Customize

Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Radio Paul, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

1266115026720.jpg
  2. Rockyj Member

This was my first thought.
    If Sparrow was a woman the asshole would have probably been arrested & everyone would agree he had no right to grab her camera & dog tags.
    A persons gender should not dictate what is assault.
    The comments claiming Sparrow over exaggerated & he's being whiny & bitchy are about his gender not about fact.
    The cop's "nope" reaction & response were based on Sparrow's gender.
    Bike Guy did not base his response on Sparrow's gender, he saw a person being intimidated & what the Scilon's were doing to him as illegal. It is plain & simple.

On other threads whenever an Anon is assaulted, especially if the Anon is male, there are always these comments claiming the Anon over reacted, exaggerated or he's being whiny & bitchy (BTW whiny & bitchy are very sexist comments).
    Reactions to ANY Anon's assaults based on their gender is wrong.
    This isn't about John Wayne its about a criminal cult intimidating & bull baiting protesters.
  3. JustSomeWoman Member

My view: both the Goldenrod and the assault were planed to cave in Sparrow. A "one-two" punch that would cause Sparrow to flee in terror.

Frankly, I think that there is much more enturbulation of Sparrow coming down the pike. Remember, these two incidents were preceded by the cult contacting his mother just a week ago.

I think Sparrow is well advised to protest the Org with another camera person. More is to come, I am sure. The cult has obviously a program to "take care of Sparrow once and for all". I would not be surprised if in the evening when foot traffic is low, that the SO mission at the Org arranges for a physical beat-down of Sparrow, destroying his camera, his music box, one of his eye sockets, etc.

I will not be surprised if there is a break-in at his home with a beat-down. The Org is desperate, very desperate. It is one thing to protest legally. It is another thing entirely to protest legally when the Org is on its last legs, financially, and Sparrow is identified as the WHO.
  4. Anonymous Member

So you know how WWP applauds cops that don't take scientologists seriously when they bitch about protesters? That's exactly what's going on here. The cop was right, sparrow is out there every day trying to provoke the people going in and out of that org. I mean listen to the shit he says. The cop indicated that he sees sparrow out there every day doing that. Well sparrow finally got a reaction. Sure the guy shouldn't have touched sparrow's camera but come on. When you're talking to somebody and they're filming you and saying shit like "why don't you get a real religion," that person might not like it.

Another thing that's interesting in this is that sparrow seems to be falling back on the tech. He's just bullbaiting these people. It's remarkable. The rapid fire questions, repeating the same thing over and over, making childish petty insults (get a real religion, not a cult), ect. Nice to see that sparrow still knows how to practice 100% standard tech.

Anyways have fun with trying to make something of this. If you think for one second that the police department will take action against one of their officers over something this trivial then you really have no clue. What you will accomplish is destroying any good will that the DC police may have had with the DC chanologists.
  5. Anonymous Member

Re: Farkas, Scientology, 3915

> You mean Farkas, 3915 ?
    >
    > That's correct, Farkas, 3915.
    >
    > Wow. Farkas, 3915, Scientology...

probably no relation (not his father or anything)
    but [random unrelated person] was a long-serving officer of the Washington MPD
    who retired in 1989.
  6. Anonymous Member

Its exactly like all those other cases where Anons grabbed hold of Scientologists' cameras and refused to let go- then grabbed hold of their person and wouldn't let go.

We're lucky that none of us have ever been arrested for this. We really shouldn't blame Scientologists when they do the same thing we've been doing all along.
  7. Anonymous Member

All those earlier cases where Anonymous finger-gunned the Scientologist to figurative death, and then grabbed camera, dogtags, etc.
  8. RightOn Member

First off, the guy started with Sparrow by making shooting gestures at him.
    Secondly, Sparrow only said "get a real religion" after the guy provoked him. And it was probably out of anger for the guy getting in his face, grabbing his camera and his dog tags.
    An no I don't think the police will take action against Officer Failkus.
    But at the very least, he may just stop and think about the way he handled that situation which was very poorly. (yeah I know fat chance)
    Officer Failkus also might view the video and find he was wrong.

