Customize

Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. CLOCKSHIT Member

Re: Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

What's the end story on this one?
    Did AO have to go to court and what was the judgement?
  2. Forseti Member

AGP, you did a good job on the video. Although I would have liked to see more footage preceding the part where AO tells the $cilon "Fuck you." The Scilons had been trying to lure AO to that spot by tampering with his vehicle, or at least appearing to be. That is a very important part of the equasion that proves "entrapment."

Regardless of who's camera that was on the ground, they definitely used excessive force against her and AO. I have stated this before. If they cultees wanted to try to place him under private person(s) arrest, that is their right, but they should have NEVER put their hands on him like that unles AO was being assaultive, which he was clearly not doing.

If the cultee fucks wanted him arrested, the appropriate thing for them to do is to wait for the police to arrive, state their side of the story, show whatever evidence they have, then request a "private person arrest" to the officer(s). Even then, the officers have no obligation to accept the arrest, under California law.

I guarantee what Dunigan did would have gotten a poice officer sued bigtime if that had been a cop that had done that. It was ridiculouos!!!

On the same note, AO should know when to keep his mouth shut and let the police handle it.
  3. kitfisto Member

It's good to see some kind of context here . Very damning of the culties . I can't remember who posted that AO saying fuck you was one of the reasons they attacked him . lol . Obviously saying fuck you is not a crime . He was assaulted plain and simple , fuck the egofagging talk . That may be applicable in 90% of the shit that comes out of him , but this is NOT one of those instances . Major footbullet IMHO . This will be much win .
  4. rights! gimme, gimme, gimme

caakr7.jpg
  5. Gede Member

Yeah, you don't run full speed at someone screaming "you're under arrest for trespassing!!!!" and then tackling them. That's not a citizen's (or private person's) arrest.

Looooooooooser.
  6. rummychick99 Member

Re: rights! gimme, gimme, gimme

California Penal code used to say a citizen arrest was only allowed on an act that was a felony. Trespassing in this case would not be a felony.

Has the law changed under the penal code for a citizens arrest?

Did that guy in the truck have a lisp?

edit: it looks like he was allowed to do the arrest under this section:
    "A public offense was committed or attempted in the citizen's presence".

Clearly they knew the guy's identity. They could have called the cops and let them handle this. It was obviously a case of Danny acting out his cop fantasy.
  7. Forseti Member

Re: rights! gimme, gimme, gimme

Actually, the penal code covering "Private person(s) arrest" was a bit misleading. In the state of California, a Peace Officer cannot arrest a person for a misdemeanor crime, not committed in their presence. In those cases, they can only take the person into custody if someone places them under private persons arrest. The only exceptions for that rule is DUI, Domestic Violence, Child abuse, and 1 or two others that escapes me at the moment. Peace Officers can take any felony into custody provided they have reasonable cause to arrest the suspect, whether the felony occurred in the Peace Officer's presence or not..

The law has been this way for a very long time. The only thing that has changed is, at one time a Peace Officers was obligated by law to take the private persons arrest. This is no longer the case. A Peace Officer is now allowed to decline private persons arrests.
  8. rights! gimme, gimme, gimme

sltnd2.jpg
  9. James Gut Member

^ THIS

Those guys are fucked I think.
    LOL! guy was crazy. YOU'RE UNER ARREST!! *tackle* WHAT THE FUCK?
  10. twistedpuppet Member

Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

That only works if you are playing the electronic Tiger arts handheld version. :p I really did beat that entire little game using nothing but low kicks.
  11. CantPickaName Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9efgLHgsBmM&feature=related]YouTube - Citizens Arrest[/ame]
  12. rummychick99 Member

I was reading a lawyer's website. Here is the general rule of thumb - California may be different.

"In most states, no formal announcement or actions are required to perform the citizen’s arrest. The citizen must sufficiently convey, either through words or conduct, the intent to perform a citizen's arrest. A citizen may use force that is reasonable under the circumstances to restrain the individual arrested."

