Customize

Anonymous attacks tunisian gov. websites

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Anonymous attacks tunisian gov. websites

I am glad you have come back.
    Flyers and graffiti is a good way of carrying the message.
    But with security on alert use caution.
    If you can Target the youth in university's.
    Also make graffiti aimed at the police/security forces.
    Ask them to overthrow the government.
    Start rumours that elements of the police/army are unhappy,and want democracy.
    It is very sad that the worlds media will only focus on your peoples plight if there is violence.
    Be smart be safe.
  2. Anonymous Member

Good idea. That entire IRC server is under watch by paid informants for the US, and possibly other governments. No doubt they would turn in someone from outside the US as well.
  3. Herro Member

You have been reported to the police for your vile, seditious slander against the State.
  4. Anonymous Member

Stay safe man, keep you and your family safe first and foremost.
    Spread awareness as quietly as possible until you are legion and have safety in numbers.
  5. Anonymous Member

Not cool, Herro.
  6. Anonymous Member

Don't troll the guy who has legitimate reasons to fear for his ass and those of his loved ones and friends. Not. Cool.

Nemesis91, stay safe.
  7. Anonymous Member

Keep your head way down and your family safe.

Careful graffiti to let people know how you feel.

And to hope for a better day for your family, friends, for your neighbors, and for your country.
  8. Anonymous Member

The generation need to be taught of right and wrong, and matters of truth. Information is a powerful thing, and they will be at advantage if they better inoculated against the destructive coruption. As 'rome was not built in a day' the building blocks of freedom requires patients and steadfastness. If one may not change the world, surely that one person can impact the life of another by speaking the truth.

If the government is suspecion of everyone, it is best to them to become confused of their own. They would be unable to deal with the matters of state and start to deal with government workers if all the government workers are suspected of activities not approved of.

In America some people have become so confused that they think they need to do power point presentations that show how to spot grumpy people that might by leaking documents. I don't know if anyone else has dealt with these kind of problems. However, it is a big deal if so much of your time is devoted to reading and training on activities not related to your job.

It takes a lot of time for people to realize they have been duped by any particular authority. If a person if challenged tactfully well enough, they should see any evil that stands in-front of them. They will see that any censorship taken to extremes is never a good thing for their people as a whole.

Someday their children will be able to look back and understand where it when wrong, how they came out of the darkages.
  9. Anonymous Member

You're a real piece of shit ain't ya?
  10. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nemesis91 Member

Hello,
    About hero
    I will never be a traitor and unfortunately, the real traitors in my country are The leaders.

- To Anonymous, Thanks a lot for the tips. The message is being passed.
  12. Anonymous Member

hehe, Anonymous released a dictatorship survival kit for Tunisians.
    Download here:
    carepackage.zip
    • Like Like x 3
  13. I'm impressed guys this was a well-organised successful operation for the good and you managed to shed some media light on a very important subject. Well done (my respect for you just got a little bit bigger).
  14. Nemesis91 Member

Thnak
  15. Herro Member

You're just a puppet of the West.
  16. Nemesis91 Member

what the hell is wrong with you man ?
  17. new guy Member

Herro is a troll.
    Anonymous has a long history of trolling.
  18. Herro Member

I'm sorry. I've just been messing with you a bit.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Nemesis91 Member

It's okay.
  20. Nemesis91 Member

21. Nemesis91 Member

This is shocking ...
  22. Anoniemert Member

Got a confirmation that some journalists are being sent over.
    western media is waking up, I hope they get the outrage flowing forcing our various governments to take steps.

Stay safe Nemesis.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. mojo Member

• Like Like x 1