Customize

Anonymous attacks tunisian gov. websites

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. coskilla Member

Re: Anonymous attacks tunisian gov. websites

Yup it's a bitch
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

illegible screenshot is illegible
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Great stuff!
  7. Anonymous Member

hacpfaadf.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

. 1522092096anonmanifesto.png
  9. Anonymous Member

Better Quality
    SL92U.png

This is good stuff.
  10. Nemesis91 Member

Hello,
    I'm a Tunisian, i was really happy when i heard that anonymous is willing to support/help us, thanks a lot & I'm willing to participate/join.
    We need the freedom of speech, we have the right to use Internet...
  11. Rheinländer Member

Nice. Stay save and keep the good fight!
  12. Anonymous Member

Some info on internet censorship in Tunisia
    Reporters Sans Frontières - Tunisia
  13. Anonymous Member

Welcome.
  14. Warhawk57 Member

I like how making a formal declaration of war against another government isn't considered illegal.
    anyways the ops going on is really awesome
  15. Nemesis91 Member

Thanks you.
  16. Nemesis91 Member

Thank you :D
  17. Anonymous Member

I posted the pics in posts #6 #7.
    I have have pm'd the mods regarding the point you have made.
    I am awaiting a reply/infraction.
  18. Ersatz Global Moderator

Posting dox without obvious agreement or disagreement doesn't seem to be promoting anything to me.
  19. Anonymous Member

Thanks,I had to make sure.
  20. Fortesque Member

Is it just me, or has Anonymous really taken to the world stage in these past months?
  21. SOJOA Member

This is brillant. Any chance someone can augment for the states? I cant use photoshop for shit.
  22. Anonymous Member

These folks really are digging their own graves by doing this.
  23. Anonymous Member

Care to elaborate on that?
  24. Anonymous Member

Your identity is not secure when performing a DDoS. Plus, the people looking for you are real hackers, not just old folks sitting in government offices who double-click on hyperlinks. It doesn't matter how heavily you proxy up, they can and will find you.
  25. Anonymous Member

Except that the Tunisia attacks aren't a DDoS. It might be *shudder* real hackers taking on the cause.
  26. SOJOA Member

A buddy helped if you guys want.
  27. Anonymous Member

Um, no. Let's not target the United States in an image with a Tunisian flag in the background. That's like seven kinds of stupid.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Mark Cabian Member

'Anonymous' Hacktivists Attack African Government Sites

SAUCE: 'Anonymous' Hacktivists Attack African Government Sites | SecurityNewsDaily

"Anonymous," the shadowy hacktivist group that's attacked PayPal, the record industry and the Church of Scientology, has upped the ante: It's now taking on entire countries.

The group launched massive distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks on at least eight Tunisian government websites beginning Sunday night, according to Al Jazeera and the Internet security company Sophos.

I thought I'd leave this:Ads by Google
    Hacker MastersLearn Cutting Edge Techincal And Legal Hacking Skills - Apply Now!www. dot UAT.edu/ia

As of 4 p.m. EST Monday, the official Tunisian government website, www.tunisia.gov.tn, was still offline.

Last Thursday, Anonymous launched similar attacks against websites operated by the government of Zimbabwe.

Both attacks are part of "Operation Payback," Anonymous' long-running campaign against organizations it feels are threatening Internet freedoms.

Tunisia and Zimbabwe had blocked their citizens' access to Wikileaks last month, after secret U.S. State Department cables unflattering to either country were revealed as part of Julian Assange's huge diplomatic-data upload.

Protests have rocked Tunisia since the middle of last month, when a street vendor set himself on fire in public after police shut down his unlicensed fruit stand. He lived, but three others have died.

"ANONYMOUS has heard the cries for freedom from the Tunisian people and has decided to help them win this battle against oppression," reads part of a press release (AnonNews.org : Everything Anonymous) at an Anonymous-affiliated website.

* WikiLeaks Hactivists Likely Left Internet Trail for Feds
    * Security and Privacy Software Reviews
    * Kaspersky Anti-Hacker 2011
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

1958189598anonymouspres.jpg
  34. LocalSP Member

And soon to be seen on Dancing with the Stars.
  35. Anonymous Member

Re: 'Anonymous' Hacktivists Attack African Government Sites

I would not want to encourage illegal behavior, especially for those who don't know enough to be smart about it, but if people are going to go after everyone who wants Julian Assange's head (literally or figuratively), isn't the environment for this too target-rich? What's next? Targeting Rush Limbaugh or Charles Krauthammer, the former being Jabba the Hutt's oxycontin-addicted clone and the latter the unholy lovechild of Yoda and Gollum (LotR)? To the script kiddies out there, if you really want to hurt those responsible, Leakspin is both legal and has the potential to be effective, or at least join the efforts to mirror it from here to hell and back. A DDoS is nothing more than a short-term action to get people's attention. Between Swiss PostFinance, MoneyChanger, PayPal, and Visa, I think that mission is accomplished. I'm not trying to be a moralfag; I'm just being practical.

As an aside, doesn't LeakSpin's logo remind you of Meatspin? All we need now is a reference to tubgirl, two girls one cup, goatse, weightlifting blowout, and blue waffle.
  36. DeathHamster Member

I wonder if all the people clicking on the Tunisian government website links here, and on news stories, to see if it's up are flooding them out?
  37. Anonymous Member

An interesting press statement.
    <discuss> 1958189598anonymouspres.jpg
  38. Warhawk57 Member

DDos attacks although give some strong media coverage unlike project leakspin which i have helped out with alittle. I think its good as long as the hackers know what they are doing.
  39. SOJOA Member

good point but your assuming 99% of americans know that.........

Im have it editted again....sadly i didnt know either but who the fuck cares. the message is the issue.
  40. Anonymous Member

Failsauce sideliner......you just stated the point about Americans not doing anything but bitch.......just saying.