Failkus's handling of the situation started badly with his "nope" reply, when Sparrow asked to talk to him.And this is even BEFORE he knew an incident occured.

I wonder what your reaction and feelings would have been in the same situation.
    I think the video speaks for itself.

EDITED, also, if you think Sparrow's intention is to PROVOKE people coming in and out of the org, that is interesting. I think planting seeds of doubt and hoping people leave COS is his agenda.
    And yeah I know I prolly was just trolled.
  9. Anonymous Member

Dox three cases for us.
  10. Triumph Member

theres a good likelihood..that Officer Failkus would see there was a mistake made if he were able to view the video.

Sparrow has rights..as anyone has ..to address any grievances..with the police.
    and explain why Officer Failkus may have over looked..or failed to be impartial..
  11. Chipshotz Member

Nothing they have tried has stopped Sparrow from protesting.
    How many times have they dragged critics through the courts to silence them. This was obviously premeditated and the Scilons will probably be disappointed if Sparrow doesn't file charges.
  12. Anonymous Member

I agree with the non-trolls.
    Documentation with the authorities is needed.
    Any thoughts on a restraining order given the threating gestures (gun, etc) captured on video.
    It was, imho a threat of violence.

Though I suppose that getting an order could backfire and Sparrow could be ordered to stay away from the DC Org for his own safety. Maybe this is what the scilons want and why they are provoking him. Maybe they want him to go to court. The judge could tell him that he cannot guarentee his safety if he continues to go to the Org (and the agressor has the right to go because he is "practicing his religion."

Just thoughts, maybe dumb ones.

The scilons love reactions and Sparrow is very good at not giving them what they want.
  13. lothar Member

He could have called a cop over WHEN it happened. He could have back away or acted afraid. His problem is that for a criminal charge, he cannot prove a reasonable fear of immediate injury. Considering the history of people getting in his face on YT videos and the fact that he keeps returning to this place to protest, I don't find it reasonable that he was in fear of injury.

Also, the cop cannot do anything for a misdemeanor he didn't witness.

He clearly has an assault claim under tort, but DC criminal requirements for assault makes this not really something they could either charge the guy with nor win in criminal court (except the finger gun pew pew). If he shoved or gestured violently then maybe. In this case it was just some guy leaving his church and messing with a daily nuisance protester.
  14. Triumph Member

what?
    maybe you should rethink that.
  15. none given Member

No, just stupid but I'm afraid fialtroll makes a good point. This is not going any further although it should be on record.
    SParrow is clearly trying to goad people, always.
    Honestly dude, if you switched to things like "Please don't give them any more of your money." and " You know the tech does not work; Hubbard died psychotic." you would plant more sincere doubt.
    Still a fan; less than three.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. RightOn Member

Remember I said that I was NOT talking about Sparrow pressing charges. Just getting it on record. (in another post)
    And it is not in Sparrow's nature (IMO) to "act afraid" or back away. And I am glad he was honest and kept filming.
    I guess some general public may look at Sparrow as a "nuisance protestor". But I have witnessed many passerbys on video thanking Sparrow. I think COS is more of a nuissance to the poor people who have to constantly say no to their flyers every time they go by that corner. If given the choice, I think people would pick Sparrow being there over trying to be body routed by the COS.

And yes, maybe the cops think he is a nuissance protestor, but it's his right to protest. And since it is his right by law, it is also the law for the cops to protect him and at least listen to what he has to say without cutting him off. Not to ignore, take sides and be totally biased.
    And you said "Also, the cop cannot do anything for a misdemeanor he didn't witness."
    Umm, I don't agree, (I may be wrong) but there were witnesses and it's on video.
    Just my 2 cents.
  18. Anonymous Member

Now you're just being silly. Did you even watch the video?

He did call for an officer while it was happening. And how exactly does one back away when the other guy has hold of your camera?

