Customize

Anonymous Convention DC - Massive Update on p5!!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Magoo Member

Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Darm--I'll have to miss it, as I've been scheduled to do a seminar THE very next day.
    We'll have to create a second one out here on the West Coast---for in the future, eh?

Sounds fantastic! Love the train idea :mrgreen:

Magoo~~ 8)

PS: If you can do a live feed on the 22nd or 23rd early ---I could join that
  2. Anon23517 Member

Oh man, this is awesome!
  3. Hieronymous Member

on the scale of 1 to 10, DC anon is 11 :guyfawkes:
  4. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Fuck yes. :anon:

We'll get a live feed or die trying, Magoo!
  5. SenatorXenu Member

:xenu: Oh well, still haven't heard back from WBM

Anon needs you! We still have 300 seats left, we can't let the Scilons outnumber us!
  6. Hieronymous Member

I have an HD camera and I'd totally tape the whole thing. Only thing is I'm on the west coast :lrhmoney:
  7. SenatorXenu Member

need an expert on live feeds to contact me via PM, were having trouble with the test setup, and this absolutely HAS to work
  8. capricious Member

lol just out of curiosity checked to see how much it'd be to Amtrak to DC from Sacramento, CA -- LOL!!! over $500 and its a THREE DAY TRIP EACH WAY! Fuck THAT. Have fun guys.
  9. SenatorXenu Member

Thats some dedication you have there, I checked southwest earler it was like 600 roundtrip. DO IT FAGGOT
  10. SenatorXenu Member

We have set up a mogulus channel to use for webcasting untill we find/can afford something better. http://www.mogulus.com/anonymousdc

Its just looping Anon vids for now, but if we dont get something better thats where the feed from the con will be. We may also broadcast a planning meeting this coming weekend to get some ideas from legion.
  11. Anon9000+1 Member

Xenu- I really like that platform- Great choice :)
  12. bannanana Member

OK, I got + 1. Going to RSVP soon.

Guis, I'm coming from NYC. If you're in a surrounding area and you can train in/fly in ( look into stand-by flights, they cost 3/4 of a pre-purchased ticket. You just have to be prepared to kick it at the airport for a couple hours.), DOOO EEEET. This is so beautiful guis *sniff
  13. SenatorXenu Member

Just got back from scouting the hotel. We're going to have to raffle off the job of the registration desk, because its shared with the Scilons, and the lulz potential is truly godlike. :anon:

Pics will be up soon
  14. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Hotel is fucking HUGE. We need Anons everywhere.
  15. Anon9000+1 Member

Dear Xenu,

I want To go Soooo bad... We need live feed of the registration desk!

Is this the Scientology conference your talking about?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_qu1mKL5Eps
  16. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

That was the first time that happened to me in a long time, I've kinda missed it. thanks.
  17. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Yup, that's definitely the conference. It'll be epic. We snagged pictures today of the room they'll be in. I kept having flashbacks to their creepy New Years video with DM. *shudder* We'll put pics up soon so people can see. I don't know where the live feed will be set up, but there'll be pictures and video cameras everywhere I assume. Scio reactions are a must. We'll also mark off public area places that should always have masked Anons present.
  18. LOL_XENLI Member

You guys need to make sure to hand out fliers to everyone protesting on 3/15 about the convention.
  19. Anon9000+1 Member

Imagine- Hubb- if you could have anons giving out the programs for the sciion event. epic.Welcome to Sci-Fest 2008. Heres your program and a complementary copy of OTIII
  20. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

We haz you covered. :mrgreen: We won't let you down. ...or run around and desert you.

Lol! I don't know if we'll get that close to them, but the idea of Anons in V mask and suits innocently reading Dianetics in the lounge they have to walk by to get to their room.... Sweet Xenu, the place just reeked of epic potential.

Now all we have to do is nail down the details. DC needs MOAR booths and MOAR ANONYMOUS!!
  21. Hieronymous Member

We haz you covered. :mrgreen: We won't let you down. ...or run around and desert you.

