Customize

ANONYMOUS Cleveland OH (Looking)

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anon216, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anon216 Member

ANONYMOUS Cleveland OH (Looking)

ANY ANONS IN CLEVELAND OH
  2. Chowder Member

Re: ANONYMOUS Cleveland OH (Looking)

lurk moar
  3. Director Member

I am. I too am looking for others.
  4. anon216 Member

WOW ONE PERSON WELL ITS A START
  5. Jubilee Member

I'm a Cleveland anon (transplanted from SF, so I don't know my way around the city that well yet), and I know at least one other who isn't on WWP in cleveland. That brings our total up to four; we could do a raid with that, yeah?
  6. Call Me L Member

To quote Ian Hunter, Cleveland rocks, dudes. How goes it to all other anons in Ohio? I'm a bit new to this, but I'm willing to learn as much as I can to support Anonymous.
  7. Re: ANONYMOUS Cleveland OH (Looking)

Head up north some time. Michfags and Ohiofags ought to throw a party.
  8. Jubilee Member

Alright, I've created a ning (social website) for organizing events. It's pretty bare right now; I'll post the link here in a couple days once I've uploaded some pix and vids to make it more interesting.

EDIT: Why are you still here reading this, faggot? Get over to cleveanons.ning.com and start posting. DO IT NOW.
  9. m.a.patton Member

Yup, me's from Cleveland.

M.A. Patton
  10. Jubilee Member

11. anon216 Member

YES WE SHOULD GET A RAID STARTED
  12. Jubilee Member

Alright, then get on the Ning and make an event!

Sign In to Fnord Net - Fnord Net

It'll make you fill out a basic app, asking why you're there and whatnot; that's just to discourage any tech-savvy scilons from creating a trillion fake accounts and flooding the ning. I'm on every few hours, so your application should go through pretty quick.

Cleveland Anons, get in gear! We've only got two people on there so far! Maybe I'll make a thread to advertise it when this one dies out.

EDIT: I'm an idiot with a dead link; fix'd.
  13. PimpXenu Member

Whoa....i havent been in touch with chanology for a long time. I actually had an illness, and my work schedule didnt allow me to join the protests.

I was under the impression that the church in cleveland (well actually parma heights) closed down? Did they move or something?

Anyways, i'm not in cleveland, but it's the closest location in ohio near me, i'd be down for joining in. I was actually considering driving down to columbus (a three hour drive for me) to join in on next months before i saw this.
  14. the_cloak Member

If you guys don't have a cult, then just flyer somewhere busy.
  15. Whanonstler Member

Or come join us in Cbus- we are squeezing the shit out of them, making life difficult, exposing their abuse of Durable Slate and have lulzy raids and miniraids. Chalking, pizza, a sound system, police are cool with us- lots of fun here if there is nothing there in Cleveland to protest!
  16. PimpXenu Member

Hmm....the church's official website still lists the location in parma heights, same location it was before.

See...i kinda lost touch with the whole thing because i could never go to the protests, and then i think around march or so (back when it was enturb), they announced that the parma heights mission (it was never even a full org, i think it was just one dude on staff) closed down.

Did they open back up or something?
  17. Jubilee Member

I dunno; they're listed as a scientology center and the number leads to "The Dianetics Center", but I'm not sure. In any case, if there's nothing to raid here, maybe we can set up carpools down to Columbus for a global or something.
  18. PimpXenu Member

I wish i had a better memory, plus i was on a bunch of medication at the time, and i dont think we can look up old threads from enturb, but i seem to recall someone even taking a bunch of pictures of the Org building, completely empty with a "for lease" sign on it. Then i know interest pretty much died in the cleveland area after that, and everyone interested moved on to other areas. I seem to recall even when the protests started, nobody was really sure if the place was even in operation, as it was essentially just one dude at a desk doing...whatever the hell it is scifags do, nobody was really surprised when it closed down.

Like i said though, it is still listed on scientology's site. I think it's more likely that they just dont want to admit that they're loosing orgs and keep it up.

Somebody should call the listed number and see if they're back up. Or if they're nearby recon the building. It's in parma heights, on a pretty busy commercial road, i know the listed address is still the same as it was the begining of last year.
  19. Jubilee Member

I've called the number a few times, but never gotten a human on the other end. Or even a Scilon ;)

Nah, but seriously, it just rings a couple times, then dumps me into voicemail for "The Dianetics Center". I dunno what to make of that; I'm planning to check out the location as soon as there's not 2 feet of snow everywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.