Go outside.
  19. AnonymousNow Member

Of course they could have charged him with at least a misdemeanor. Caught it on tape. Most of your factual assertions are just wrong, as well.
  20. anonohio Member

intent to frighten assault definitely happened, attempted battery assault is arguable but probably didn't
  21. Anonymous Member

“Scientology BULLIES Assault Free Speech in Washington, DC”

Just to add some good news perspective in all this, this is WHY:

"The High Costs of Workplace Jerks (Office Bullies)"
    In addition to turnover, lower productivity, absenteeism and even higher rates of disability and stress-related illnesses, office bullies can cost a company a lot of money. In a recent article in the
    McKinsey Quarterly (2007, Number 2) one company calculated the extra costs (or TCJ = total cost of jerks) generated by a star salesperson - that assistants he burned through, the overtime costs, the legal costs, the anger management training and so on. The extra cost of one jerk for one year was $160,000.

Workplace bullies use many methods to intimidate their targets. Based on studies of toxic workplaces, the Workplace Bullying Institute has identified 25 of the Top Workplace Bully Tactics employed by workplace bullies.

1. Falsely accused someone of "errors" not actually made (71 percent).
    2. Stared, glared, was nonverbally intimidating and was clearly showing hostility (68 percent).
    3. Discounted the person's thoughts or feelings ("oh, that's silly") in meetings (64 percent).
    4. Used the "silent treatment" to "ice out" and separate from others (64 percent).
    5. Exhibited presumably uncontrollable mood swings in front of the group (61 percent).
    6. Made up own rules on the fly that even she/he did not follow (61 percent).

7. Disregarded satisfactory or exemplary quality of completed work despite evidence (58 percent).
    8. Harshly and constantly criticized having a different standard for the target (57 percent).
    9. Started, or failed to stop, destructive rumors or gossip about the person (56 percent).
    10. Encouraged people to turn against the person being tormented (55 percent).
    11. Singled out and isolated one person from coworkers, either socially or physically (54 percent).
    12. Publicly displayed "gross," undignified, but not illegal, behavior (53 percent).
    13. Yelled, screamed, threw tantrums in front of others to humiliate a person (53 percent).
    14. Stole credit for work done by others (47 percent).
    15. Abused the evaluation process by lying about the person's performance (46 percent).
    16. Declared target "insubordinate" for failing to follow arbitrary commands (46 percent).
    17. Used confidential information about a person to humiliate privately or publicly (45 percent).
    18. Retaliated against the person after a complaint was filed (45 percent).
    19. Made verbal put-downs/insults based on gender, race, accent or language, disability (44 percent).
    20. Assigned undesirable work as punishment (44 percent).
    21. Created unrealistic demands (workload, deadlines, duties) for person singled out (44 percent).
    22. Launched a baseless campaign to oust the person; effort not stopped by the employer (43 percent).
    23. Encouraged the person to quit or transfer rather than to face more mistreatment (43 percent).
    24. Sabotaged the person's contribution to a team goal and reward (41 percent).
    25. Ensured failure of person's project by not performing required tasks, such as sign-offs, taking calls, working with collaborators (40 percent)

The High Cost of Workplace Jerks
  22. Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

WTF is this shit?
  23. Anonymous Member

That Scilon was talking about changes to the ingress. I guess they were planning to modify it so that some sort of curtain tech could be applied?

24. FreakE420 Member

Cant explain it and cant make out some of it but this is what was said.

Idiot #1:(exits building and starts making shooting gestures towards SParrow)

SParrow: I dont get it.

Idiot #1: (inaudible),,(machine gun sound)

Idiot #1:They,they say you can get rid of ah,our engrams (inaudible) by acting out,

SParrow: Whats that?

Idiot #1: thats why you have to start acting out (inaudible)problems.

SParrow: I cant hear ya.

Idiot #1: What kinda camera is this?

SParrow: Dont touch my camera please sir,dont touch my camera

Idiot #1:Can I see it?

SParrow: No you cant,let go of my camera please sir

SParrow: Let go of my camera sir.

SParrow: Vicki are you getting this on tape,hes not letting go of my camera

SParrow:police officer!

