Customize

Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Radio Paul, Jul 16, 2010.

1. grebe Member

Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

AnonSparrow stood in one spot and asked the gentleman trying to take his camera to stop. And you believe this is over-reacting.

"Over-reacting" in DC should look a little more intense, I would think.

I saw the Scientologists posturing in a menacing way, three against one, gestures indicating they were thinking of shooting AnonSparrow, invasion of his personal space, and grabbing of his camera and the dog tags he was wearing.

All the above while Sparrow was exercising his Federally protected right to protest peacefully in a public place.

Well, there may be some benefit in filing a report just to document that Sparrow did all he could to protect himself from these bastards before their next abusive act.
  2. Anonymous Member

The reason to bring in the police after a "technical" assault is to prevent it from escalating. The message the cop sent is "you can get away with more." Someone who waits until they're a bloody pulp on the floor before calling over the cop who is right there is a fool.

This was also a technical battery, which is any intentional harmful or offensive contact without the consent of the victim. It probably was not criminal battery, though, which requires physical harm.

Some jurisdictions have done away with the common law definitions and require actual harm before something is called battery. As a practical matter, you generally don't see things like this prosecuted aggressively. However, Scientology has in the past managed to provoke people into doing things less egregious and gotten them prosecuted for it.
  3. theLastAnon Member

I can see what you're saying about the police reaction getting the media attention. It can't be comforting to know that if you ask a DC cop for help as he rides by, his response is "no" and go from there.

I would really like to see Vicki's video of the incident.
  4. DeathHamster Member

When Scilons do the goon squad stuff, they are usually careful about their own camera angles so that they can hide the dirty tricks or make the other person look worse.
  5. N.A.T.E Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YceTblLkS8Y&feature=channel]YouTube - Retarded Policeman 2: Officer Monkey[/ame]
  6. tippytoe Member

Oh HAI Kim Bellotti!
  7. SOJOA Member

I thought I watched all these videos and I dont remember seeing this one.

Anyway thanks Radio Paul and GO SPARROW. I applaud your bravery and the way in which you conduct yourself.

I sent the letter to the police chief and I will filter more to him as well.

SOJOA
  8. DeathHamster Member

Worth doing simply to have a file of previous incidents on record when they do something serious.
  9. SOJOA Member

I sent a letter to the president and a few other officals in washington too......Just to be a dick.
  10. MuzicRocker Member

Pooned. This is what was written:

I would like to report officer 3915 for refusing to file a report concerning an assault on a protester. The victim was approached by a Scientologist exiting the Scientology building making gun gestures towards the protester. Then, the same Scientologist moved within the protester's personal space and aggressively grabbed his videocamera, trying to take it away from the protester. After finally letting go of the protester's videocamera, the scientologist then proceeded to question the protester about military service while grabbing the protester's dogtags and trying to pull those off. This is clearly aggressive behavior that is by law, assault. The officer watched a witnesses videotape and dismissed it with no valid reasons. The officer went on to mock the protester's claim that he would put the video on the internet by saying that he would be surprised if anyone watched it. By refusing to file a report, this sends the message that your department condones violent and aggressive behavior in society. As of this e-mail, there have been hundreds of views in less than 24 hours. Officer 3915 has refused to fulfill his duty and this matter should be investigated and dealt with, in a thorough manner. The following link is a YouTube posting of the video shot by the protester and clearly shows the events that unfolded:

Sincerly,
    MuzicRocker
  11. DeathHamster Member

Two years ago today:
  12. subgenius Member

From day 1 I have said to report and complain about every non-consensual touching (=battery), because not to do so "emboldens the terrorists".
    Oh, and it (freedom from battery) happens to be one of our greatest rights, and in this context it also constitutes a federal crime in that it was done to discourage the exercise of a constitutional right.
  13. SOJOA Member

Whats a local quality news station in DC? Anyone know?
  14. subgenius Member

Cops did nothing there.
    Cops did nothing here

(Oh, they actually did do something: they put me in a squad car and ran my info for calling 911)
    They are easily distracted by shiny objects
  15. Anonymous Member

Let's imagine for a second what would have happened if Sparrow grabbed Vicki's camera, refused to let it go and then grabbed a piece of shit "Clear" necklace she had around her neck. The cultist would have called the SWAT team in for that and would have made an entire documentary out of it for Faildom Magazine.

