Customize

Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. none given Member

Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

I did not know this.
    A civil suit is worth a lot more than is on the table now. a hell of a lot.
  2. Zer0Panda Member

You never know, I would would not be surprised if he was a plant or a traitor, by the looks of how he has been acting....blah
  3. themadhair Member

If you have seen the video then I'm not sure why you have doubts. This wasn't the type of tit-for-tat you had - this was full blown assault and detainment.
  4. exOT8Michael Member

....or a staged set up with all actors previously drilled what to do?
  5. themadhair Member

^ I'm trusting GB here more that anyone else involved.
  6. Anon123456 Member

im sure the guards knew exactly where the property line was. down to the inch. if he was on their property then the detainment would have been valid. i guess.
  7. themadhair Member

^ Not really. You have to ask him to leave and even then you can't jump and dogpile him.
  8. King Nerd Member

Lolwut? I'm afraid you'll have to explain this a bit more.

I concur. Why hasn't he posted ITT? Chances are, he's trolling on the sidelines. You can't tell me GB doesn't know how much of a shitstorm AO has caused the last several months.
  9. stuwyatt Member

nm
  10. Herro Member

If GB has any worth as an attorney then he knows better than to talk about one of his clients or the circumstances of his client's arrest at a place like this.
  11. exOT8Michael Member

I would have no objection to being proved wrong on AO being a plant or not. I am stating my case through familiarity with OSA tactics and an abundance of caution as even GB could have gotten hoodwinked on this one.
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

If AOs end game is to sue some dude who probably doesn't have a penny to his name...it will be awesome!

I love the plan. Carry on, it's brilliant and I retract that risking your personal freedom by going to trial against a multimillion dollar cult who gets off in butt fucking it's critics should be a simple matter in order to see if you can get a civil trial over basically bullshit is a bad idea.

I shall bow out of this thread I can see it's in good hands.
  13. PAnonA Member

Meh. Either way, plant or not. THe good thing now is that GB and AO can present the evidence of him being attacked, how it wasnt on the property, etc etc..

I do believe AO saying not guilty was a good thing, as graham berry said, and the only reason he's in jail now is because of past violation.

AO's intentions are good but his mouth just gets him in trouble. I think it'll be best in the future if AO doesn't really speak at the trials and goddamn, someone restrain the man inbetween trials as well.

...actually, maybe restraining him best after bail would be a better idea.

[
    B]Summary: AO and Anonymous is in the good, as long as he doesn't cause further trouble and can keep his mouth shut... .... Please AO?[/B]
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

Sorry going to have to disagree with the whole plant thing going on.

Never attribute to conspiracy theories that which is easily attributable to idiocy.
  15. fitch2000 Member

I'm starting to think Danny had his orders and Orange had his. Two very alike personalities having their "reactive minds" played with by the cult, or a big payoff in the works? Or maybe my reactive mind is just running away with me.

But seriously, when you are told to be quiet in a COURT OF LAW, who doesn't STFU! When a JUDGE says stay away from that guy, WHO WALKS OUTSIDE AND STARTS SNAPPING HIS PIC.
    When you are in a parade with children present and your own group asks you to take down your sign WHO KEEPS HIS "KATIE YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT" SIGN UP making it necessary to INVOLVE THE COPS????

tinfoils on real tight and I'M NOT TAKING IT OFF TIL SOMEONE PROVES ME WRONG ABOUT AO.

sOrry for all the caps, was having a few drinks to celebrate before I got on here tonight and damn it, I'm angry, real angry
  16. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

some dude representing and acting on behalf of and as directed by his employer, a multinational corporation
  17. Skeptic1337 Member

Good luck with that in court.
  18. PAnonA Member

Also this.
  19. Snake Member

Don't know where you were hearing that. He was emailing someone and telling personal info about anons to someone who had hacked the old Enturb servers.
  20. Forseti Member

Well, if it is all true, it could mean there is more than one plant. He does have one other "anon" that he hangs out with and that he is close to. In fact, this person was with AO when I met him that one time. This person he was with asked some questions of me. Later after I paid the tab, I got up to use the restroom and I told them I would be right back. When I returned a few minutes later, they were gone, no good bye or anything. This person has completely ignored me and has refused to answer any of my PM's, even though I was under the impression that we parted on friendly terms.

I won't name this person unless they cause some kind of harm to come to me.
  21. LRonAnon Member

I've always thought of you as my retarded step brother, someone I can look up to.

