Customize

Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Ackerland, Jul 28, 2008.

1. censor Member

Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event "THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!" in Hamburg

ich gestehe! ;)
  2. SuseHartweg Member

Sorry, musste heute den ganzen Tag noch arbeiten, aber jetzt habe ich die Fotos bzgl. Anonymous an hellokitty abgeschickt. U. Caberta bekommt die übrigen.

Liebe Grüße

SuseHartweg
  3. lulu belle Member

Marc,

I am an ex-Sea Org member myself.

Was in a long time, too.

You have my total respect for what you are doing and what you have done.

As does Anonymous.

I can't tell you how much I love and appreciate all of you.

You all really, totally, rock.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

Needs bigger shoop of 2 epic fails including tails between legs.
  5. moarxenu Member

This would make a great chant:

JASON BLEW; YOU CAN TOO!!!!1
  6. Anoniemert Member

This was without a doubt the most epic event I have ever witnessed.
    I (dutchfag) only just now got home and I'm way to tired to go into details right now.
    Will do so when I wake up.

Just wanted to say that the dutchfag who brought along the pro camera managed to get it set up in a prime spot and was allowed to plug directly into the conference audio system to record the audio.

Considering the amount of footage he got estimated he would need around 16 hours to process it all.

Great big thanks to the germanfags, I loved the bar you chose for the afterparty :)
  7. Odog Member

[STRIKE]LOL!

The $cilon got bitch-slapped![/STRIKE]

I do not condone this violence.
  8. Smurf Member

Wonder if Fox's media darling, Greta Van Susteren is keeping tabs on the coverage?
  9. Bewary Member

OSA must learn that filming Anons up close & personal will NOT provoke violence. But doing the same to a random Joe Public can result in your shoes filling up with smelly brown matter.

To OSA, for your own personal safety please stick to filming Anons.
  10. Smurf Member

11. Smurf Member

You can accidentally PM their names & relevant info to me or if you happen to suffer from a temporary brain fart.
  12. Smurf Member

Dank soviel für Ihren Beitrag. Can' t-Wartezeit, zum der Fotos zu sehen.

Frieden

Herr Smurf
  13. Smurf Member

Poor guy is just doing his job. Sheesh...

but it was fun to watch. :hooray:
  14. MrToad Member

Anonymous makes me happy in my pants

So very happy

:woot:
  15. tofuman Member

So much win in Germany. Its so beautiful:cry:
  16. A.Non Hubbard Member

COB David Miscavige, was it really wise to send Tommy and Ken on a trip together? When they're far from you that's when they can plot against you.
  17. Kilia Member

WOW!
    I read all 19 pages and I'm in total awe!!
    This is just absolutely amazing!!
    It's 1:14am here where I am...but before I head off to bed, I just want to say, that I love you Anonymous and all that participated in this epic conference!!!

<3
  18. LRonAnon Member

*still sporting wood*
  19. Hieronymous Member

damn y'all, German people don't like having their personal space violated
  20. anon0004 Member

21. Amnon Nhymous Member

Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event &quot;THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!&quot; in Hamburg

2829304468_ea748062cf_o.jpg

Anonymous in, $cientology OUT !
  22. Silent Member

Oh guise... So much win, I dunno even how to express my feelings about this properly, it's all too fucking good to be true!
  23. iaxiloll Member

My pants are gettin tighter.
  24. iaxiloll Member

Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event &quot;THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!&quot; in Hamburg

Gais !! Takin a pic with the number 1 Scilon in Germany is like takin a pic with DM stateside. How could you be so heartless. She could land in the RPF for that.
  25. Amnon Nhymous Member

These people are fighting an evil cult:
    2828459821_9fb9fa8ba6_o.jpg

AND THEY SMILE, THEY LAUGH !!!!!

That's the Anonymous Effect.
  26. iaxiloll Member

Lol wut. I am OSA goon, I haz camera with sekrit powers. It makes me immune to slaps.

