Customize

Anonymous confront the British government....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .Anonymous, Feb 3, 2014.

1. The Internet Member

So you think the person who said the trickster part of Anonymous is likable, you think that person is COINTELPRO?

Broseph, it is stuff like this that makes me want to troll you. Cuz u so mad so easy.
  2. A.O.T.F Member

vj.jpg

:D
    • Like Like x 1
  3. A.O.T.F Member

4. A.O.T.F Member

Disabled child's family 'mad angry' over Tories' bedroom tax appeal

Grandfather of severely disabled teenager tells David Cameron to explain political decision to appeal against lord chief justice’s human rights decision

3.jpg

I would like David Cameron or Iain Duncan Smith to explain why they are spending taxpayers money on an appeal? Why are they doing this to me and other families?

The grandfather of a severely disabled teenager has challenged David Cameron to explain why the government is appealing against a judge’s ruling that the bedroom tax violated his family’s human rights.

Paul Rutherford, from Pembrokeshire, said he was “mad angry” at the government’s response after the lord chief justice, Lord Thomas, and two other court of appeal judges declared that the bedroom tax had not been justified in the family’s case.

Continued - http://www.theguardian.com/law/2016...mily-mad-angry-over-tories-bedroom-tax-appeal

piggys4.jpg