Customize

Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Forseti Member

Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

I hear ya man. Well, AO is officially GB's client and GB cannot get off of the case without getting the judge to sign off on it. That would be very difficult to do. I kind of share your feelings though.
  2. King Nerd Member

Shhhh... don't feed the troll.

You keep doing that shit and I'll be on your ass like a... well, like a lonely internet nerd with enough backed up semen to fill a dump truck.
  3. TheBitch Member

Awwww man! Nao you know why I became a lesbian. Fuckin less mess! or no... wait, maybe it was "Less mess for fuckin!" It's been so long.. pretty sure it was the second one. Was conscious choice though.... liek "Eww! WTF is that in my eye! I know, I'm a lesbian!"
  4. King Nerd Member

Look, I'll be honest with you. I'll wear a rubber. I'm man enough to do it. I'm just telling you not to feed a troll. OR ELSE! ;)
  5. subgenius Member

This^^^^^^^from day one^^^^^^^^^^
    Issue came up on our first raid when the consensus (not my position) was if the police issue an illegal order to remove our masks to comply. They did. We did. Been all downhill with the cops (here) since then.
    Including not doing anything about a raging scilon who stole property (aww fuck it I won't post the youtube of it)
  6. imariscent Member

Simple showing of FAIR GAME, it takes 3 lawyers to go against a critic of scientology, and make sure he is FUBAR
  7. Forseti Member

But this "Anonymous" movement is not about defying authority. It is about exposing Co$ and by doing so, putting them out of business. Standing up to a judge in a courtroom where there are no cameras or recording devices allowed accomplishes nothing in AO's case. Besides, AO did not defy the judge as part of plan of show of defiance. He was just simply being ignorant and wasn't listening.
  8. exOT8Michael Member

From my own experiences with this scurrilous cult, when they want to take down an enemy they want one thing; GET THE ENEMY INTO COURT.

They know how to game the US Justice system, spend their hard-looted dollars on lawyers and abuse the system. They know that using the courts is their best chance, as they fail so miserably elsewhere.

Anonymous has been difficult to pin down as it is not an organized (with leaders) entity.

AO has been the cult mob's best friend, as a peripheral non Anonymous, non OG egofag who gives the cult what they want more often than random chance would indicate. He takes down both OG and Anons at the same time by close association at protests then uses that connection to screw up the cause of both parties. This is not by accident or chance IMHO.

The facts of AO's behavior lead me to think seriously that AO is a plant, which would be soooo typical of OSA's usual strategies. I do not say this lightly, and I say it after holding back on this for months while giving AO the benefit of the doubt. I think I will be treating him as an OSA plant from now on. Prove me wrong.

I am just saying there are way too many red flags popping up from this one man unlulzy trickster and i would not go near him or allow him to use a connection with Anonymous any more, but that is for each single anon and OG to decide for themselves.
  9. King Nerd Member

Right you are.
  10. the anti Member

you know he would, and have a tie over it
  11. subgenius Member

Wasn't referring to anything you mention.
  12. Anon123456 Member

i had the same suspicions the other night while reading the doo dah thread. however, isnt barb like a good friend of his? like before chanology?
  13. King Nerd Member

I don't think he's a plant. However, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be treated as one.
  14. Herro Member

He should be treated as what he is, a moron and an attention whore. He's toxic, regardless of whether or not he's a plant.
  15. Anonynamefag Member

You know, this is an interesting point. His shenanigans at the Do Dah parade... it would certainly indicate that.

However, why would the cult be wasting time, money, AND it's image prosecuting him when we have the video of his assault, as well as them lighting a torch and vandalizing his car?

I'd agree with you, Michael, but I don't think the cult is that stupid, or would take that big of a risk on purpose.
  16. 0815 Member

The major problem for AO is does not know when to stop and him pissing off $cilons will only provide him with additional jail time. They keep taps on him and he will be a target for the mafia cult.

Even if he gets released today, I see him back in jail soon unless he realized that some vacation from [STRIKE]protestiung[/STRIKE] getting his ass kicked would be a good choice.
  17. King Nerd Member

For once, I agree with you.
  18. Forseti Member

Well, this is a plausible scenario, but I am not so sure of it. Your scenario should make people think. We all know the cult will stop at nothing when it comes to trickery and deceit. Although I would have to see some sort of proof to believe that scenario, there is still a lesson to be learned here for some folks.

I have seen a lot of crazy stuff over the years and I have dealt with a HUGE amount of people form all walks of life. It seems to make more sense to me, that AO is just very obsessive, compulsive, and all together not too bright. He just can't help himself.

That is not meant to counter your scenario Michael. It could be possible. Your scenario serves to remind everyone of the possibilities. People need to be careful about who they meet and who they give personal info to. If you don't care about being identified by the cult, then it doesn't matter I suppose.
  19. Anon123456 Member

what if they knew they would win? what if this IS the plan?

ps:tinfoil on
  20. 0815 Member

LOL, reminds me at the guy from the OJ Simpsons trial in Las Vegas:

FREE OJ - and he offered free OJ during his appearance.
  21. Anonynamefag Member

I don't think the cult deserves that much credit.
  22. Re: Anonorange arraignment in Socal Thurs. Jan 28 at 8:30

Interesting. Very interesting.

