Customize

Anon USA

Discussion in 'Other Countries' started by Flaking Indie, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Flaking Indie Member

In or around Pittsburgh PA can't find anything
  2. theelamental Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. theelamental Member

yes if someone decides to bring some
  5. Anonymous Member

I talked to Someone this morning. Someone told me that she won't be attending. Neither is Everyone, but I think Nobody and No One will make it.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. theelamental Member

there will be muffins i will bring them
  7. Hacke_App Member

Any anon cells in Delaware?
  8. Anonymous Member

WTF is an anon cell?
  9. Hacke_App Member

Im not sure but when i click on them i get sent to a place full of anons in that area
  10. are they any anon in Louisiana or surrounding area??
  11. Hey guys, I know this might sound weird and pointless, but has anyone seen Captain America: Civil War? If so, has anyone read Marvel Civil War? I'm almost certain I found something huge!
  12. If it helps, I'm from Southern California.
  13. Any anons in VA (preferably east coast VA) looking to group up for an event?
  14. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Majortom
    You can find protests near you by using the search bar but you can't do that until you register
  15. OneHasNoName Member

Texas here. Looking for like-minded people. Possibly meetups and/or protests in Austin or Dallas? Thanks!
  16. OneHasNoName Member

Me again. I'll be coming in from Texas to the Million Mask March in Washington D.C.
    Hope to connect and see some of you there!
  17. A protest seems very nice, but isn´t it better to help soldiers to win 3th world war. If the wrong side wins, it is the end of the free world. I´m not from USA and I don´t know what about their patriotism today, but if you want to do something, it should be more than a protest. If someone of you still watch television or hear radio, you could be able to see how much they telling nonsense lies. You as a group could also disturb the us infra-structur, so it is in some cases more difficult for the army to organise and get supported in their own infrastruckur
    You should know what for a side you should choose. my opinion is if the us army win, it´s the end of the free world. For example you could cut the electricity wire going to your street or going trough your house, also the water supply. In ww2 the irish people at docks sabotage the ships, where they are working.if some parts or the whole city is without electricity, it cost the government million and they are unable to pay for war. There´s a journalist you should watch.
    last but not least check this out:

sinc. sp