OK,

Road flare:
    • Without duty or authority; you placed a federally regulated flammable safety device next to my vehicle on public property for no apparent reason.
    • Your private "badge" means nothing on public property, so you have no duty or cause to place a federally regulated flammable safety device by my vehicle OR to be investigating the contents of my vehicle.
    • It is reasonable that I would want to know what compelled you to place a federally regulated flammable safety device in such close proximity to my vehicle.
    • When I try to discover your intentions and your authority to act in this manner you flee in haste regardless of your status of being privately badged "security".
    • I might also be concerned that were looking for items to steal from inside my vehicle.
    • Conclusion: By negligence or intentions you may be attempting to set fire to my vehicle.

Concerned citizen:
    • Being a concerned citizen about this dangerous fire source you placed in close proximity to my vehicle on public property, on the uphill side of the grade. I feel I have the right to know what your intentions are with this fire.
    • When I approach you flee leaving this flaming public hazard unattended I would become more concerned about your intentions and judgment.
    • Being that neither uniformed and "badged" individual did not notice my clear intentions to make contact about inquire about this dangerous act which they are responsible for...
    • I most certainly feel it is within my right AND DUTY to approach a badged and uniformed security officer that represents the entity that placed this dangerous incendiary by my vehicle on public property with no legal authority to maintain or protect the public on public property.
    • Seeing another uniformed and badged individual with in 100-feet, I would certainly approach them understanding that uniform and "badge" represents some degree of responsibility and authority that is covered in the ethos of the profession.

My Inquiry:
    • I would ask your purpose for placing an unattended open flame within feet of my vehicle that had the potential to roll under my vehicle and/or causing a grass fire during extreme fire conditions.
    • If their stated cause is public safety, then I ask: On what authority did you leave an unattended federally regulated combustible safety devices on public property during high fire alert. -- the answer is NONE.
    • Now that I have a made reasonable civil effort to resolve this issue in a reasonable manner I would involve law enforcement and request action be taken even if it was only a report of the incident to the fire marshall.

This^ is very close to what happened from what I know of the situation.

His Inquiry:
    • He reasonably approached a uniformed security officer parked just off the roadway on an access road in an empty field to ask about this dangerous hazard that was an action of his team.
    • AO's realistic concerns about the flare were met with hostility, he was given no explanation or reason for this dangerous safety issue they had created.
    • AO was informed he was trespassing and asked to leave.
    • AO being the good citizen he is, was upset by the lack of concern this uniformed and badged individual had for the dangerous situation they had created.
    • AO said "FUCK YOU" and with out haste began to exit the private property as he was requested by the uniformed man.

The assault:
    • Immediately upon request AO began his trek along the clear path of the access road that led back to public property.
    • He had only taken a few steps when Danny Dunigan pulled up and zerg rushed AO yelling "you are trespassing on private property and are under arrest."
    • Danny's immediate action was to hog-tie AO with no other reasonable action taken.

Where the cult and Danny fucked up.
    • They created a dangerous situation with a D.O.T. recognized explosive on public property that had the potential to cause major private and public damage.
    • AO was reasonable to approach an uniformed and badged individual that was reasonably accessible.
    • Once AO was notified to leave the private property he immediately began to comply with the request.
    • AO's reasonable and compliant advancement along the access road to the public property was only halted by the actions of one Danny Dunigan, a uniformed and badged private security officer for the Cult of Scientology.
    • While AO was acting in complete compliance with the first badged and uniformed officer request vacate the private property, AO was prevented from doing so and forced to the ground and bound under the authority of the Church of Scientology and the RTC etc.

Additional legal problems:
    The California legal procedures and code for trespass and citizens arrest were (speculatively) not met.
    • The process for trespass was not reasonably followed to request AO to vacate the property before he was hog-tied.
    • The trespass signs were not in compliance with the law in several ways.
    • The actions taken were not reasonable for the offense and there was no reasonable cause for physical aggression or brutality let alone complete restraint.
    • The act of physical restraint served to protect who? not what, WHO....the dirt?
    • Danny and other uniformed and badged security agents of the cult ties the cult directly to this situation
    In short: what happened to AO could become a federal case as he was illegally denied his freedoms guaranteed by the COTUS.

With an increasing number of serious criminal and civil cases being brought against the cult, it will be noticed that something is seriously wrong with Cult Of Scientology.

I'm not going to run in circles defending this post. So take it or leave it. I'm not into to debate that doesn't really matter either way. It is only the court's opinion that matters.

IANAL
  22. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

The cult will need to prove how and why deputy dawgin was not doing their bidding the way they wanted it done. Even if they eventually weasel out of civil suit some data will come into evidence. such as training manuals, danny's personnel file, etc
  23. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: AO = Plant...

