Customize

Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by Radio Paul, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Radio Paul Member

Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

After calls to his family and direct threats of Fair Game by a OT6 the cult stepped it up today by having one of the Goons grab Anon Sparrow's camera and dog tags and pulled on them. He called to a passing Police Officer for help and that officer mocked him. Below I sent a anonymous complaint to the DC Police Chief and Mayor with a generic email for a response. Please let the DC police and Mayor that we are watching and will not let a member of Anonymous be physically intimated.

District of Columbia (for the Mayor)

http://app.dc.gov/apps/about.asp?pa...r=mpdc.dc.gov&a gency_id=1027&mpdcNav=|31417|
    (police chief)

Email your complaint to citizen.complaints@dc.gov Genral complaints

I would like to report officer 3915 for refusing to file a police report for an assault. He also mocked the person who was assaulted for saying they were putting the video on youtube. Your officer said no one would watch it A protester had his camera grabbed and his dog tags in front of the Scientology building by a Scientologets and refused to let go when the person he was asked him to stop repeatedly. Grabbing on to and pulling on a person is by definition assault. Your department has encouraged this behavior by refusing to take a report. This video is already making its way around the net. Please view it - YouTube - 180.2 Anonymous Scientology Protest

and retrain this officer PEOPLE CAN NOT TOUCH OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THAT. He also mocked the protester saying he was trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. You can see the protester calling to the police for help. I guess he should have shut up and let people grab him and his property. I would like a response to this email
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

email?

WTF. Take 5 minutes to print the damn thing out, sign it, stick it in an envellope and put a stamp on it and mail it.
  3. Anonymous Member

Sparrow got his SP declare in the video! I have not seen anyone get one whilst on video, until now. Good job!
  4. Anonymous Member

Was Sparrow wearing a chain with dog tags around his neck when it was pulled on?!

Also, Sparrow, sounds like you said that the guy doing this, at first was making gestures with a gun. Is that right, or did you say "like with a gun"?

It's getting very very hot right now on many corners. Buddy systems work.
  5. LocalSP Member

The vid won't load for me. :(
  6. Puddin_Tame Member

wait so like

is he dead?

THOSE BASTARDS!!!
  7. Triumph Member

He was deliberately threating from the moment he walked out the building and down the stairs.... with the gun fire gesture. "punk".

I imagine Viki didn't bother to film that.

how many times does sparrow have to tell this bozo not to touch him or his stuff..

finger gun wiki
    Finger gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

kudos to the guy on the bike.

the SP declare just reinforces their moonbattery

Mimicking Shooting Someone with a Handgun
    http://www.thehighroad.us/archive/index.php/t-392486.html
  8. Anonymous Member

He is dead.

I know, those bastards!!!
  9. Rockyj Member

10. Anonymous Member

Poons sent.

There is an opportunity here to do some education of the local police force. If there are LOTS of complaints, pref from all over, then that combined with the cops comments on nobody watching the video, might generate a bit of humorous banter at the cop shop which might in turn generate a bit more awareness of the cult.
  11. ObamAnon Member

Cop was full of crap. I dont know what, if anything will come of this episode, but sure is strange.

Sparrow is awesomeness incarnate.
  12. Major Boyle Member

Contact the ACLU and tell them you want to sue the Church of Scientology for violating your civil rights under the Ku Klux Klan Act (42 USC 1983). Also, check to see if you can get ahold of DC's legal code. Find out what is or is not assault. Press charges. Profit!
  13. crazypanda Member

... fuck you scientology
  14. Anonymous Member

Sparrow - suggest put pooning links from OP into youtube video description.
  15. 3rdMan Member

poon'd.
  16. Anonymous Member

The cop stated, after seeing Vicki's video, that Sparrow was putting his camera into the guy's face. This isn't poor training. This was a 100% false statement.
    Grabbing the dog tacks definitely assault. And I believe there are charges that involve just doing something that threatens an assault.

And what's priceless is the world gets to see the true face of Scientology's Upper Crust, most ethical staff, standing by doing nothing except Smirking the whole time.

I hope Sparrow includes a copy of Scientology's true policy too. Fairgaming, how it's one's duty to trick, lie, destroy, etc, the mainstay of their "religion".
  17. eddieVroom Member

Well, I just dropped a non-anonymous message to my Congressman, whom I believe has some oversight over the District of Columbia. And supplied the title "Reverend" with my contact data. Which I am, actually. It may not pan out to more than making the cops choke on their donuts a little, but I'll take it.

