Customize

anonsparrow trial reset for April 28, 2011

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Optimisticate, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optimisticate Member

Creating a new thread with new court date...

Other info:

• Like Like x 7
  2. Diablo Member

Viva La Sparrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

thank you!!
  4. veravendetter Member

Good luck Sparrow. I feel like you're a sparrow in a circle of vultures, but your righteousness will shine for the enlightened to see. Good hunting chum
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

For the record could the OP please include links to those two original posts that are quoted?
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

It's already there. Just click the little up arrow to the right of "whomever said:" in a quote or reply. See below.

lingr.jpg
  8. amaX Member

Thanks for this new thread. You know how much we love ya down this way, Sparrow. I respect how you protest and your reasons for doing so. Sending good thoughts your way, my friend.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Oh, this is late, but this sounds promising. Will don our hats, and raise a glass to 'ya in the pub, Sparrow!
    And the beach is perfect right now, just sayin'.
  10. anonsoldier Member

They might be able to tag him with the whole "wearing a mask" thing. That's sucky, but at least it's only a misdemeanor. I still think they're going to have a nigh impossible time proving stalking and that this should work out well. Facts triumph in the end over stupid crazy cultists.

Hopefully they'll keep screwing up these Brady issues and get a mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct. That'd be the dream, cause it means jeopardy has attached and he can't be retried. Walk away scot free. Hopefully the extension won't be a big financial burden for you, Sparrow.
  11. 3rdMan Member

I thought the wearing a mask is a charge that must be part of another charge, such as stalking.
  12. none given Member

Best wishes Sparrow.
    This This makes me proud.
  13. Anonymous Member

You, obviously, thought wrong.
  14. subgenius Member

No, he's not entirely wrong. Simply wearing a mask is not a crime there. The statute is quoted above.
  15. RightOn Member

Hey guise!
    In light of the new "charge" (*cough* wearing a mask) that was brought up against Sparrow...
    I have decided to run another auction. I am sure any funds raised will come in handy for him, with this new crappy development that COS has pulled.

The auction will start Monday March 7th and will be listed in the Anon Sparrow Situation Room. This situation room thread can be found under the Anonymous vs Scientology heading. It will run for two weeks. More detailed info will follow.
    Sorry, this auction is for US fags only. Due to customs, expense and the person mailing it out requested US only.
    If Anons to the North or Anons across the seas want to do their own thing, they are more than welcome to do a seperate auction. Perhaps another head crab acution? Yo Germanons!

I will be auctioning off a couple of collectible amusing items. Which will be kept secret 'til we start it. (it's nothing crazy)
    Keep in mind, it is not so much the item that you may win, it's the help you are giving a fellow Anon.
    Of course you do not have to participate in the auction to help Sparrow. You can send a donation to him via money order straight to his address or through his Paypal account ay time. All the address info will be posted in the auction or PM me. All people who bid and lose can also still send in their bids to Sparrow.
    The winning bid can send a money order directly to Sparrow. (no need to fill in your name or address) His mailbox is VERY secure.
    Or you can use Paypal. Keep in mind, Paypal is NOT a safe way to go if you are not already name fagged.
    AND IF PAYING WITH PAYPAL, DO NOT WRITE THE WORD "AUCTION" ANYWHERE IN THE PAYMENT'S DESCRIPTION OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
    THIS CAUSES HUGE PROBLEMS!

The last auctions were a huge success thanks to all the "mystery bid matchers" and all the others who bid and lost, but still sent in their bids. And of course the winning bidders were very generous with their top bids!
    The generosity of those who participated in those auctions, will never be forgotten by Sparrow.

If anyone wants to add an item to this auction, please PM me. DO NOT post a picture ITT or list it ITT.
    Keep in mind, if you are adding an item to the auction, it will be your responsibily to mail the item to the winner. And the winner will be able to see where you are from by the postmark on the package, unless you mail it from another area.

Larry Brennan is once again on board and he will be mailing the item that I am putting up for auction to the winner. Thanks again Larry!
    For those of you who don't agree with having another auction to help raise funds for Sparrow, you simply do not have to participate, and we would like to keep all negative and troll comments out of the auction thread.

tl/dr version:
    New auction for Sparrow starting Monday March 7th and it will run for two weeks to raise funds for new charge. Only US Anons can bid.
    It will be listed in the Anon Sparrow Situation Room thread, which you can find under the Anons vs Scientology heading.
    If you want to add an item to the auction, please PM me, do not list it here or post picture of it.

Will post this message in the old thread too.
    • Like Like x 5
  16. Anonymous Member

I guess if the CoS bribes everyone and it's obvious, I'll bust you out Sparrow.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

19. RightOn Member

Bumping !!
    A reminder that the auction for Sparrow starts this Monday
    • Like Like x 2
  20. TinyDancer Member

Nice one, RightOn.
  21. RightOn Member

Shameless bump for upcoming aution for Sparrow Monday
  22. Anonymous Member

What size is Brian's pink mankini?
  23. Rockyj Member

I would appreciate knowing if additional funding is needed to help cover legal fees.
  24. Anonymous Member

Why don't you PM Sparrow for a response?
  25. Rockyj Member

My take on Sparrow he's far too humble to request.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Unless CoS also bribes you,
    obviously.
  27. RightOn Member

hey Rock, that is why we are doing the auction. In case it is needed.
  28. TinyDancer Member

It will be needed.
  29. Sparrow is a giver, he's given a lot and doesn't ask for anything, any help would be a good thing.
  30. RightOn Member

Auction for Sparrow is now live!
    If you can't find it in the recent posts......
    It is listed in the Anon Sparrow situation room
    You can find that room listed under Situation rooms and that is under the Anonymous vs Scientology title.
  31. Anonymous Member

Hey Sparrow, thoughts are with you for Thursday!
    Hey Moxon - Go fuck yourself!
    Hey Kim - you lying, sack of shit Cult Whore! I'd say go fuck yourself too, but ..........
    • Like Like x 6
  32. Xenu Is Lord Member

Is it me or is this the most BAD ASS Video ever???
    • Like Like x 3
  33. anonsoldier Member

Sparrow, good luck this week! Hopefully the CoS has had plenty of time to reload and install sights so that they can properly footbullet this week.
  34. Anonymous Member

Good luck sparrow.
  35. annoncangirl Member

Awesome video...love the music!! Good vibes being sent in Sparrow's direction!!
  36. good luck SParrow.
  37. Miranda Member

Best of luck, Sparrow.
  38. RightOn Member

Seeing Sylvia again in that vid made my skin crawl.
    Go get 'em Sparrow.
    It's on
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Xenu Is Lord Member

I just cleaned up my own barf, don't get me going again!
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Robocat Member

I'm here for you, sparrow.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.