Customize

Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

WikiLeaks US embassy cables: live updates | News | guardian.co.uk :

Oops
  2. Mythic Member

lol...
    Oh I love WikiLeaks, they bring the lulz and the win.
  3. Anonymous Member

No problem, I had to bring mine too.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

Hey, Anon!

If you answered, you do know we were around before the Scilon Crusade, yeah? And that lots of us laughed, trolled and fapped through it?

We also froze our nuts off and spent rent money on fliers because we wanted to make one point, why the fuck shouldn't we make another?

This may not be the site for 'wiki-related warriors'. But don't tell me I'm a brand name, /b/rother. MMM'Kay?

If you hopped on the corrupt-congaline-humancentipede-cyberparty that are us because you are anti-COS, fine.

If you managed to ignore what you got into ... suck it up.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Is there any means that Anonymous possesses to bring down th3j35t3r? He's been more than a thorn in the side of Wikileaks, and if Anonymous could bring him down, the world would be better off.
    Maybe Wikileaks should "leak" the IP address that th3j35t3r is DDoSing from?
  9. Ersatz Global Moderator

Wrong place to pose this question. Try 4chan.
  10. Anonymous Member

"Anonymous spawned WWP and anti-scifag movement."

This is utter bull shit! While I agree that there was an explosion in the movement with the advent of anonymous there were many people who had been fighting the cult for DECADES, and at a time when opposition to the cult had real danger involved. The reason the movement was able to grow as fast as it did was due to the work that had already done by people like Robert Vaughn Young and Jerry Armstrong to expose the cults abuses , at great cost to themselves. These people managed to accomplish what they did without stooping to the cults level and engaging in illegal activity.
    Up until now keeping your identity secret was only needed to prevent what had become rather lame attempts by the cult at fair gaming. From here on out it will be necessary to prevent being associated in the media with people engaged in illegal activity. Whatever the truth of the matter, anonymous is being associated with all of the actions of chanology in the media.
    It seems clear that a point has been reached where anti-cult activity has become a much smaller part of anonymous. Whereas we were never able to get the powers that be to take a serious look at the cult you can bet they will be taking a very serious look at anonymous. This is all well and good if you believe that support for freedom of speech and human rights is worth some personal risk and that the end justifies the means. Those of you who say you are in this for the "lulz" had best pick up your jacks and go home, it's about to become a very bumpy ride.
  11. Mythic Member

Heh, Meh. And make themselves the bad guys? Meh, I'm sure there's some Anon out there who can get his IP.
  12. HellRazor Member

It's not just you! It's still down. Brb buying shares in Prolexic.
  13. Anonymous Member

I agree that you if you want to go after him you shouldn't get this whole bunch involved.

How about one victory at a time?

Talk to Anonymous as a whole, or 4chan. Individuals from here maybe. Good luck with that though. If it's still the same guy behind the name he's got alot of backers.
    Compared to the swiss and mastercard, you know?

We're getting somewhere with the mirroring, Bolivia is hosting their information in English @ Wikileaks - Vicepresidencia del Estado Plurinacional de Bolivia

Sounds like momentum to me. Just sayin'.
  14. Anonymous Member

Depends on who you were/are. For some of us that's what made us really put on our war face. My reaction to that was to escalate, as it was for many others. Kenny Glenn situation combined with them actually threatening us? Fucking LOL bring it on. I remember after the first DDoS wave when PV went down someone at 711 said "OH ITS ON NOW MOTHERFUCKER". (speaking of which does anyone have anything archived from when it first started?) *channers aren't necessarily the most normal of people, and the cult didn't realize that. They assumed heightened intimidation campaigns would make us back down. That's what actually made it more fun for me, until it became obvious they were not final boss but just another goomba.

lulz
  15. Anonymous Member

It's convenient for, say, wikileak insiders, to make DDos news, and use Anonymous as a cloak. People for years know which animal rights groups are extremists and which are cuddly, they all have their cheerleaders. It's doesn't matter.

Being powerful has it's advantages. Eg OTI to OTVIII detail summaries have been posted on a facebook freewind leadership course page. Nobody dared to remove it yet. Anonymous is so at course for whatever reasons. Can you do something about it OSA?
  16. Anonymous Member

wat?
  17. Anonymous Member

Trust me, people are working on that, but he's more playing Fetch to the Co$ of larger targets (gubments, finance entities, and others).

Possibility that it's this guy http://www.linkedin com/pub/robin-jackson/7/901/5b3 who runs http://dc406 com/ and uses the twitter handle rjacksix if that is the same th3j35t3r, which is also registered at wordpress and youtube. YouTube - HNNClip012910-B4.m4v is some news story on him.
    http://www.ethicalhacker net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,5128.msg32352/topicseen,1/

If it IS the same person runningdc406, then Rob Jackson
    Bureau Chief
    phone: 406-444-1797 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 406-444-1797 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    fax: 406-444-4140
    email: rjackson@mt.gov unless that's a red herring.

