be :/
  33. anon0004 Member

we are working on releasing it right now.

PM me later for the original files if you want to.
  34. AnonKiwi Member

Must be so weird for Scientologists. We're everywhere. We troll the same everywhere. We look the same... everywhere.

ENTURBULATION!
  35. Whanonstler Member

I am now going to fap to Ursula. <3
  36. starseeker Member

V-I-C-T-O-R-Y
    THREE-TWO-ONE-ZERO
    NEVER GIVE UP

This deserves this song so so much

JAM Project - VICTORY

Translation of the moonspeak:

Fire a rocket into the cosmos' ring, come on!
    A formidable enemy is calling me

My heartbeat is about to explode, get on!
    I'm ready, sound the gong!

My burning heart won't lose to anybody
    That's right, let's try, be fight, believe in yourself

My iron heart never says die
    That's right, let's fly, be wild, until we encourage them
    Higher, yeah, higher, we can fly higher, so

Throw your fists up at the big sun and shout!

V I C T O R Y
    Three, two, one, zero, never give up! Oh yeah!

Break through the era's wasteland
    And follow your strong will
    Carve a metal beat into the world

Bright red fighting spirit is always
    In the strongest name
    In the testimony of the soldiers who fly through the galaxy, their emblem of courage

Without even changing your breathing, fire an electric shot, try to attack!
    I'm calling you, welcome

Get on the technique that can drill into a steel body!
    It's going to explode, raise your skill!

My burning soul doesn't know fear
    That's right, let's try, be fight, whatever the situation

My iron soul doesn't show its tears
    That's right, let's fly, be wild, just keep looking ahead
    Move ahead, yeah, move ahead, keep your eye on the real fight

In the wind that presses against you, overcome your limits!

V I C T O R Y
    Three, two, one, zero, never give up! Oh yeah!

The door to another dimension has been broken through
    Free your destiny
    In the galaxy, let a new history be written!

Believe in a new day, don't give up
    However many times you stand
    The shape of the brave men who create the future, their emblem of flames

The door to another dimension has been broken through
    Free your destiny
    In the galaxy, let a new history be written!

Believe in a new day, don't give up
    However many times you stand
    The shape of the brave men who create the future, their emblem of flames
  37. Whanonstler Member

VICTOLY!
  38. clamfrog Member

Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event &quot;THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!&quot; in Hamburg

So the southwest germanons are back home again. It was a fantastic trip and the days we spent in Hamburg were most epic. Still trying to catch up on everything that happened.

We had sum fun while driving home, lolhighwayraid:
    xenu0053oj6.jpeg
    xenu0054hv1.jpeg
    xenu0055aw7.jpeg
    View attachment xenu0057rq0.jpeg

All I can say is THANK YOU to our hosts for having us and to Rihan for getting so much shit done.

xenu0022ji6.jpg
  39. iaxiloll Member

40. Whanonstler Member

I want to have Jason's perfectly straight manbabies. :fuckyou:

Congratulations to all who went, to those who kept the scifags out and to all the Anons who showed up to mingle and make Sabine tingle.