Customize

Anne Archer denies son Tommy Davis left role in Scientology after bust up with David Miscavige

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Anne Archer denies son Tommy Davis left role in Scientology after bust up with David Miscavige.

The Daily Beast: Anne Archer: Women in Hollywood Are Doomed Forever
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...er-women-in-hollywood-are-doomed-forever.html

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Yep, he never looked better [IMG]
  3. RightOn Member

Anne Archer = head full of mush
    • Like Like x 4

4. She looks brainwashed to me.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. RightOn Member

comments are open!
  6. Django Member

Pooned....
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anne Archer says these aren't the droids we're looking for.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

Erica Packer spotted with former Scientology boss Tommy Davis in Los Angeles | Daily Mail Online

Erica Packer was spotted catching up with a former Scientology boss in Los Angeles last week.

The estranged wife of billionaire James Packer - once a Church Of Scientology member before distancing himself a few years ago - was seen at the Bel Air Hotel after a lunch date with Tommy Davis.

Erica and Tommy were seen laughing and smiling out the front of the hotel, the former model and singer dressed in a sweater, denim skirt and boots.

Davis was the head of the Church of Scientology's Celebrity Centre in LA until mid 2011, when he and his wife Jessica disappeared from public life for two years, later moving to Texas where he now runs an investment firm.

He has not been publicly involved with the organisation since.

Continued here:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Scientology-boss-Tommy-Davis-Los-Angeles.html
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Erica Packer & Tommy Davis.jpg

Is Tommy smoking tobacco? Or is that just his autograph pen that he needs to have handy?

Erica Packer & Tommy Davis2.jpg Erica Packer & Tommy Davis3.jpg

It looks to me like Tommy be smokin'...
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  11. anon8109 Member

Nothing in the news article explains why these two would meet each other, or if it means anything.
  12. Random guy Member

I guess it's fairly reasonable to assume they know each other from earlier on.
  13. RightOn Member

14. AnyOldName Member

Blue suede shoes? Really?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. amaX Member

blue, blue, blue suede shoes. don't step on 'em.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Ersatz Global Moderator

Agreed, but it does seem to be the new hipster thing to do.
  17. ...for podgy mafiosi, obviously.
  18. Check out how his watch matches those hideous shoes.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

Tommy Davis, still besties with COB

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, April 10, 2015

One of our readers, Dave Marshall, said he couldn’t help himself. He wondered if former Church of Scientology spokesman Tommy Davis would respond if he was sent an email.

Tommy left his post as Scientology mouthpiece in 2011. He testified in a deposition that he’s on “leave” from Scientology’s Sea Org, but still considers himself a member of the church. (Our own sources say that Tommy’s actually moved pretty far away from the church as well.) He and his wife, Jessica Feshbach, are based in Austin, and they’re raising a young child. But because Tommy works as a top assistant to Colony Capital honcho Tom Barrack Jr., who is based in Santa Monica, Tommy is often spotted in Los Angeles.

Marshall sent Tommy a note through his Colony Capital email address:

“My regards to Thomas (Tommy) Davis, one time right hand man of David Miscavige. So glad you escaped from his evil clutches. I know you haven’t left Scientology yet, but you still can. Be strong Tommy.”

Davis replied:

“Yes. I am a Scientologist. Moreover, David Miscavige always has been and always will be my friend. Keep your bigotry to yourself.”

Continued here:
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/10/l-...s-owens-critiques-the-business-insider-story/
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

lol still a winey little spoiled prick
    hey Tommy, maybe you didn't get the memo.
    The COS has no friends and f if you believe they do...
    Then I have a bridge to sell you.
    oh wait....
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Random guy Member

At least he answered the e-mail.
    • Like Like x 2