From the footage I am 99% sure that that was not a german. The body language is not German. Hard to explain but I can say this. I have had clubs in Germany for years.
  27. iaxiloll Member

Epic.
  28. 14G0 Member

You knew THIS was coming..

3feetrw9.jpg
  29. Smurf Member

Tell Tommy I'm still waiting for the 8x10 shower photo he promised me on my birthday, dammit.

Where's his priorities?
  30. Smurf Member

I met Sabine in Munich. Good-looking chick, nice tits, dumb as a horse.
  31. Re: Anonymous invited to anti-Co$ event &quot;THIS IS SCIENTOLOGY!&quot; in Hamburg

Wait, wot? You're calling Sabine good-looking without apparent sarcasm?

sabineweberbawwwgw0.jpg

I wouldn't fuck THAT with my worst enemy's dick. :wink:

(note pix is not from epic Hamburg event)
  32. Anoniemert Member

Freiheit September 2008: Ursula Caberta y Diaz

This is the site that goes with the black pr the scilons were passing around.

I haven't seen this pdf passed around in hamburg but it is done in the same style so I assume it was:
    Seite nicht (mehr) vorhanden!

There are two more flyers that I am aware of.
  33. Anon1720 Member

I can't wait to hear what Jason said to Moxon. Does anyone have more details on this?
  34. socrates444 Member

Although I have read possibly everything that was written in the Internet from each speaker; I would like to emphasis that each of the speakers made it very clear why they were there, and what they were doing was a public service at the invitation of Mrs. Ursula Caberta, their presence with many examples explained many more things to me.

The Scientologists in the morning of the event were outside with their police registered event (This is normal under German law). They had their, made by the local printer, signboards which were by some of them also a refuge, all you could see behind the signs was the lower part of the body. There were about ten demonstrators, and half in their 50 - 60's. I didn't recognize anyone only Sabine Weber. They started again in the afternoon and before the event. There flyer was the usual mixture of information and disinformation which reinforced the presence to the public, that no one really knows if Scientology is a scam or not, including the OSA. One mistake they made was to represent a swastika on their flyer. This is strongly forbidden here in Germany, I wonder why the police didn't notice and confiscate it?

Mrs Caberta had invited a Scientology representative to present their point of view, but nobody turned up. Everyone was filtered before entering the hall and there were subsequently only guests that had a genuine interest that came in. At the back of the room were perhaps 8 translators in their individual cubicles, with enough translations receivers for everybody.

The event was very professional, we didn't have enough time for questions and answers as the hall had to be vacated at eight o'clock. The Dutch Anons recorded everything with a professional video camera, this is probably the source for eventual evaluation that would remain after the event. There was someone else there with a camera but he left after a while or he took up place at the back of the hall?

Larry Brenner started everything off with a good speaker presence, and lots of examples. i.e."That Hubbard over the two year period of the "Religious Cloaking" gave the orders personally, the whole time, instructing the new religious use of Scientology". The impression from all the speakers was what they had to say, didn't include the normal Scientology misinformation, their information originated from personal experience, and elaborated all the Scientology mysteries that occur when one mixes opinion and fact together. To me it all seemed credible, it explained a feasible reality, a genuine attempt to distinguish fact from fiction.

Each speaker spoke from their personal and factual experience. They had really no motive, to lie or exaggerate or make a religious attack. Here was a audience, a need to inform oneself, of what Scientology really is, and how or if it fits into the German democracy.

The last speaker, lawyer Graham Berry really closed many of the legal ambiguities. (The differences between American law and German law). i.e. That staff in their business premises have to treated as Volunteers and not employers, while there is no minimun rates of pay, so there is no "Staff Contract" as there are no staff members but instead volunteers.

When you think of it, there is no legal, or religious reason, why former staff members can not speak from their, special and personal experience in Scientology, to an interested and formal audience that have the legal responsibility to accept or reject Scientology in their constitution. One of the good things of a democracy is that it furthers the right to believe in the future choice of one's own religion, i.e. marriage, the right to work, the right to participate.

