Customize

Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

The article is at WikiLeaks: Anonymous hierarchy emerges | Media | The Guardian

I wonder if Josh Halliday and Charles Arthur actually realise there is no anonymous! It was started as an inside-joke, for a local FOXNews report. People simply said they were part of 'anonymous' to see if any gullible reporters would write about it.

It reminds me of a prank where some people interrupted a live text stream of an Apple event, to say Steve Jobs was dead. They said they were Anonymous, it was all just bravado, FFS!

Wow, they really are reading too much into it! There are people on /b/ hell-bent on creating a negative image for Anon. Why? For the lulz, of course!

I feel a bit let down by the Guardian; usually their content is high quality and accurate. This is just... bollocks.

This is far more accurate:

[IMG]
  2. CarltonBANKS Member

Re: Anonymous hierarchy revealed (The Guardian)

I regard The Guardian as a paper of record, usually extremely high quality research.

I'm stunned that they would get it so wrong.
  3. WhiteNight Member

Lolwut? Since when did we have a heirarchy? I'm 12 and what the fuck is this?
  4. CarltonBANKS Member

I think they've been pranked. :D
  5. Anonymous Member

lol @ paranoia
  6. Anonymous Member

misinformation

i'm gonna quote the article in full, below. They will surely remove or edit it, in the next few hours, once they realise they've been pranked.

7. Anonymous Member

Yeah there has been no law enforcement or panda-security in those Command Channels in the past 6 months. No! Unthinkable someone would vouch for them in a settlement agreement. Unthinkable i Say!
  8. Gabriella Member

9. Anonymous Member

They are trying to paint a picture of a defeatable opponant. Most people can't handle the idea of something they can't put labels on, or put into neatly defined boxes. They also can't paint stories, or give hope to the "fearful" masses if they can't tell them what the enemy is. That's all this is.
  10. Herro Member

Well they got it wrong if they think there's any official hierarchy. But for those of you who think there weren't ever cabals...

5557_MEDIUM.jpg

Who is they?
  11. WhiteNight Member

This is an impressive troll, but if the Guardian don't catch on this may be damaging to us. Meh.
  12. Anonymous Member

Something you should know about all newspapers in the UK, on a slow news day they will make shit up if they feel they can get away with it.

For instance while going to lunch in the centre of London back in the mid 90's (where all the newspapers were at the time) I was chatting with my mates about the Irish Repulican Army (IRA) terrorist campaigns, and I wondered out loud why they had not floated a barge up the Themes with some mortars on and take out the Houses of Parliament, all agreed it seemed an easy target and obvious plan. We went on to other topics and thought no more about it.

The next day The Times (IIRC) printed IRA Thames Terror Plot Revealed, one of my mates showed me, they even had a nice illustration of a barge on the Themes with trajectory paths of mortars. I guess some hack over heard me and figured, quite rightly the IRA are hardly likely to phone up and complain it wasn't their idea let alone sue for defamation.

Likewise, no amount of people telling them their article is a crock will do much good because they will just say to who ever calls, well we know different so prove us wrong. :cool:

Let them keep looking if they think we have leaders.
  13. AnonyVix Member

Command centres are invite only. LOL - Keep Out - No Girls Allowed. Someone done trolled them....
  14. Anonymous Member

The person who wrote the article, though if you notice nearly every news agency has been trying to define anonymous since the start of the wikileaks story.
  15. Anonymous Member

Well that's kind of what reporters do...
  16. AnonLover Member

Good grief, the spin doctoring, misinformation, and unsubstantiated misdirection is so far out in left field that they of been alot more accurate to put 50 random adjectives on a wall, add blindfold and randomly pin a tail on a imaginary donkey and call it Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Recruitment video? This was the 'we are the authorities' one, right? That was for insiders, not for people on the outside (of Scientology). People touring the Dianetics Life Improvement Centres for the first time weren't shown this video, they would come across as nuts! (and they do their best to look sane to outsiders)

Also, remember that Fox News report, with the exploding yellow van? That was before Feb 2008, before Chanology.