/popcorn
  23. Forseti Member

WTF did he do at the doo dah parade? LOL....
  24. King Nerd Member

Then they chemo'd a cancer we'd wanted removed anyway. Let the cult have a small insignificant win. In the big picture, he's nothing to us or this raid.
  25. King Nerd Member

Offensive signs, mouthy behavior, other stupid shit. My memory isn't so swell.

*points at user title*
  26. Anon123456 Member

from what i gather the doo dahh fuckin thing whatever its called has an assload of kids and he was cursing like a sailer and holding up scary signs and when the other anons took the signs he grabbed them and tried tyo hold them up again resulting in the cops being alerted. correct me if im wrong guys.
  27. Anonynamefag Member

It's not that we care about HIM. It's that if they win, then this sets a legal precedent that they can assault people at Gold, and WE get charged.

Is AO being chemo'd really worth a green light to have brawls break out every time we protest Gold?
  28. Anon123456 Member

definitely a bad precedent.
  29. King Nerd Member

I see your point. Yet I think with all his idiocy EVERYWHERE he goes, should another Anon get sac'd at Gold, the videos would show them acting in accordance with the law and not running their mouth like a drunken/crazy buffoon.
  30. imariscent Member

I must lurk more on AnonOranges's idiocy, as is posted on this thread, or can someone please give me tidbits or send me video links to back up on whatever you guys are saying.
  31. exOT8Michael Member

Yes, I see your point and I hope my post serves to warn people appropriately.
    When I sued the cult OSA used plants (Cipriano, for one, Hurtado for another) to get the case sabotaged by attacking GB. Hiring plants is such a habit for OSA that this situation reeks of it. If he is not a plant he sure does a great job of doing what a plant would do.

I don't want to tinfoil the forum, I just want to foil OSA if AO is a paid lackey.
  32. stuwyatt Member

While I understand AO's motives and desire to remain defiant, he really needs to step back and extend his focus so that he can see what most of us are seeing. I know first-hand what it is like to plead guilty for something that you have no guilt for and where you feel morally in the right.... its really fucking hard....

.... but in AO's case, I think that he was extremely foolish not to take a slap on the wrist and a $100 fine. Sure the cult would get a 'win', but who would care? AO could get back to protesting, and things could continue as normal. I really hope he reconsiders his decision.

Now its escalated into AO being locked up, him and others being thrown out of the courtroom for disrespect (which could have easily been interpreted as contempt by the judge), and all the time AO seems to be digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself. Now its going to go to trial?.... Unless there is a 'golden shot', I don't think he stands a chance of winning any case. The video's posted to date clearly show him going onto private property in an aggressive manner and using expletives.... he doesn't paint a good picture at all IMHO.

All he's going to do is piss off the judge, and give the cult the black PR they need.

When I was arrested Iast June, was given an 'anti harassment warning letter'. This was a lovely bit of UK law that was not a charge of any kind, nor was there any avenue to dispute, question or appeal this letter. I looked into it and sought legal advice, and realised that I could still protest, and did so up until about October.... (until the cannabis court stuff and health relapse kicked in).... as long as I was sensible.... and very careful.

The warning letter and the fact that I was on Police bail meant that I played it very softly-softly when picketing the stress-test cart. I didn't give them a single excuse to be able to call the police. This is the reason why I did not produce any more protest vids.

So what does AO do?

He purposefully and loudly breaks the conditions of his bail on more than one occasion.

I don't question his motives at all, but his actions are not good at all....

I just hope that a few hours or a night in jail will make him reconsider.
  33. themadhair Member

No. Admitting guilt or taking any sort of plea bargain wouldn't allow AO to sue the cult for assault etc. which I'm assuming is the general idea.
  34. Anon123456 Member

stu just made the perfect case for AO being a plant. just sayin. regardless if he is a plant or not i /r/ blackballing him. even if it is temporary.
  35. King Nerd Member

I completely understand where you're coming from.
    Hell, maybe they promised him a place to stay instead of a crappy RV.

inb4jail
  36. subgenius Member

"Nobody loves me but my mother, and she could be jivin' too"---B.B. King
  37. fitch2000 Member

^^this

The cult knows everything about him by now, I am sure. Do we? Is there any background info on him on this site or anywhere?

All I recall are videos where he had a nice truck(think it was his), a dog or two, and he lives in an RV. Info's?
  38. Anonynamefag Member

I remember rumors flying around about him doxing Anons to OSA in exchange for cash.

Maybe he isn't a plant, but actually a traitor... which, in my opinion, is worse, and raid-worthy.
  39. stuwyatt Member

Sure.... and I understand that. I'm just not sure if AO has a chance of winning an assault trial either....

I wanted to bring charges against a few of the local Sci's for the various assaults that happened prior to my arrest... but when the CPS looked at the evidence, what they interpreted was a tit-for-tat sequence of events - and they did not wish to bring charges.

When I then looked into bringing civil charges, the only one that could have potentially stuck was Ryans slandering (in the undercover vid) - which would have won zero damages, cost a hell of a lot money, and the only potential prize would be a relatively innocent 20 year old brainwashed kid having a criminal record.

Bearing in mind, I only have AO's videos and the forum posts to go by...(plus I know very little about US law).... but considering the sequence of events, do people genuinely believe that AO could win an assault trial against the security guard?

I really hope I'm missing something here... but I just don't get it.... does he stand a chance?
  40. King Nerd Member

Hey! We will not allow our clean and pristine forum to become polluted with niggerspeak.