Customize

Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AngryGayPope1, Jan 28, 2009.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

Here's a link to the FULL version of the AnonOrange being beaten video. Some of it has been revealed before but here for the first time:

1. Weird backwards driving car incident
    2. What Orange did to provoke the attack
    3. Attack itself

I think people who thing Orange egged them on somehow will be shocked to see the behavior of Danny Dunigan and the other cult goons. I used the original video files of various anons to piece the entire thing together. Expect possibly more revelations tomorrow when Orange is arraigned in misdemeanor court. Will charges be not just dropped but reversed? And will the goons get arrested? Stay tuned!

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2998282]Gold Base attack on Anonorange/Xenubarb FULL VERSION on Vimeo[/ame]
  2. themadhair Member

Re: Anon Orange FULL VIDEO finally revealed!

Someone tell vimeo to hurry the fuck up.
  3. Battletoads Member

You posted something that not even viewable yet.
  4. TheBitch Member

Shit better be cash is all I got to say. 4 mins to find out. Time enough for...

/popcorn

Here's hoping it's ZOMG! srsly... I want this to be wunnerful.... please RJ... please?
  5. **zero** Member

Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

Im assuming you have his permission...

Regardless, in b4 press release
  6. Erra Member

a thread about AO started by AGP

inb4 shitstorm
  7. Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan dunigan - will he go to jail?
  8. themadhair Member

bing bong
    *Anonynamefag. Paging Anonynamefag. Anonynamefag to the situation room please.*
  9. avbb Member

It's playing at the url Must be a problem with the embed
  10. **zero** Member

MONEYSHOT AT 1:40

I lol'd though... YOUR UNDER ARREST FOR TRESPASSING!!!
  11. AnonSac Member

Bastards.
  12. anonsparrow Member

Wow. Those Gold guys are so fucked unless the judge is a moron.

What a bunch of belligerent assholes. Smart job keeping this footage quiet until now.
  13. blank Member

Why don't we see how they allegedly messed with AO's car and how he actually entered the path on their private property?
    What about the flare?
  14. Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

Wow. If that's how they treat strangers in public view, imagine how they treat their own behind closed doors?
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

I really wished this video was better, but AO provides us with his usual performance.
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Well, AO said Fuck you to the guard, so I guess that would be suitable for a sitizens arrest, but Danny is just out of control...

Damn!
  17. amaX Member

I don't care if this isn't the popular opinion or not. Orange ran after those assholes and gave them just what they wanted. From what I've heard, this is also what Orange wanted. The EFB thinks we should unmask and do things like this so it will draw attention to our cause. Engaging in this sort of activity is a crapshoot. You never know if it's going to go your way or if you're going to cause horrible PR.

Lulz is one thing---Agent Pubeit was hilarious and I'm hoping like hell that he gets off. Pube's activities didn't put anyone in physical harm. Very few people are going to be willing to get behind an egofagging asshole like Orange---Do Dah Parade, anyone?
  18. tazor Member

Cause we've already seen that a million times. This is the one we've been waiting for.
  19. Hicks Member

This was all shown in another thread.
  20. themadhair Member

I have to say that the video is pretty clear cut regardless. /r/ this video be played at the next Riverside county meeting.
  21. iaxiloll Member

Still fucked up.
  22. Anonynamefag Member

in b4 DMCA/TOS violation
  23. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Relax, Graham has all the individual files and he will show each of them enough to prove his point. I have faith in GB!
  24. themadhair Member

^ I hear that WBM might be at the next meeting too.
  25. Snake Member

lolz @ Danny Dunigan getting off at saying "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR TRESPASSING!"

Someone needs to remix this and put it on slowmo.
  26. moonishgirl Member

good to see the lot... can someone explain why AGP says the 'no tresspassing' signs are illegal?
  27. blank Member

No, it seems like one sequence is missing. At some point AO should have come across the flare and his car. That part is missing.
  28. anon.il Member

And someone else should burn it into a CD single and hand it to him next gold raid.
  29. LRonAnon Member

Because there are very specific laws about signs and trespass, none of which you see in this video.

Danny boi, you really blew it.
  30. TheBitch Member

Him entering the property, and yes there was a previous release that showed distinctly him focusing on a road flare. /r/ unedited copy of ALL the video if you want me to say "oooh show this to the County Supes." TBH this just raises questions for me when it skips straight to AO outside of the truck yelling angrily at angry $cilon telling him to depart premises repeatedly. Up drives crazy man in car who sees what? See, that's the problem too... we have no camera angle on what AO was doing when Dunnigan drove up at all, or the context of how he came to be there.

Sorry, no ZOMG for me except the tussle resulting in person getting "thrown" / falling against (couldn't tell from the tape) the truck. If thrown then YAY excessive farce, if "fell" then I dunno, wasn't there, couldn't say. Are they dicks and was it stupid, yes. Is it enough to get somebody off, maybe I dunno... remains to be seen.

/r/ moar.
  31. AngryGayPope1 Member

Hmm I guess I could have added that but the flare thing will ... flare up tomorrow! The path on their private property is what you see when he is walking up to the fan and says stop messing with the car. The whole thing occured in the same space we used as a "parking lot" on our big protest a week ago. So protesters were in the same area as AO but this time nothing happened.
  32. BTANONNYC Member

this is actually really scary, considering how they went after him.

i think that this could be used in our favor once combined with the footage of them fucking with his car.
  33. AngryGayPope1 Member

Illegal signs

Because none of their signs look like the red and white ones you buy at the hardware store that say "no trespassing" or "no hunting." Those are designed a specific size and lettering size. Every sign around gold is diliberately low key. Otherwise if they put up the legal signs the signage would do it's job - get attention. And people would be wondering "is this a secret facility?" and drunken teens would be showing up in the middle of the night to rebel against the signs.

Its all very sneaky and diliberate. Fortunately the signs have no legal weight!
  34. exOT8Michael Member

Good video evidence here.

I think there is a vital necessity to have clear map drawn property lines vs public land for the whole site. The Scilon guards might have been way out of line and off their criminally financed "property". Remember, Gold Base was bought on the loot from Scientology's scam victims, myself included.
  35. AngryGayPope1 Member

a very gay voice

His voice is so high and squeaky especially when panicked!
  36. tofuman Member

Danny is seriously their little attack dog. Put this on youtube.
  37. Re: AnonOrange Attack video FULL VERSION - See the truth!

^^^ This

The EFB aren't making his job easy, of course... But Graham's got his head on right. If it were me in that situation, I'd rather have Graham in my corner than Johnny Cochrane (despite Co$ seeming to be quite fond of Chewbacca Defenses)
  38. The Shadow Member

WOW

Unbe-fucking-leivable! Sorry guys, kudos to you for being quite restrained in your reactions on the day, but if I'd been there I'd have gone postal on those bastards.

Oh and FYI, the Chewbacca Defence is flawed, since Chewbacca does NOT live on Endor.
  39. Haruhi Member

I seriously fucking lol'd at the fail leg sweep in Barb's direction.

What a fucking maroon, did he think he was a Power Ranger or something?
  40. The Shadow Member

More like Richard Nixon, notorious button basher in Street Fighter circles. Once claimed to have beaten an opponent 'using only leg sweeps'. TRUFAX