Customize

Anonsparrow Auction II - Party Hard?

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Anonymous, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

I see that the sparrow funds thread is in action, but I wanted to keep this separate, as it is just an idea.

Would people be wanting to send items to the WWP P.O. Box to place on auction here?

If so, I'll start it off with a DIY dox kit that includes interesting original paper items, a Golden Era video of the 2001 Anniversary Event with a mastered DVD (2 DVDs since it's a three hour tape) featuring Rinder going on and on about how he's shattering suppression world wide and flushing psychs into the sewer - nice graphics in that part.

There will also be a CD with dozens of text leaks.

Do people like the idea?
  2. hushpuppy Member

Very intriguing!

You hid your nic, so you may need someone to vouch for you before you gain traction here though...
  3. Anonymous Member

As a mod, you can see who posted this. Right?
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

I don't see the point in auctioning material which is freely downloadable from the web.
  7. Anonymous Member

fify

but I vouch for the OP.
    he or she is a reliable person.

trust me. :|
  8. Anonymous Member

Thank you pie head.
  9. Anonymous Member

An anonymous poster calling bullshit on an anonymous poster vouching for an anonymous poster?
  10. Anonymous Member

The Community moderators have mod powerz in the Community section only, i.e. Off-Topic and NMA.
  11. Miranda Member

OP requested thread be deleted, but since others have posted here I'll close it instead. WWP will not be directly involved in fundraising. However, it's fine to discuss it on the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.