Lol! I don't know if we'll get that close to them, but the idea of Anons in V mask and suits innocently reading Dianetics in the lounge they have to walk by to get to their room.... Sweet Xenu, the place just reeked of epic potential.

Now all we have to do is nail down the details. DC needs MOAR booths and MOAR ANONYMOUS!![/quote:ggpknbbt]
    You guys should read documents clearly labeled "OTIII materials" etc. or "Squirelling Tech for Dummies"

Pics of the registration desk are going to be brilliant I hope.
  22. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Eeheeheehee! Not the OTIII, noooo! We'll all get sick and die before the con!
  23. ahnonnymaus Member

I'm very unsettled by the fact that I cannot attend. I'm more unsettled by the idea that most people won't be able to.

I would actually like to donate money to the cause, but I would be far more willing to do so if my donation could guarantee more attendees.

Thoughts?
  24. SenatorXenu Member

You could help sponsor someones travel expense I suppose?
  25. tigger Member

Are actual expenses covered already? If so, then let's start a transportation fund. I already tried to sponsor someone known to me, but he also is unable to attend, so I'm left with no trusted and known Anon to help. Not sure how we'd pull that off, without getting scammed. Buying tickets in that person's name? Dunno. Seems like a big deal in today's TSA/DHS age here in the U.S.

Thoughts?
  26. Cuntw0rt Member

I think people need to stand up or sit the fuck down. That's my opinion.

People got enough juggling to worry about without some Travel Reimbursement fund bullshit
  27. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

you know, there are some anonymous that are below/around the poverty line. others just have a lot financial responsibility.

it would be STUPID to put one's family into financial disaster because of a rally.

You have to have something to give in order to continue to give. So none of this "buck up" crap. Get your anonymous head out of your anonymous keister and realize that most americans don't have disposable cash on hand, and that most of us have to choose "which bill am I going to pay ontime, which am I going to pay late and get a late charge".

I wouldn't have gone off topic if not for this attitude.
  28. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Also, I MISS CONNOR! Why did Duncan have to off him. *nerdy Highlander whine*
  29. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

me too... :lrhcries:
  30. Cuntw0rt Member

I agree.

Really guys, the only way to ensure fair reimbursement is to pay-out after the fact. So it's a gamble. You won't know how much you'll get until after you've spent the cash to get there (not to mention expenses like food and lodging and the money you could have made/saved if you didn't attend).

If you ain't got the dough, don't play the slots.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful.
  31. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

sorry, i misunderstood your post. good point.
  32. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

Indeed! Anonymous in DC would love to have anyone if they'd like to come, but PLEASE PLEASE don't push yourself if it just isn't possible or affordable.

Instead...THROW YOUR OWN! Lol.
  33. Hieronymous Member

You guys oughta advertise for the event big time at 3/15. If it takes off that should help it sell itself
  34. SenatorXenu Member

The only problem with that is the con isn't so much about the message as it is lulz, memes, and fun. DC is so overrun with protesters that people disregard us because we're not serious enough. So having the general public at the convention is not the best idea. Hopefully there will be anons, /b/tards, and goons who don't lurk enough that we can educate, though. :wbm:
  35. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

I counter your WBM and use one of my own. :wbmorly:
  36. SenatorXenu Member

Haha I invited the OSA trolls on ARS to speak at the convention. I hope some big name scilons show up in DC. If TC or DM show up, we will Rickroll them, at any cost.
  37. Re: Anonymous Convention DC

LMAO, you tard! You didn't even put up a link.
  38. Hieronymous Member

Well what I meant was preach to the choir.

Also if you invite the OSA people I think it should be done in all seriousness. Tell them while despite how they view anonymous they are perfectly welcome to be flanked by hotel security if need be. Extend the olive branch and make olive oil!
  39. Anonagi Member

If this happens, I will never be able to have sex again as any orgasm possible will be but a faint shadow of the load I'm gonna blow upon watching the youtube of it.
  40. SenatorXenu Member

Why wait for the youtube, you can watch it live at mogulus.com/anonymousdc

If a big name shows up we will have the live camera on them as much as possible