I'm not saying that we use Scilon tactics against Scientology, but this was clearly assault/battery and if we do nothing, it'll only get worse.
  16. Sponge Member

Also, did Vicky the scilon's camera have speakers/earphones or not? If not then the cop won't have heard Sparrow telling the assaulter repeatedly to stop. The sound makes all the difference in this.
  17. anonohio Member

Emails sent.
  18. subgenius Member

^^^^^^^^
  19. subgenius Member

He looked at hers and not his.
    FAIL.
    She undoubtedly did not vid the threatening gestures leading up to it.
    He had a pre conceived notion of what he was going to see anyway: "I know what you're trying to do."
    And he saw it.
  20. anonohio Member

I agree

This is the kind of story those local tv stations love

get it out there
  21. Anonymous Member

From the video you can tell the camera developed latencies after that guy grabbed it, he can claim damage to property. He didn't really have any way of knowing then, but it's obvious in the video, and in my mind, legitimate.
  22. Anonymous Member

"Scientologists Assault Free Speech in Washington, DC"
  23. Radio Paul Member

Good man ! MuzicRocker
  24. Anonymous Member

This is why Sparrow should file a complaint on the Perp, and file a report on the cop, with video copies (btw, the cop Did accuse Sparrow of getting in the perp's face. Since it wasn't true, it couldn't have been on Vicki's video; she would have had to tell the cop that. That False Statement, would that be construed as Obstruction of Justice? And the cop accepting that is something his supervisor needs to know.

This was all staged to provoke Sparrow. The delivery of his SP Order at the same time was hardly coincidental.

Sparrow should also know that Scientology has a history that goes way back of accepting public and staff that violate their own policy of "acceptance" during times of pressure due to cash, public and recruit stat crashes. Nothing compares to the kinds of current pressure. The results of this have always been disastrous.

Ask Vicki if criminal backgrounds are currently being run on new public or new staff.
    And psych history.
  25. Anonymous Member

Sparrow do not need my advise. People do not need to response to anonymous trolls, as if they represent 9,000 voices.

For the other morons, I don't know which country you think you live in. Try using a finger gun repeatedly at any school in a serious manner, and with some history like bullying or arguments behind it, anybody will get "evaluated" or reported immediately. If the principle and police do not do anything about it, I'll see the mayor.

This threat is obvious premeditated, picking TWO probably the biggest and baddest guys from the local "church" that are not staff. Touching the camera is probably acceptable for many citizens, or even slapping someone out of anger. But which moron can accept that pulling a dog tag is not the most serious threat?

Forgetting who they are and where you are for the moment. They are imprisoning you, and they may punch you, pull a knife or pull a gun. I would have gotten into a fight, cried like a bitch, or whatever. I might have put two fingers into his eye socket. Knowing that they are scn and not staff are worse. You know they can be programmed to do anything, right?

For the morons, if somebody hold your dog tag or clothes or belt next time, pull out whatever you have, even fingers. You may not survive the next minute.
  26. moarxenu Member

We need the text of Sparrow's declare.
  27. TinyDancer Member

Can anyone explain what he meant about engrams?

Fascinating video. The cop made a mess of it. Report it.
  28. Anonymous Member

SEND IT TO LOCAL MEDIA!!!! The more damning thing you hear is the cop saying sparrow shoved the camera on the guys face which is FALSE.

So, local Media outlets especially local TV news love "EXPOSING" cops who misbehave or act wrongly. In most major cities the local tv news have something to the effect of "The News on YOUR Side" take advantage of those. And don't let too much time go by.

Congrats on the SP declare Sparrow and move fast with this!!
  29. xenubarb Member

Yeah, but they're crafted from the finest Toledo steel...and verrah sharp.
  30. Anonymous Member

For those asking you not to poon must be scilons. You email your representative or mayor, you expect responses. There are staff paid for by you to do so. For mailbox setup for complains, they must have good reason not to response.

Angry words are not necessarily bad, as long as your poon contains provable wrong doings that should be righted. It is their job to prove it and correct it. If they do not do anything they are at fault. Though you can't complain about their lack of funds to investigate every case in good time. If you signed a mass petition for, say, food safety, you get a long sample email response from the senator. This kind of response is what we hope for, but probably not for now.

If you complain to the police. If they don't take action. If Sparrow got harmed next time. This will be major foot bullet and have major consequences on the city's budget. So they will handle this if they are rational. Remember Fowler.

Same for pooning the media. Obviously we cannot pretend that a lot of people are interested in the news at prime time. But it only take a few good men pissed by scilons - and we have them already - the guy in Palm Springs now moved to Vegas, Gawker, Village Voice, guy in Australia and Cooper. If they think it's good enough, they will write about it for their own reasons - moral fags, police fags, constitution fags, or just anti-scilon fags.
  31. Anonymous Member

Re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED, Farkas, Scientology

A useful "find" name is Farkas, for Officer Farkas, 3915

Farkus, Scientology, 3915
  32. Anonymous Member

Farkas, Scientology, 3915

You mean Farkas, 3915 ?