Josh Halliday + Charles Arthur research FAIL
  18. Anonymous Member

There are already many other articles that disagree with this. These claims found in The Guardian have concursion with each other on the facts.
  19. Anonymous Member

sorry ^^^^ Epic grammar fail.

There are already many other articles that disagree with The Guardian. Their claims lack the concursion that are found among the rest of the media. Why do these articles get progressively worse. But nice that Anonymous fails to be found in any media dictionary thus far. Yet there seems to be reward in obscurity.
  20. WhiteNight Member

I agree.

Now, would you guys call this a "campaign of mis-information"? I know we're been "watching them over the years", and that this has "caught our eye".
    Would you call this a "leakage of their latest propaganda into mainstream circulation", and say that "the extent of [their] malign influence over those who trust you, who call you leader, has been made clear to us"?

Because if you think so, then we could safely say that Anonymous might decide "that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the lulz--[to] shall expel [the Guardian] from the Internet and systematically dismantle the[STRIKE] Church of Scientology[/STRIKE] Guardian in its present form".

Sound familiar to anyone? Eh? Eh? See what I did there? You love it.

Also; cocks.
  21. Anonymous Member

just sayin.
  22. Anonymous Member

ahahaha,

I'm LOLing at this inside-joke ,but Josh and Charles will have a heart attack, and think some 'elite skilled' hackerz will try to rape their VCRs

Josh-Halliday.jpg

charles_arthur_140x140.jpg

Like, OMG, people will call them out of the blue and give them tip-offs. They will meet random people in cafes, and believe everything they say.

Anyway, I await instructions from the top 1% of anon, the highly skilled and elite decision makers(!) Two of whom are 16-year-old Dutch people. Obviously.

Also, I'd like to urge everyone to stop posting pictures of marble-like cake, because it's super-secret.
  23. Anonymous Member

Re: misinformation

WTF they got their own Lilly? Lulz.
  24. Herro Member

So we should muzzle a media outlet... as part of an ongoing effort to defend Wikileaks... Makes total sense.
  25. Anonymous Member

It's a parody of that anon video with the clouds in the background. It's a joke. He wasn't being serious.
  26. Herro Member

Oh. Well fuck me then.
  27. deorcnys Member

Fuck I didn't realise I was dealing my elders here, would have got me a spell check had I known that.
  28. Anonymous Member

He ended his post with 'cocks', that was a hint it was a joke.
  29. Anonymous Member

The idea of some super secretive hierarchy wanting to attack Gawker is still whirling around in my head.

I Had a One-Night Stand With Christine O'Donnell

Wow, it sure sound like the guy has some real class.
  30. Anonymous Member

I actually thought for a second they were using that image to describe the anon hierarchy.
  31. Etain Member

Well, the jig is up. Might as well reveal the identity of our leader and hope to reconstruct under a new banner.

For our leader is...

Tommy Davis!

[IMG]

Don't be fooled! He's dangerous, we tell you. Everytime he speaks, footbullets come flying out in rapid succession!
  32. Anonymous Member

oh yeah man, we are organized like a gorilla enforcement unit. did you see the irony in that? Really, we are a group of people interested in....what?...bringing down all the internet websites...no wait..it´s the other way around...

simply not checking the simple cause...
  33. Anonymous Member

i guess you mean Guerilla^^
  34. Anonymous Member

I am going to find a way to punch through the internet the next one of you fucking morons who posts "LOL TOMMY DAVIS R LEADUR! FOOTBULLET HURP DERP!" and thinks you're being fucking funny. gb2 ESMB and OCMB, moonbat scum.
  35. exOT8Michael Member

From what I have seen there is no hierarchy to Anonymous, but having seen the Thunderdome there may very well be a lowerarchy.
  36. Etain Member

Dude, step away from the comp for a while and chill. YSOSRS? So I made a stupid joke. The Thunderdome is hemorrhaging worse than this kind of crap every second of the day.
  37. Iwa Member

So am I the leader or not? XD
  38. BusinessBecky Member

sarah-as-the-joker.jpg
  39. Etain Member

Without the Joker makeup, it's migraine-inducing.

With it, it's migraine-inducing and hideous.
  40. Anonymous Member

thx guise, y so palin helped