Customize

Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

Gabriella's rebuttal: http://www.savageminds.org/2010/12/16/anonymous-vs-the-guardian/
  2. Rockyj Member

Me too! WHY do you think so many people want to believe Anonymous has a leader? Is it because they can't stand the fact that some individuals can't be puppets on a string?
  3. WhiteNight Member

Post #1: Hello Herro. So good to have you back. I can see you're just as jonny-on-the-spot and quick witted as always.
    Post #2: See? At least someone here has brains. Good lad =)
    Post #3: Yes.

Yep, loving that article. Woman scorned etc lol.
  4. Anonymous Member

u forgot cocks*
  5. Anonymous Member

I LOVE YOU. <3
  6. xenubarb Member

Young Josh is a "junior reporter." It's no surprise he was trolled by anonymous, but if he's this ingenuous, he's not ready to take on Scientology.

They fucking lie for a living!

Oh, and you can tell him what you thought about his article:
    josh[at]joshhalliday[dot]net
  7. Orson Member

I appreciate you posting this explanation, but please know that your bona fides are well established here. Loved the piece in the Atlantic when it was first posted.

:)
  8. hushpuppy Member

What Orson said. No apology even remotely required! <3
  9. WhiteNight Member

Hear hear! Solidarity from the Newfag Herders. Worth their considerable weight in gold.
  10. Mythic Member

Indeed!
  11. Anonymous Member

Seems a lot of media are joining in the scientology cult's paranoid and structured view of anonymous. It's a long way from caek and a bit of Rick Astley.

this report is actually the most accurate to date:

Scientology: the Anonymous protestors - Times Online
  12. Re: Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

As the article notes, the reporter actually came to a protest, talked to people and took notes. The Guardian, with offices within walking distance, has never done so.
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

You sound like Scientology crying about CNN not coming by. :p
  14. Major Boyle Member

Everyone knows our leader is Wu Kapauw. Trufax.
  15. Anonymous Member

Guys.

We defeated the US government. They got all blustery and hinted at tyranny, and all we had to do was breathe in their direction and they backed down.

Of course they're going to pull some strings with 'reputable' MSM outlets to try to save face.
  16. Gabriella Member

Orson, Hushpuppy, thanks for the +++ and props. Much appreciated. I wrote the tech editor who is one of the authors asking them to change it. We will see what they say!
  17. Mythic Member

Oi! Hehehe
  18. Anonymous Member

^
  19. WhiteNight Member

I see we have a lulzmeister in out mist. I heavily suspect it's a newfag herder too. Indeed I lol'd
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Fuckeye Member

Samefag.
  22. Anonymous Member

This photo?
    The mask on the right has nothing to do with WikiLeaks?

WikiLeaks-Anonymous-suppo-007.jpg

The GF and faceless masks are certainly there for protection from fairgame, etc.
    If the protest in question was at a CoS org- certainly all of them would be protecting against Scilon ID.

But at a rally in support for WL (which this might have been; there aren't a lot of active Orgs in Spain) even if the protesters are Chanologists, they're wearing masks out of solidarity and for recognition (mask = Anonymous) so the public will know who/what they are.

Anons can multi-task, and masks can be repurposed for more than one thing.
    e.g. when Chanons wear gas masks, its for
    1) protection from Scilon identification
    2) lulz
    Neither of which have anything to do with protecting one's breathing space from noxious or gases or volatiles. Protecting from poisonous/irritating substances is what gas masks are designed for. But its not the only thing they're useful for, and some confusion about why a particular person is wearing a particular mask at a particular time, is reasonable.
  23. Anonymous Member

For people that are not involved with operation payback or the crew that went after gawker, you all seem to know a lot! Congratulations on correcting someone that did some actual investigative journalism.

Payback is a long standing campaign leaderfagged by mostly teenagers, and I KID YOU NOT security professionals that have been invited to watch it all happen. As for the gawker shit that happened, the usual suspects.

You're all a bunch of fucking retards with barbz icing the cake by a longshot.
  24. Anonymous Member

this is kind of a great thread/demonstration of the collective non-compliance machine...
  25. Anonymous Member

i absolutely adore Marble Cake.

KISS KISS!!!!!
  26. Anonymous Member

antiscientologyorgchart.jpg
  27. Anonymous Member

Defeated the US government? Damn, did I miss something? And what is this "we" shit? I did nothing, chances are neither did you.
  28. Re: Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

Anonymous is a group, in the sense that a flock of birds is a group. How do you know they're a group? Because they're travel ling in the same direction. At any given moment, more birds could join, leave, peel off in another direction entirely.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Le Revisor Member

I definitely don't like it. I mean, making publics state's secrets, why not, but why for? And i saw yesterday wikileak's anti nuclear bunker, only one question: who pays? So i think that it could be careful just going on attacking our target: scientology. And when scientology will be defeated, we'll see. As we say in french:" qui trop embrasse mal étreint". But we ask another time wikileaks to publish as quick as possible files about Paris scientology trial last year.That's a real stuff! We need it.
  30. RolandRB Member

Anti-nuclear bunkers for storing data in are quite common. For real anti-nuclear bunkers go live in Switzerland.
  31. Anonymous Member

Of course Anonymous has no leaders, but there are those who would like to think of themselves as being its leaders; ie leaderfags (such as the ones mentioned in IRC rooms). Quite possibly where The Guardian got the notion.
  32. Anonymous Member

Ok, i heard your request.

Kind regards,
    Julian Assange
  33. Anonymous Member

do we have a wikileaks wish list somewhere?
    would it be a good idea to make one?

Dear Santa....
  34. Toda libertad debe ser defendida a cualquier costo
  35. Xoanon Member

Oh Co$...do you believe it is still the 1930's where electroshock and Nazism were commonplace?
  36. Anonymous Member

So if I get a Guardian reporter into a ch
  37. Anonymous Member

So if I get a guardian reporter into an IRC room and tell them that they're watching the Illuminati plan world domination will they believe me too?
  38. missy Member

39. xenubarb Member

I checked the rota. We have you down for next week.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Pride of Cats, possibly a herd of cows, but seriously magnets, how do they work?