But if you make a mistake, you bear the consequence. So it all depends on the law in the specific area as to where the protestor was allowed to walk.
    Also, there is the factor that the guy in the truck supposedly had just been messing with the victims car...so thus the victim had a reason to approach him.
  13. rummychick99 Member

Absolutely perfect..sounds just like him.
  14. Jinkii Member

TL:DW

If i wanted to see a fat guy failing i could watch Family Guy
  15. the anti Member

excellent video, if this doesn't hurt the cult there will be hell to pay
  16. rights! gimme, gimme, gimme

[IMG]
  17. subgenius Member

Even if the arrest was legal, when you make a "citizen's arrest" you are held to the same standards as the police. There was clear excessive force, and an assault on the woman (xenubarb?), and attempted theft of property (the camera).
    Clearly for a simple trespass the reasonable thing would be to ask the person to leave, and then call the police if necessary.
    Riverside County is brain dead if they think a criminal organization with goons, and massive technological security needs some ordinance to protect them.
    Almost impossible to watch the brutality. And this is America. 2009.
    Saying "Fuck You" is not grounds for brutality. There was nothing I saw that justified anything but calling the police at most.
  18. moonishgirl Member

thanks for the replies to my 'why are the signs illegal' question - what i think is that 'illegal' is maybe the wrong word and that 'have no weight' is a better way of saying it? as in the signs aren't actually breaking any rules, but they're not sufficient to be able to prosecute someone for trespass, right? I guess we'll find out., good luck all with the court stuff.
  19. Anon1720 Member

I hope Danny the Douche goes down for this - (wouldn't be surprized if he didn't).

Barb, you were very brave and the Anon who filmed this too. It must have been difficult to have to chose between filming and going over to help but you did the right thing.
  20. CantPickaName Member

I think ol Danny boy is totally fucked

Trespassing Laws
    CA PENAL CODE SECTION 602(j) [purpose to injure]
    prohibits entry on to any land whether open to the public or not for the purpose of injuring any property or property rights or with the intention of interfering, obstructing, or injuring any lawful business or occupation carried on by the owner, owner's agent, or person in lawful possession.

CA PENAL CODE SECTION 602(l) [occupation]
    prohibits the entry and occupation of any real property whether open to the public or not without the consent of the owner, owner's agent, or person in lawful possession. Under this section, the property must be occupied for some period of time.

CA PENAL CODE SECTION 602(n) [refusal to leave private property ]
    provides that a person who refuses or fails to leave land not open to the general public when requested to do so by the owner, owner's agent, or a peace officer at the request of the owner or owner's agent may be arrested.

CA PENAL CODE SECTION 602.5 [unauthorized entry of property]
    prohibits entry into any non-commercial dwelling house, apartment, or other such place without the permission of the owner, owner's agent, or person in lawful possession. This section is limited to structures which are used for dwelling purposes.

CA PENAL CODE SECTION 602.1 [obstructing or intimidating business operators or customers]
    provides that any person who intentionally interferes with any lawful business or occupation carried on by the owner or owner's agent of a business open to the public by obstructing or intimidating the business operations or customers and who refuses to leave the premises is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Some Commonly Asked Questions

Do I need to confront the trespassers myself?
    Unless you have authorized the police to make requests to leave (and arrest trespassers) on your behalf, you will need to confront the person and ask them to leave. If the person does not comply with your request then you should notify the Police Department.

How do I authorize the police to make requests to leave and to arrest trespassers on my behalf?
    You will need to sign a Trespass Arrest Authorization letter which is available from the Police Department. This letter authorizes a peace officer to make an arrest for trespassing. It is important to note that the letter is valid for 90 days from the date given.
    In addition, the Trespass Authorization letter says that you will cooperate and prosecute any violators arrested at the named location. The follow through of prosecution after arrest is extremely important.

How do I report a trespasser to the Police?
    If there is no immediate danger to you or your property - phone (310) 458-8491, which is the non-emergency reporting phone line. If there is immediate danger to you or your property - phone 9-1-1. You will reach a police dispatcher who will take the information and dispatch a police officer. Please be as specific as possible when giving a description of the person.

Will I need to go to court to testify?
    Generally the police officer making the arrest will testify in court. However, you as the property owner/agent may be needed in court to testify.
  21. ScudMuffin Member

So looks like the scilons are up the creak without a paddle.

Also: that scene with danny charging AO should be recut with LEEROY JENKINS!
  22. Optimisticate Member

Unbelievable.

At my house I just let the dogs out. Get off my lawn!