No, I just can't see that happening. If the CoS wanted something like this, They would've made him wear a mask, and probably say something like "All scientologists must die" or something hate crime-ish. They could've had him jump over the fence or run through the gate and assault a Sea Orger... They would've done much better than AO. In any case, it means AO fails at what he's doing, lol :p

My experiences with Orange are indeed that he's just so hot-headed he doesn't know what is best. He's on the offense all the time and doesn't know when or where to stop.

We'll see how it goes with the court case... He probably does have a chance or Abelson wouldn't have tried to deal with him.
    It could very well turn out a win for us, but at the cost of a martyr. Not trying to be cruel here, but as they say... nothing of value would be lost.

If AO wants to play this game and ignore all our warnings... then he has made his decision.
  24. xenubarb Member

Presumably you're fucking serious. So I will answer reasonably politely. I had never met him before we raided Gold Base in October.

Where the fuck did you come up with that, genius? Some shabby street corner somewhere?
  25. LRonAnon Member

on a lighter note

I think more people need to play Frisbee at both ends of the cult zone during protest. Anytime a Frisbee goes over a fence or crosses onto cult property someone should notify the guard shack and request them to return the Frisbee from the property.

Seems you can be prosicuted for theft if you do not return the property to its rightful owner.

I dunno maybe!?!.
  26. King Nerd Member

Leave then. ;)
  27. Sam Urai Member

Not just any Frisbee, but a Frisbee stamped with YFTC on it!
  28. CantPickaName Member

no
  29. Anonynamefag Member

[IMG]
  30. RavenEyes Member

But they gave him a uniform with his name embroidered on it and everything!
  31. fitch2000 Member

Well, the person AO was talking to in court when he got thrown out, is the same guy who was yelling at Danny and Muriel(?) like a goofa floofa at Gold in front of the reportwers the other day. This same person has done other things that bothered me but c can't remember them right off the bat. Oh, yeah well I'm not gonna say it but yeah, could this be the same guy?
  32. King Nerd Member

No. And I'll tell you why...

My local cell deals with snow. At one of the recent raids one of the Anons threw a snowball that accidentally hit the org. Now, the cops are crawling with his pic saying something along the lines of arrest and disorderly conduct charges.

And no, it wasn't me. I wasn't even there.
  33. King Nerd Member

OBEY THE CUTE PUPPY!
  34. fitch2000 Member

Yeah, I guess we'll have to see how it plays out in court. But we don't know what photos/footage COS has of Orange in HIS ANON SHIRT. That still sets my bs meter off too btw.
  35. mrfyde Member

As far as I can tell the only thing that happened today that we didnt expect is that we found out the AO has driven past gold and taken some pictures and acted like his normal self and this violated a restraining order.

It should come as no shock to anyone here (both the above and the following) that AO is going to try to defend himself in court

Origionally when I heard about the violation I thought it happened on the court house steps and reacted with a double face palm. I later removed one of the hands when I heard that it did not happen today.

AO is not likely to sue DANNY. However I believe it is a good thing that the actions of security at Gold Base are being discussed in a court of law.

If AO was a plant I think that he would have taken the fine and the cult would have paid it. It would be much better for the cult if this was over and done with and a protester was considered guilty in the eyes of the law.

Any civil case is up to AO and most likely would not involve graham but I don't speak for him. Civil cases can be brought against ANY BODY for any reason. But in order to win them you must show damages that where caused by the person or organization you file suit against.

The only thing the collective has if AO decides to sue danny or anyone else is that we know the cults lawyers will be tied up and they could loose some money. If some people think that whoever or what ever is sued some day down the road is more worthy of what ever they are being sued for than AO that is for them to decide. But the award will be decided in court.
  36. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

AO also had Anonymous magnet plates things to put on his car. He wasn't really being discrete about it...
  37. eddieVroom Member

^^THIS^^

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Especially given AO's "antics" at the Doo-Dah parade...
  38. stuwyatt Member

You know, I've had thoughts about AO being a plant, but then I also have a tin-foil conspiracy fuse which keeps kicking in saying its ridiculous.... but it is a possibility.

I think it would be extremely pertinent to look into this angle, even if it is just to disprove this theory once and for all.

I've seen other activist communities infiltrated by plants (from the government as opposed to OSA). The plants say all the right things at the right times, but when it comes to the crunch (i.e. protests), they do a very bad job.... either making the protesters look like idiots, or inciting violence.

While I personally think it is an unlikely possibility that AO is a plant (I just think he is hot-headed), I do think that the plant idea needs to be looked into, as it is a very real possibility.....
  39. blank Member

Oh, is that the same person who said at the hearing for the riverside ordinance, that Anon thinks he works for CoS, just because he doesn't hate scilons (quietly implying that Anons do)?
  40. xenubarb Member

He should stick them all over his computer...