Idiot #1: (laughs)

SParrow: Dont touch my camera again

Idiot #1:Are you taking pitchers(pictures) of me?

Idiot #1:Are you taking pitchers?

Idiot #2:You cant take pitchers of people (inaudible)

SParrow: I can take pictures of anyone I want,I've been doing this for a long time

Idiot #2:Get that (inaudible)out of my face man.

SParrow:Nope its going on the internet as soon as I get home

Idiot #2:So what

SParrow: Good

Idiot #2: (inaudible)

SParrow: Dont touch my camera again or Im calling the police

Idiot #1: Can I see it?

SParrow : No you cant,you already touched it thats good enough.Dont touch me either.

Idiot #1: You in the service?

SParrow: No Im not, keep moving ,dont touch me

Epic Bike Guy:(inaudible)

Idiot #1: Wha?

Epic Bike Guy: What your doing is not legal.

Idiot #1: Huh?

SParrow: What your doing is not legal is what he said

Idiot#1: Axing him a question?

SParrow: Your touching me and your grabbing my camera.

EBG: (inaudible) not legal.

SParrow: Thank you sir.

SParrow: Real funny huh?

Idiot #2: Get a girlfriend

SParrow: I have girlfriend,why dont you get real a religion!

Idiot #1: You gonna press charges? (pointing at EBG)

SParrow: You touch me again sir Im calling the cops.

EBG: No as long as you go on.As long as you go on.

SParrow: Thanks alot man I appreciate it.

EBG: No problem

Idiot #1:You should go (pointing at EBG)

SParrow : No you should go on sir,
    hes not breaking the law you are,with a cop car in yelling distance
    ,you wanna try my TR 1?

Idiot #1: Call em.

SParrow: Officer!

Idiot #1:(inaudible)

SParrow: Huh?

Idiot #1: See if he comes.

Idiot #2: (inaudible) police man.

SParrow: Officer!

Idiot #1: You with him?(to EBG)

SParrow: He is now!

EBG: No I just respect his rights to be out here (inaudible)

Idiot #2: Oh yeh I do too.

Idiot #!: See if he comes.

SParrow: Well I know who you are anyway dont I?

Idiot #1:Yeah you (inaudible)

SParrow: I know where you live.You live at the church of scientology.

Idiot #2: Get ya a girlfriend

SParrow: I got one ,get yourself a religion not a cult.

SParrow: Vicki you really need to keep your, your parishioner in check.
    They cant be doing stuff like grabbing my camera forcefully.

SParrow:(to EBG) Thank you so much,I should be good from here.

EBG:Good,

SParrow: I aprreciate it man

EBG: you have a good one man.

SParrow: Thanks alot ,you too.

SParrow: (to Vicki) Boy oh boy,using the gesture of shooting,gesture of shooting a gun
    at me then forcefully grabbing my camera and not letting go when I ask him to let go.
    And then trying to pull it away and he still wont let go.Wow,isnt that interesting?
  25. Triumph Member

sounded very much like "engrams" which makes more sense.
    I listened to it several time through headphones. was defiantly engrams.

"They,they say you can get rid of (? should have added a question mark here as intended MY BAD slightly inaudible )our engrams (?uh) by acting out"

Sparrow whats that (edit)

"thats why you have to start acting out (? sounds like our-are) problems"

Sparrow cant hear ya.

he is looking at sparrow and Viki ..the audible level drops slightly when he turns his head towards her.

pushing it all through a big sound system here. can make out all of the above

engrams relate to past experiences or traumatic experiences.
    there are buttloads of different definitions its Gobbledygook to me

another definition of Engrams

one more thing
    http://myurlisname.blogspot.com/2010/01/trouble-with-engrams.html

changes to the ingress or charges to the engrams (Semantics)
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't think he said anything about engrams. He said "Ingress"

They wanted to use curtain tech, the city probably rejected their proposal and so then he said they'd have to start acting out
  27. Wubber Member