I think this'll be my soundtrack of these events http://os.raidchan.org/music/DJ AnounymOS - Techmological Differences version 1.mp3
  18. Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

CNN just ran a piece crediting Anonymous for the attacks on Wikileaks.

The danger is that Scientology will try and spin this to paint Anons as terrorists. You better believe Miscaivage and his thugs are having a meeting about it RIGHT NOW, so damage control might be an appropriate response.

A press release stating that Anonymous is about free speech and defending the first amendment rather than rapists might be in order here.
  19. Anonymous Member

They've been spinning us as terrorists for years. Why stop them now?
  20. WhiteNight Member

linx to CNN report if possible please
  21. Anonymous Member

Hackers Strike Back to Support WikiLeaks - WSJ.com

22. Anonymous Member

Because now the stakes are much higher. Very few people were interested in the cult one way or the other and anonymous was seen as mainly anti-cult. The media are noiw reporting not only that anonymous is defending Assange but that they are also attacking many of his enemies.

There is a headline story on the Huffington post that anonymous has attacked the web sites of Senator Lieberman and Sara Palin, among others.

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
  23. Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

Thanks Anonymous...

CNN Just posted the video: Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

John Abel, NY Bureau chief for wired.com calls Anonymous "Darkside Hackers."

Seriously, I don't think it's good to let the major networks and Huffpost get away with spinning this.
  24. Anonymous Member

looks like anonops.net is down
  25. Anonymous Member

While I no way condone this yadda yadda, those two are at the top of my list for wishing they die of a hemorrhagic fever, or at least AIDS, and this country would be all the better for it. Just sayin'
  26. Pigeon Member

lol

[IMG]
  27. Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

Does anyone have the full statement?
  28. Anonymous Member

given a close look to this perps writing
    both in his xerxes attack videos and interviews
    i am fairly certain this is not him

Name: Devan Bryant
    DOB: July 20, 1992
    AIM: Jester@n01d.com
    Email: Jester@n01d.com
    Address: 1616 Pierce St
    City: Junction City, KS 66441
    Phone: (785) 238-5873
    Cell Phone: (765) 537-8370

Adoptive Mother: Joyce D House

This guy on the other hand i am 50% sure about
    same compulsive use of ' ' instead of " " and '....'
    hangs out on 2600net aswel as several other networks th3j35t3r been hanging out on

you are welcome.

a useless chanology moral fag tard
  29. Rockyj Member

This what Wikileaks is really up against:

theyrule
  30. Anonymous Member

Agreed, t would bring joy to my liberal heart. The point I was trying to make is that we are seen as taking sides in a much larger fight involving much more powerful adversaries. There are a very large percentage of people who oppose the cult who won't be on our side in this fight.
  31. Rockyj Member

Thom Hartmann just interviewd Evan Hansen, Editor in Cheif of Wired Magazine: "How WikiLeaks is Good for America"

Thom Hartmann

I believe the show can be podcast.
  32. Curunir Member

I just have a question:

first: was the DDoS attac really from an anon? because, in our newspaper a anon has given an interview where he said, that it's our work. and the paper links at our swiss ning. i just wouldn't have a bad image for our cell, because till this days we were accepted by the people on the streets...
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Doesn't really matter. You can bet your ass the cult is busy thinking up "ops" that can be blamed on anonymous. How in the world is the media supposed to know the difference? In this hot house environment they will report any action taken by anyone claiming to be anonymous. If so much as one anon gets busted for anything illegal it will smear the entire group. So much for three years of taking the high road.
  35. willhaven720 Member

Don't worry about it guys. I got this.

I'm so awesome at computers that I don't even have to stop masturbating to bring down paypal and mastercard.

brb (blades)

hackers.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

If people give you a problem about this, I would explain to them that anon is not a group, with membership, but a loose collective of users from several different websites, all of whom have different goals and interests. Explain that you are not affiliated with these things.

Or, conversely, you could be proud of your /b/rothers' civil disobedience and not worry so much about how its going to hurt you.
  37. Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

Exactly! This reporter was relatively thoughtful, unlike CNN just throwing it out there as if Anonymous is a physical entity.

Letter to Coldblood:

We all know how the Scilons roll! They are going to use this issue by contacting every journalist on their payroll and pushing the idea of Anonymous being a terrorist group. Remember the words of Wisebeard Man! Gene Simmons is not going to spend his days and nights fucking with you, and neither is Mastercard, but Scientology will.

All I'm saying is carve the message. Post a statement defining what Operation Payback is doing and why. Contact sympathetic journalists. Don't let, sloppy, fast food journalism spin the action.

Glenn Greenwald is a good place to start.

The lawless Wild West attacks WikiLeaks - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

38. Anonymous Member

OH SHI- MasterCard was breached, someone just posted thousands of card numbers and are getting more.

Suggest you cancel yours unless you want thousands of sex dolls on your account. (lol I use AmEx woo)
  39. Fromm Member

Great article by Greenwald, but who pulled the plug on anonops?
  40. Re: Anonymous fighting PayPal, a Swiss Bank, Mastercard and others

dox plz?