Customize

Anon in Prague

Discussion in 'Europe' started by athanasios7592, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Anon in Prague

As Far as I could tell there isn't any organised Anon presence in Prague, I only know of a few. Largely due to the fact that Sci isn't present here. So I'm calling to any Anonymous in or around Prague. to see how many of us there are, and to possibly plan a small protest for all the tourists,

of course

lots of lulz and caek
  2. Olrik Member

Re: Anon in Prague

We would enjoy Anon pix and vidz from Prague I can tell you!
    Having some signs in Czech would be excellent too... ;)
  3. SPFilter Member

Re: Anon in Prague

Hi!
    In was searching for some cult activity in the slovakia, and i was shocked with their presence.
    There are at least 4 dianetics centrums in the 5 million coutry.
    I am aware of one training centre in the capital.
    I am aware of some activity in abusing medicine facilities (psychology) in our country.

I would accapt any help provided - the cult has to be banned.

4. Re: Anon in Prague

Fly me there. Dying to see the Mucha museum.
  5. anon0004 Member

6. SeenTheLight Member

uZ92L.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

9. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. wiger123 Member

Thanks for providing really nice information
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Here's a press release from the cult today:

Czech Youth Learn The Key To Happiness

More than 100 young men and women attending a business academy and language school in the West Bohemia city of Karlovy Vary in the Czech Republic are learning what may be the very "secret" to happiness through lectures on The Way to Happiness, a nonreligious moral code based entirely on common sense.

The second in a series of three lectures was held April 3, introducing students to precepts that will help them as they begin their careers–such basic concepts as "Set a Good Example," "Be Worthy of Trust" and "Be Industrious."

With the final lecture scheduled for June, all three have been presented by volunteers from the Church of Scientology Mission of Prague.

Continued at www.melodika.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=684741
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Strč prst skrz krk!