Customize

Anon bookmarks

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Obi-Wan-anon, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Anon bookmarks

Just a quick idea:

It seems that all the mini-raids are having an effect, very few books sold.

There will still be people that will buy, no matter what. So let's give them something to keep track of where they are: bookmarks.

Natually, the simpler the message, the better: "When you want to read the REAL truth, go to youfoundthecard (or something like that)."

If we can give the public something USEFUL, they'll tend to hang on to it longer than the flyer, and think about it when they use it (ex. there are places that sell pens for bulk rates, have youfoundthecard printed on them).

Just a thought...
  2. Re: Anon bookmarks

YES.
    I support. I visit the bookstore quite a lot, so I can distribute bookmarks in massive quantities.
  3. ANonScilon Member

Re: Anon bookmarks

Exactly the tactic the military uses. Give out printed pens and pencils, and students will use them.

I like this idea.
  4. Kitty Member

I like the idea of putting the bookmarks in books in bookstores. Maybe even little flyers to hide between the pages.
  5. MarcAnon Member

Anons have already flyered library books, there's some good resources floating out there.
  6. Obi-Wan-anon Member

True, the youfoundthecard has been going around for awhile.

But I mean a good, solid, plastic bookmark. Something that will be used in more than one book.

I'm always going to trade fairs, and job fairs, and see all sorts of pens, pencils, letter openers, stress balls, etc, with logos on them.

Imagine a stress ball with the anon flag on it, handed out by the stress test tables. Tell them it's cheaper and more effective than Scientology.
  7. evey Member

there have already been a few bookmarks made up, we had a lot made for around the time of the dianetics bookathon - maybe do a search in the fliers forum you might find them

THIS is a fucking GREAT idea!
  8. GrogStat Member

Something some politicians use, that certain people absolutely love
    SPORTS SCHEDULES
  9. Anonymous Member

I dont' mind reaching out to the masses with this kind of tactic, but how are we able to make bookmarks in a cost effective way?

I like this idea though, keep it up.
  10. Obi-Wan-anon Member

There are places on the web (lurk moar) that sell "promotional items".

Must buy quantity to get best price (for the stress balls must get about 5000 to get a .99 unit price).

There's more than 9000 of us. Just a buck apiece from each of us.

Hivemind determines shape and imprint. Max lulz would be the one shaped like a medicine capsule (they HATE drugs).

Or calendars.
  11. Anonymous Member