My thoughts:
    1: If I got an SP declare, I would stick it on my wall like a diploma. *Jealous*
    2: The scilon's act was unprovoked. It was clearly an aggressive act, perhaps meant to intimidate or scare sparrow. Sparrows reaction was good, but not exemplary. Although he yelled, Sparrow didn't act aggressively and stayed more or leess calm. I'm not sure if I would class it as assault. It is - as fellow anons have said - assault by definition, but I'm not convinced.
    3: I don't think the officer took Sparrow seriously. And that's why he replied: nope. The police acted professionally and asked what had happened and then watched Vicky's tape. Vicky had clearly described Sparrow as some crazy guy who came to the church to spread lies and be a douche. That description combined with her tape which could very well had looked like nothing from her angle combined with her story and commentary all adds up to his reaction. From what he had seen his reaction wasn't very strange. He thought that nothing had happened and acted as such. The professional course of action would be to ask Sparrow what had happened and watch his video.
    5: Sparrow did not act exemplary after the officer had watched her video. The officer would perhaps had watched his video had he acted calmer and not interrupted him. But I don't blame Sparrow for behaving in such manners. After all, he had just been Assaulted/threatened and the police ignored him.
    6: It shouldn't matter how one side behaves. The officer should check both sides before deciding.

I've tried to view this objectively.
  28. Anonymous Member

This.

When they stop arguing real facts and go to just trying to convince you to shut up and take it, they're scraping the bottom of the ammo can, in my experience.
  29. Anonymous Member

phantom1.preview.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

The closest thing to assault is the shooting gesture. But even that isn't going to go anywhere. Other than that all you have is one guy putting his hand on another guy's property for a few seconds (7 seconds according to sparrow's video). That's nothing. If a cop saw it happening I'm sure he would have walked over and broke it up to prevent any escalation. But the fact of the matter is that there was no escalation, no violence, no assault. Just two dicks acting like dicks towards one another. And again, people don't whine when the police disregard all the bogus complaints scientologists make over nothing. That's exactly what happened here. Just let it go. Nothing good will come of this.
  31. xzoz01 Member

The video should be edited down to show the finger gunning, the assault, then the policeman's response saying you're trying to make it look like you were assaulted. Keep it simple, should be a 40 second video
  32. Anonymous Member

i think it's actually good that context is provided. Edited videos always leave open the possibilities of omission or misdirection. A different video with just these parts might be a good idea.
  33. RightOn Member

as suggested in post # 110
    "Someone needs to take the clip of the guy pretending to shoot Sparrow and post a second video IMO."
  34. Anonymous Member

Youtube has logged 1250+ views of this video within 18 hours of the time that it was posted.

Surprised Officer Farkas 3915 is surprised.
  35. xzoz01 Member

Context is important sure...but as far as sending it out for mas consumption and having it go viral...people have the attention span of a gnat and I think if someone isn't a scientology protester or doesn't know what the hell is going on, there's too many distractions in the video and it goes on too long. Show the threat, the assault and police response. Straight to the point, no question as to what happened. Everyone can see that quickly and understand what just happened. A link could be provided to the full one for everything else.
  36. RightOn Member

Wonder if Officer Farkus, I mean Failkus will see the vid.
    I know he thinks it's BORING... but maybe he will be surprised at the amount of views.
    Prolly more concerned on how he looked in his shorts on camera. tee hee
  37. SomeRandGuy Member

pooned

38. anonymous256 Member

also the cop's fault for not looking at Sparrow's video. so the cop was completely incompetent here.
    he also refused to stop his patrol. lazy is what it was.

ive seen alot of cops handle anon raids really well, ive seen one take anon's side once, but this was ridiculous, its the officers duty to be attentive to both sides of the story.
  39. SOJOA Member

Wow ban this asshole quick

They call the cops on us all the time. I had security at my local mall called on me cause I was video taping the local CoS kisok......Fight fire with fire and honestly not only did he prove that the Scientologist, public ones. are warpped and twisted he exposed a cop who wasnt doing his job.
  40. anonymous256 Member

anyways, poons sent.

do it faggots!