Customize

Anonymous delivers ultimatum to Westboro Baptist Church

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hushpuppy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. hushpuppy Member

Noticed this challenge to WBC on AnonNews:
    More here: http://anonnews.org/?p=press&a=item&i=449
  2. Anonymous Member

That'll show'em
    • Like Like x 2
  3. hushpuppy Member

...legally here on WWP of course...
  4. Anonymous Member

Another DDOS to prove that Anonymous is pro free speech?
    Hmmm....
    • Like Like x 1
  5. xenubarb Member

Patriot Guard = WBC DDOS IRL.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nemesis6 Member

Well, like a redneck DDOS.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. srsly doubt that ddos is going to work on a tiny church, entirely made of one family. Srsly.
    BTW fail troll is fail.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Yeah but who the hell actually listens to those fanatics?

Unless that "Church" has actually done something illegal, they have a right to say what they want no matter how bizarre.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. xenubarb Member

PG/= rednecks.
    Veterans, mostly.
  10. Herro Member

Lol at anyone who thinks he or she can out troll Phelps.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Sho nuff and I have the right to disrupt them.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. MsOrangensaft Member

WBC are d-bags and have had it coming for a long time. Many others, too. GL.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. cookiemonsta Member

Hmm after looking at their website i can see why they are bad news...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. they are bad news but with in their right of free speech. in this case i don't think anon's cyber tactics are appropriate because unlike C0$ this hate mongering machine is truly considered a religious org and not just by its members
    now protesting in person i what works against these assholes
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

To OP:
    First, thanks for posting this in the off-topic section. We get a lot of retarded users who want to do WBC trolling who impose their helmetfaggotry on the Freedom of Information and Scientology sections. But you sir, you actually posted in the right spot! Good job! kf4nyq.gif

Second, as for your letter, you realize if you succeed in getting their attention you may end up giving them more airtime, right? Exactly what they want.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. MsOrangensaft Member

You should really read up on them if you don't know about them already. They're the "God Hates Fags," crowd who protests @ the funerals of fallen soldiers & says they deserved to die. Not very patriotic. @ same time, the more attention they get, the bigger they become, so could be a double-edged sword.
  17. cookiemonsta Member

Well i live in the UK so i don't know much about them other then the fact that they p*ss me off.
  18. [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  19. MsOrangensaft Member

Agree with the protesting in person bit, but why not implement BOTH ideas? :)
  20. Anonymous Member

What's this bullshit? The westboro baptist church has a right to protest, whether you like what they say or not.
    • Like Like x 5
  21. A Challenger Member

don't have to out troll, just pour some gasoline on the church roof, set up a few hundred explosives, maybe some nail bombs for fun, pour very fine salt on all the ground around it so nothing will ever grow there again...anyone have any ideas?

I'M A STUPID FAGGOT THAT GOT BANNED FOR THIS POST
    ^^^
    lol
    • Like Like x 1
  22. PLEASE DONT LOSE OBJECTIVITY HERE ANONS
    i dunno who said this, but it rings true

i might not like what you say bull i will defend your right to say it.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

These are exactly the kinds of threats that the WBC loves to get. Prepare yourself for criminal and civil lawsuits.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Not worth the time nor effort. Have you noticed, Bahrain, Libya, Wisconsin, etc. etc.? There are important things going on.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. cookiemonsta Member

Ignore them then, they will try to get more attention from people.
    They only fight because people pay them attention.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. veravendetter Member

cock out for WBC.
  27. MsOrangensaft Member

It can be argued that anyone who does anything shitty or generally unkind had a "right" to do it; it's their right, free will reigns, freedom of speech, etc., that's all fine and good. The point is, whoever is doing this is doing it for their own reasons and I, for one, support them. Many entities or people anons have acted against could also argue that they had a right to do whatever it was they did which ultimately elicited a stern response. Everyone has their causes. It's up to each person to decide if they agree or not. I do. You do not. And that's ok. :)
  28. Anonymous Member

Okay, seriously guys this is wrong.
    As a fellow anon, i am ASHAMED at some of the things you people are talking about.
    Seriously people, before you have a guilty conscience about what you do, i just want you all to ask yourselves one very important question:

WHAT WOULD TYLER DURDEN DO?
    • Like Like x 7
  29. Anonymous Member

yup this ^^^^^^
    they are just insane attention whores
  30. A Challenger Member

....Now that i think about it, you're probably right......
    the salt is a bit much.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. uhh but this forum is about protesting scientology and defending free speech. not whining about what people use free speech for
    i'm sure there's other forums out there cater to your aims better than WWP.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. MsOrangensaft Member

Yeah, I wrote my response before I read the gasoline and fire bullshit. Protest, ok. Mess up a website, ok. But violence & destruction? No, thanks. And I doubt that's what the person who started this intended in the first place.
  33. A Challenger Member

....wait, are you agreeing with the post you replied to?
  34. veravendetter Member

WBC do nothing that is unaccepatable to me. they are retarded for sure, but they put it out in one . Nothing hidden. leave them to their fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Ersatz Global Moderator

Challenger, you are not new to this forum. You know we do not promote illegal activity here. We sure as hell don't promote church burnings and nail bombs. What are you thinking?
  36. Herro Member

Oh you.
  37. Anonymous Member

I love WBC.
    • Like Like x 1