That's correct, Farkas, 3915.

Wow. Farkas, 3915, Scientology...
  33. Anonymous Member

testing word filter m-o-r-a-l f-a-g becomes douchebag
  34. BigBeard Member

35. Anonymous Member

OK, three things need to be done:
    1. Contact the local media about the cop, on video, refusing to file a complaint, and let the local news affiliate know you're going to attempt to file a complaint AND report about the incident. Chances are, they'll want to go along or at least find out what happens.

2. File a complaint about the officer, demanding disciplinary action against him for his lack of responsibility behind the badge.

3. File assault charges. You have it on video. You did not gesture, the culty did. You just spoke. The culty left the building making aggressive gestures, apparently already angry. That fact could easily substantiate not just simple assault, but aggravated assault. If the lawyer is decent, start playing your cards for the highest assault related charge possible (assault and battery, aggravated assault) and let the judge decide whether to downgrade to simple assault. Bid high when you start this legal haggling, and you'll see how far that gets you.
  36. lothar Member

AnonSparrow is 100% an idiot here.

Much like a business owner avoids calling the cops over little petty gay shit, AnonSparrow should have been smart enough to realize this is not something to involve the police over. Next time something real happens, they will not believe Sparrow. Next time he needs police they will ignore him. What kind of faggy fag bawwwws to police over somebody barely touching him that left the scene. The cop cannot do anything here without the guy present and probably not even anything unless the cop witnessed it. Some minor misdemeanor battery a cop can't even charge you with unless he witnesses it.

Not only that, you really want to waste cops and courts time with some lame touching incident??

Grow the fuck up Sparrow, you are out in front of a church annoy them during their cookouts. To the rest of the world, no one is going to cry for you. Wait until an actual crime takes place where you are actually bothered. Are you seriously claiming this battery cause you any damages? Are you so emotionally distressed, because you suffered zero physical harm.

This isn't newsworth either. To 90% of the public you are some asshole taunting a church and you do stick your camera in people's faces as they walk down the sidewalk. You are not the innocent person in the public's view. Ever hear the story about crying wolf?

You are being set up for being actually assaulted in the future and you will be ignored for threatening cops and pulling that badge number bullshit.

If you are so bothered, get the guy's name and you probably have a tort action in small claims court.
  37. lothar Member

Also, assholes.. this is not assault.. So I would laugh at you if I was a cop also. For DC there are two types of assault:
    I don't know what the tort is in DC, but there is no criminal claim of assault here, so please every quit fucking bawwwwing.
  38. Anonymous Member

lothar, are you ten?
  39. Triumph Member

hopefully an Ex can shed some light on this.

the man walks out..does his "finger gun" walks down the side walk says something unintelligible..and then does more finger gun pointing..

the man says something to the effect ..."they say.. we can get rid of our Engrams..by acting out..thats why you have to start acting out.. to which sparrow say what? I cant hear you...

then the man approaches Sparrow quickly and grabs his camera..

I can google definitions of the word Engram from the net..heres a few basic things.
    help with a clearer definition please?

at some point the man was educated on or is in the process of learning..what an Engram. is and possibly acting out on some past event..hes personally experienced.

maybe an ex- can explain the correlation?..

his spoken words..were part of his thought process.. he felt the need to direct those actions towards sparrow..

maybe others can go and re-view that portion of the video and listen to the audio..
  40. RightOn Member

Assault or not.....the person it happened to has to decide if they felt threatened.
    I watched it several times and it was threatening from the get go.

If I was standing on a sidewalk and someone gestured at me that they were shooting at me, and them came up to me and grabbed my camera, and then touched anything on me, like the chains around my neck...... Or even of they made those gestures at me and came up close to my face, where I felt that my space was invaded, I would have called the cops lickety split.
    I don't care if the cop considered it assault or not. It should go on record. PERIOD.
    If anything happens again by this individual or the other guy he was with, the police will already have something on file. It is just the smart thing to do.

It's up to Sparrow, but if it were me in that situation, I would file a report. I am not taking about pressing charges now (again that is up to Sparrow), I am just talking about having it on record.
    And again, if it happened to ANY COS member, you can be damn sure they would be calling it ASSAULT and filing charges, even if the police thought it was not an assault. I would bet my life on it.