Customize

ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sock Puppy Member

Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

I can tell you that steps are being taken with regards to this, though detailing them extensively on a public message board for the scis benefit is probably not for the best.

Cutting off their money supply is absolutely critical, though a significant strength of Anonymous has been to attack on numerous fronts simultaneously.

You're quiet correct in pointing out that it costs money to get local politicos to do your bidding. That's money that they could be spending on other things (hiring PI's to follow people, advertising, etc.). It's just one more way that we're making them spend money on things that don't advance their agenda in the long term, which is really the point, right?

Exposing their proxies and making them accountable for selling their constituencies is not moonbatty. The Church and their local officials know they're taking a risk when they play their hand like this and they're just hoping that no one notices and they get away with it.

Why is Stone pushing so hard for a legally questionable ordinance that only benefits one constituent? Why does he call Anonymous "hate mongers?"

IMO, sending him back to private life would be a major win.
  2. LilDebbie Member

it was an arraignment hearing. despite not being there nor having communicated with anyone who was there or had also communicated with anyone there, i know what happened by means of PSYCHIC OT POWERS. here's how it went down:

anonorange and counsel entered chambers along with judge and prosecuting attorney. there may even have been a bailiff.

charges were read into the record by the prosecuting attorney. the judge then asked anonorange, "how do you plead to the charges before you?" to which he replied, "not guilty, your honor."

the judge then set a trial date and called the next hearing.
  3. Sock Puppy Member

Scientology isn't a religion.
  4. Sock Puppy Member

Alex is a woman.
  5. Skeptic1337 Member

I've heard this before, the whole "can't post about it because it's hush hush" from countless people.

I don't give a shit what you're doing but to date any time I've read this, fuckall has been done besides some "heated" posts on some message boards.

Get shit done then gloat about it, if shit getting done is getting AO arrested by falling for obvious traps then I'm all for it. Good lulz and I hear prison sex is awesome.

As a note just for giggles unless you're a resident of riverside county or plan on starting a voting drive "tough talk" is just fucking pathetic.
  6. sock Member

In the sense that Poppins is a girl?
  7. Sock Puppy Member

It's not me, it's not tough talk.

If you say that nothing's being done and there is, what is an appropriate response if one doesn't want to blather all over the boards?
  8. alex Member

I apologize for the rude comment. I was having a stressful day yesterday and acting out a bit.

I would guess you and I run in different demographic circles and ad hoc polling in mine would give different results that in yours.

My personal experience is that people do have a slightly negative opinion in general of scientology, but not to the degree that you had suggested. And mostly their opinion is influenced by entertainment tonight and such....now those are the deluded folk.

Again apologies for the undeserved comment I made.

alex
  9. Daywatch Member

SHUT

UP

NIGGER
  10. alex Member

docs or stfu?
  11. xenubarb Member

DID YOU MISS THE PART WHERE THE ARRAIGNMENT WAS POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY???

fire your psychic. she sucks.
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

It's not you and it's not tough talk. lol

Thanks for proving my point.

Until I see something it's bullshit.
  13. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Being in the Co$ has an impact on the people you meet. No wai. TELL ME MOAR

Oh, bullshit. You were rude way before yesterday.
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

Don't worry Alex is just upset that his trustfund that daddy the judge set up is down 60% and he might actually not be able to afford brain washing lessons next year.

Alex you should join the SO and fix the system from the inside. I don't think anything could possibly go wrong with that plan. That way you'd get to rape underage B8 and get away with it.
  15. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

Ask and you shall recieve...

link to the Gallup Poll data on what the US thinks about cos...

Three of the religious groups included in the survey are mostly viewed negatively, including Scientologists, atheists, and Muslims, with Scientologists having the lowest overall rating.

Survey Methods:
    Results for this Gallup Panel study are based on telephone interviews with 1,005 national adults, aged 18 and older, conducted March 24-27, 2008. Gallup Panel members are recruited through random selection methods. The panel is weighted so that it is demographically representative of the U.S. adult population. For results based on this sample, one can say with 95% confidence that the maximum margin of sampling error is ±4 percentage points.
  16. Anon Char Member

MODS, CAN WE HAVE A THREAD SPECIFICALLY ONLY TO COURT DATES? THIS THREAD SOMEWHAT DETERIORATED NEARLY 1000 POSTS AGO
  17. Skeptic1337 Member

Suck it up buttercup
  18. cubby Member

this thread is now about pics of how this thread makes you feel

i'll go first

FlameHead.jpg.gif
  19. Daywatch Member

WHERE IS MARBLECAKE TO CONTROL US WHEN WE NEED THEM???

oh wait...
  20. King Nerd Member

I suggest Alex be locked in TD.
    Anyone else?
  21. Daywatch Member

/raises hand
  22. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

[IMG]

This suggestion is relevant to my interests.
  23. Daywatch Member

[IMG]
  24. muldrake Member

[IMG]
  25. Skeptic1337 Member

[IMG]
  26. PresidentShaw Member

[IMG]
  27. tazor Member

Wait...alex is a gurl??? I don't think that's true.
  28. King Nerd Member

If Alex is a female... I have three words.

TITS or GTFO

Lock her in TD until this is confirmed.
  29. Re: ANON ORANGE ARRESTED AT GOLD BASE

WTF, is this moxon still not banned? This is like having an activism forum against nazi's with actual nazi's on it talking about how great Hitler is. In little Alex case just replace Hitler with Hubbard. Do I have to remind peeps about how Homo Novis looks very similar to the Übermensch?

SCIENTOLOGY IS A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION AND NOT A RELIGION.

FU!
  30. xenudu Member

Lol Godwins. ^

THIS ^^^^^^^^

In fact, lock this THREAD in the dome too.
  31. Daywatch Member

misfitsrb4.jpg
  32. Daywatch Member

33. Daywatch Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB2YL4tG3Sg&feature=related]YouTube - Misfits - Scream (Longer Cut with Extra Zombie Footage)[/ame]
  34. Vir Member

Nah, let it die out here in the open.
  35. Daywatch Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-BQeqiZpE]YouTube - The Misfits--Hatebreeders[/ame]
  36. Daywatch Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86jU_1HcPU&feature=related]YouTube - Astro Zombies[/ame]
  37. Daywatch Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVqhae8b08&feature=related]YouTube - the misfits - teenagers from mars[/ame]
  38. Daywatch Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1wbcqY6IIs&feature=related]YouTube - Last Caress[/ame]
  39. RavenEyes Member

lol "porky pig" tag
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.