Customize

Anonymous Investigative Report, Albuquerque 7-2-12

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by Bipolart, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Bipolart Member

This is a follow-up to a report on 6-6-12. Merge if you like.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

At 00:20, and 00:22, that orange van appears to be missing its rear license plate, or did you edit it out?
  3. Bipolart Member

There are no tags on that van. It was previously parked on the patio, but they had to move it so they could work on the roof. Bwahahahahaha!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RightOn Member

gorgeous footage of a gorgeous org
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Maybe this is a dumb question, but if it has no plates, what's it good for? It's not like they could legally drive it somewhere, could they? Is it just something they temporarily removed on purpose? The van does look to be in good condition...
  6. Anonymous Member

It is against the law to have an untagged car in my state...but around here the clams get away with parking illegally all the time...excellent work on this borg!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bipolart Member

I know it was on a closed-in patio, which is legal. Since they are repairing the roof (HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA), they must have been allowed to temporarily park it in their lot. It is backed up to a tree in a really lame attempt to hide the no tag status. Fail, Scientology. It looks like an email sent to the city did some good. :p
  8. I don't doubt it's legal, similar to someone out in the boondocks having a dead Ford sitting out on their lawn. I just don't get why the van wouldn't have plates in the first place. Is there a legit reason they might do that? Otherwise, what a waste, having a perfectly good- and valuable-looking van collecting rust.

A dog starv'd at his Master's Gate
    Predicts the ruin of the State.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bipolart Member

They can't afford to keep tags on it is my guess. This org was small to begin with, and it is so small now that no one is pulling the weeds. It is a waste for sure. Maybe they are too proud to admit that they are too broke to keep it on the road. This org is dying.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

YAY for Bipolart!!! <3 <3 <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

To follow up on this, here's a follow-up to the follow-up:

Anonymous Investigative Report - Albuquerque, 4-5-13

Published by b1p0l4rt . on Apr 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Bipolart Member

Thanks for posting that, Wrong Guy. I forgot :p I was too late to film the graffiti. Someone had sprayed big black gang-style letters on the back of the Org. I couldn't read it, but it was huge. That's probably why they picked up the trash, pulled weeds, and cut down an overgrown bush.
    • Like Like x 2