Customize

AnonSparrow Thank You Protests

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Miranda, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Miranda Member

I would like to call for a week long series of protest at the DC ORG to say thank you for all they have done for AnonSparrow. I think 12 hours a day for 7 days would make them feel at home again with the protesters and get things back on track. Maiden Voyage is coming up again and maybe we could mix that with a Sparrow victory theme. Yes it would be nice to celebrate Anonymous's victory over the cult at their ORG.
    Would folks be willing to sign up for dates and times? Even if you only do a few hours one or two days I am sure the DC ORG would appreciate your effort. Rarely do we have such a chance to give back as much as we have gotten to Scientology but here is a chance to let them know how we really feel about their actions.

East Coast we are counting on you! Might I ask, if you don't plan on being there please don't mud up this thread. I would like to see if there is any real interest.

(OP by Xenu Is Lord)
    • Like Like x 9
  2. adhocrat Member

team tag protesting, FTW
  3. Make it so Number one!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

Does that mean you are attending?
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

Are you the other team member?
  6. anonsparrow Member

Confirmed for brawl! (I can go, right?)
    • Like Like x 5
  7. adhocrat Member

one of the left coast members, yep. It doesn't have to be DC, I figure. Those of us on the left coast can show solidarity.
  8. No I'm a Dallas fag. Just saying I wholeheartedly support this project.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anontacular Member

West coast too. I'll do it.
  10. moarxenu Member

Perfect opportunity for Herro to finally show up and raid.
  11. Xenu Is Lord Member

You got to stay across the street! Not because of the TRO but because Tiny Balls says you smell.
  12. Xenu Is Lord Member

$300.00 round trip by plane!
  13. Anonymous Member

Like that will ever happen. Even if it did he would probably just end up turning on every one and join the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Xenu Is Lord Member

Sweeeeeeeet!
  15. Xenu Is Lord Member

No disrespect but the whole point of this thread is about people coming to DC???? I am glad people want to have solidarity and that is fine but arrrrrrrgggh!
  16. adhocrat Member

dude, get a grip
  17. SOJOA Member

BTW Miranda what is Madien Voyage. B-lo is having theres in July, 2 days, 2 different weekends and I have no clue what it is.

BTW its dead empty for signup for them.

Any help would be appreciated.
  18. Xenu Is Lord Member

I got one, why can't you read descriptions?
  19. Miranda Member

From two anons who are more informed about this than I am:

20. Anonymous Member

Is there a date set for this? Am I blind?

And, anon abhors celebrity-status for anyone, so maybe this could be viewed more as a celebration of AnonSparrow's Free Speech victory rather than a "thank you" to him. I would like to think Sparrow would agree with this sentiment. The victory is worth celebrating, there is lulz to be had by rubbing it in their face.

I will commit to attend (once a date is provided and if my calendar permits it).

Someone get the actual quote, but didn't the judge say something like "The best place to protest Scientology is at the Org." His words are wise and we should follow them.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. anonymous612 Member

Uh, Maiden Voyage event was today. At least for Clearwater. Presumably they're delaying it a week for everyone else as usual.
  22. anoncaek Member

Different time zones.

Also, when is this week of protesting supposed to start and end?
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...event-ot-summit-july-2011.88806/#post-1803003
    (It's been noted that normally they have 4 events out of this; only 2 this year..shrinking, shrinking.

Kicking off at Flag Friday, 1 July 2011, the Opening Night Event from this year‘s Maiden Voyage Anniversary cruise aboard the Freewinds will be shown.

The event dates around the world will be:

Continental Organizations Opening Night event on the weekend of 1-2 July.
    Continental Organizations second event on the weekend of 8-9 July.

All other Central Organizations Opening Night event on the weekend of 8-9 July.
    Central Organizations second event on the weekend of 15-16 July.

Please contact your organization or mission for exact details on time and location.