At scientology's house, they send out squeaky little bullies who have entirely too little going on in their life. Did I see a wet spot on the front of Danny's pants? I think he got off on this.
  23. CantPickaName Member

pre-clear pre-cum?
  24. xenubarb Member

Thrown, baby. Thrown. Hurled. Slammed. Nice behavior against someone who weighs 113 lbs.
  25. AngryGayPope1 Member

Dunigan may be arrested

There is a possiblity charges could be dropped. But they could be reversed and the cultists arrested on the spot at the courthouse. The DA's office has been well aware of what is going on for some time.

There is a possiblity this orange thing is a subplot in a bigger story. You may be told more tomorrow. A story involving the cops. Why else was it impossible for him to get cops to deal with the incident later? We had to bring a TV crew to the sherrif's station to get them to investigate. Here's TRIP 1 to the cops where they went begging for justice. The response: the cops thought the female anon "resistance" was the "xenubarb" from the videos and almost arrested her! This is a series of videos.

26. AnonLover Member

oh snap! did the cops know you all were filming that??
  27. TheBitch Member

Not disagreeing at all, just saying what the video showed to me the way it was cut. At the end of the day, if it goes to trial it's a matter for a judge or a jury to sort. Glad we had ANY video, just wish we'd have had one moar that had a wide angle from the moment he left the road until the tape ran out. Oh well, live and learn tactical lessons.
  28. mrfyde Member

Good question it sure don't seem like it.
  29. Re: Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

I'm looking forward to seeing AO get beaten up.

And I second the /r/ for this video to be played at the next Riverside County meeting.
  30. xenubarb Member

I imagine the cameras atop of Golden Era would give the perspective unavailable to us on the ground. Getting the footage would be a problem.
  31. Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

motion for Discovery

refuse?

contempt
  32. Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

^^THIS^^

I'll watch the video when I get home (damn internet limits on my phone.)
  33. flimbos Member

Thx for getting this out.

Have to watch when I get home, no audio here at work . .
  34. Optimisticate Member

Do you have any legal standing in filing charges against them? I definitely think you do, but my knowledge of local CA laws is limited to my desire to search google at 6 am.

That's easy. "Our cameras were broken. They went dark right before this happened and our techs were working on them. We don't know what happened."
  35. zebrafaced Member

I doubt they did, seeing as there were fingers in the way of the cam. They probably thought that he was just holding the camera.
  36. subgenius Member

Scene from "Nurse Betty"
    (To Police Chief): "You have to DO something!!!!"
    Police Chief: "You don't understand. We're the police. We don't have to do a damn thing."
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? is a Latin phrase from the Roman poet Juvenal, variously translated as "Who watches the watchmen?", "Who watches the watchers?", "Who will guard the guards?", "Who shall watch the watchers themselves?"
    Police and prosecutorial misconduct and negligence is rampant in this country.
  37. subgenius Member

That may seem easy, but there's no jury in the world who would believe it. And that's all that matters.
  38. rummychick99 Member

Re: Dunigan may be arrested

It certainly seems like they are in the pocket of the Scientologists.

Did Danny know that blonde guy had told him to get off the property and the victim said fuck you. He was rushing to the scene in his vehicle. It did appear that victim was moving (leaving???)Could Danny have heard the request over the noise of his car? They could have been talking about the car incident (I haven't seen that incident)
    Danny immediately jumps out of his car and shouts "You are under arrest" Does CA law require a request to leave?
    If so, would Danny have known there was a request?

They were out of control and pushing their authority .....but because of the media attention..they have now backed off in their craziness when you protest - at least for now.

The one criticism I will make ( and not knowing why a lot of people don't like you or the victim)....it is important that you guys don't appear to be baiting them to provoke an incident in the future
  39. subgenius Member

Dunigan is such an obvious loose cannon (and not even "clear" from some post I read), that it is amazing they assume the risk and liability of having him in that job.
    Likely he would do, and has done anything, including far worse than what we see here.
    Obviously a sadistic power mad animal, capable of anything.
    With all his years of "experience" you would think that Riverside County Sheriff's Department might recruit him.
  40. the_cloak Member

Fucking police impersonators. We need to make more out of the scilons history of police impersonation. Especially when dealing with law enforcement agencies. They hate police impersonators.