The problems of Scientology integration in a society, seems to me, is that it requires an originated Scientology Management transparency, of what does it contribute to a country's democracy, and at least a credible argument that Scientology has anything to do with philosophic and religious reason.

I really have to struggle to imagine what has Hubbard found out in his researches of philosophy and religion, something new, that has not already existed for the last 2000 - 3500 years.

I didn't notice any attempt to reduce the freedom of religious opinion, or to attack the management of the church of Scientology, or to attack democratic rights; but I did notice a sincere attempt to create a transparency from personal experience; "What is Scientology and the conditions that one should know before one has something to do with Scientology?". This event I would recommend to television producers and scholars of religions.

A small piece of personal experience saves thousands of hours of reading questionable propaganda.

The event ended with the sudden appearance of many Anons, who posed for photos with the celebrity speakers, including Mrs. Ursula Caberta.

The 4th of September 2008, Hamburg - A day of spiritual equilibrium was achieved!

Thank you to the Town Hamburg for this innovative opportunity, and especially Mrs. Ursula Caberta, the Hamburg police, the BND, Anonymous, and the very generous celebrity speakers for their honesty to inform.

Socrates
  35. socrates444 Member

This is one of several observations from the "This is Scientology", from Hamburg, that occured 4 September 2008.

Outside of the "Handwerkskammer", there were the Scientologists and the police (all demonstrations in Germany have to be registered with the police here, also the politicians, and unions etc). The German police in my experience are very friendly, however they have to garantee the public order, and they say so when one breaks the rules.

The Scientology demonstrators tried their usual slander against the government department that protects the rights to practice one's religion and the rights of the churchs ; in other words this department is to protect their citizens from criminal elements that distract the citizen from his religious practice; the manager from this office Mrs. Ursula Caberta.

The Scientologists seem to have a information conflict, in that, their data doesn't reflect individual personal experience, but propagation given to them from the management America. Unfortunately for the Scientologists they haven't noticed their own mistake: There is no way you can misinform Germans about black pr, anti-social groups; every family has suffered from the effects of them; before the first world war; Hitler and his Nazis propagander; the East German STASI and the KGB. Everything from these pasts is known here in Germany, from personal experiences. There is no way that the American can tell the German about propagander that is not already known.

Also talking about personal experience, which DID take place at this event; Any ex-Scientologist, who considers talking about his personal experiences from his Scientology career; here is a podium, in Hamburg with the German anti-cult Government department, lead by Mrs. Ursula Caberta. The Scientologists demonstraters outside, advertising for the event, for those who didn't realise that an event is in progress; the police protecting the individual right to think in Germany; the secret service, which is now under the elected government, and is there to protect the constitutional rights of the German. (You know that they are there because the event ran without any distractions, but who is secret service and who isn't?; I assume they also protected the individual speakers, with their stay in Hamburg; I didn't notice that the speakers spoke with reservation, or fear of reprissal from the OSA). So long that they spoke from personal experience and not just from what one reads in the internet, they had the audience's attention, and respect, and were very welcome.

I didn't feel as a ex-Scientologist any regret from attending this event. I myself also learn't more from the history of Scientology; and in the possibility of another event, I would recommend Scientologists, ex-Scientologists and those indirectly connected to Scientologists, to inform oneself: To release those schackles of Scientology uncertainties, so that one can start again, a new life ambition and learn again, "how to think for oneself".

Socrates
  36. Black Jack Member

This third flyer you haven't seen was produced especially for our raid on friday. It contains information about the events from thursday, some repetion of stuff from the other flyers and it looks like they stole some of our pics for use in this flyer.
  37. anon0004 Member

@ socrates444

Very good description, I have to say
  38. xenuslc Member

Awesome work to everyone involved.
  39. Black Jack Member

40. Anne Ominous Member

Thanks to Ms Caberta for having the naus to organise this.