We saw it coming by degrees. How long until they make Sparrow bleed?
  18. Smurf Member

And what do you plan to accomplish, Paul, sending an anonymous complaint to the police? It will be ignored as it should be. Police officers are often the subject of complaints by crackpots and others with an ax to grind. Filing an anonymous complaint falls into this bunch. If you wish to remain anonymous, you could have filed a complaint using a pseudonym and providing a contact number for them to call you back.
  19. AnonymousNow Member

Nice work in the trenches Sparrow.

This should provoke some interest from the media. It even has the abusive and idiotic cop angle. Of course, that was a crime. The cop was contradicting the video evidence and insulting Sparrow with the same breath.
  20. eddieVroom Member

No biggie. I've been dead for years.
  21. re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

OSA's stepping up Hubbard's fair-game policies: never defend, always attack, attack always, threaten, investigate.

Calling Sparrow's parents concerning his "safety", intimidating with shooting gun gestures followed by verbal threats and physical contact to scare him show how desperate these scamming, lying cowards really are.

Brainwashed Scientologists insist on their "right" to scam the public undeterred with false promises at outrageous prices.

Per LRH: The purpose of a lawsuit is not necessarily to win, find or MANUFACTURE enough evidence to make critics sue for peace. This is POLICY to this day.

The Police Officer was not the least bit impartial, clearly making false assumptions, insinuations and not doing his job, shame on u Officer 3915.
  22. Ann O'Nymous Member

Many interesting things in a single video. Nice.
  23. Sponge Member

Wow! Sparrow gets assaulted and gets his SP Declare all in one go. Epic something!
  24. Smurf Member

25. eddieVroom Member

Also, I helped put him in that Office, so he owes me one. Let's see if he remembers that...
  26. Radio Paul Member

Smurf, maybe you missed the part where I stated I gave a generic email (but real) and I said I wanted a response. After watching the videos, do you really think I will let this go???
  27. BigBeard Member

I can't get the video to load for some reason, so I don't know exactly what happened, but this might be usefult:

BigBeard
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh snap I was just called out by officer 3195 for being "that bored"
  29. the anti Member

also you clearly hear the guy ask what kind of camera it was, and said he wanted to see it
  30. Anonymous Member

Hats off to bicycle guy for helping to defuse the situation. What a cool person.
  31. Sponge Member

I thought Sylvia Stannard SP Declared him weeks ago? Remember.....

spdeclareanonsparrow.jpg
    spdeclareanonsparrow2.jpg
    spdeclareanonsparrow3.jpg

[SIZE="1"](it would have been longer if the org's only Remmington hadn't broke)[/SIZE]
  32. lostatsea Member

<3 Bicycle Guy.

It occurs to me that Vicki's footage would probably have nothing of the guy fake gunning Sparrow (as her camera would have been aimed directly at Sparrow), and would have had just footage of the guy's back, and probably nothing of what the guy was grabbing (camera and dog tags). The officer was very negligent not to ask to see Sparrow's footage. I think Vicki gave him a certain idea about what Sparrow was about. Also, his lazy ass just didn't want to go through the trouble.
  33. Anonymous Member

This entire thread smells like *sniff*....... what is that odor?
  34. Anonymous Member

Everything in this post is stupid.
  35. Fuckeye Member

I agree with that entirely.
  36. Anonymous Member

I thought that one was from hombre. :-D
  37. kissyfur Member

... so far
  38. incog712 Member

This was clearly misdemeanor assault. It's not really surprising that the officer didn't want to see this taken to the next level but for a guy claiming that he's "not going to hold court with you on the sidewalk" that's all that he was doing and you couldn't have found a less capable judge, jury, and executioner.

Your complaint was valid whether or not you were to choose to press charges. If it's his job to keep the peace, then it's up to him to make it clear to these asshats that they can't just start getting grabby with people.

As for the perp, he knew perfectly well that he'd crossed the line, even going so far as to try intimidating the witness (Epic Bicycle Guy). I don't doubt these two would have continued on had it not been for EBG's presence as an impartial witness.

This officers response can only reinforce their belief that physical bull baiting can be gotten away with and if this crap is repeated or escalates, this officer is going to bear some responsibility for that.

Then too, did Kirsten really say that as a declared SP "you are absolutely not to talk to the parishoners of this church"?

Lol!! I'd love to see her try and get that one enforced.
  39. re: Anon Sparrow ASSAULTED

Has anyone Pooned local media yet?
  40. Anonymous Member

NotSureIfSerious.jpg