Customize

Anne Archer’s front group Artists for Human Rights snags a Kennedy

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by The Wrong Guy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Anne Archer’s Scientology Front Group Snags a Kennedy

By Tony Ortega

The Church of Scientology’s various front groups never seem to have been busier. And why not? The church itself is mired in some of the worst publicity in its history. So it’s all hands on deck for the various “good works” groups that Scientologists run, including Artists for Human Rights, a clubby little organization run by high-level Scientologists Anne Archer and her husband Terry Jastrow.

We reported previously about their celebration of a filmmaker, but this time they’ve really landed a big fish. According to a flier forwarded to us, Archer’s cabal has roped in human rights activist Kerry Kennedy, seventh child of Robert F. and Ethel Kennedy, and former wife to New York governor Andrew Cuomo.

Take a look:

KerryKennedy.jpg

Continued with open comments at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/04/07/narconon-tackles-nfl-legend-jim-brown-anne-archer-snags-a-kennedy/

Kerry Kennedy on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KerryKennedyRFK

Kerry Kennedy on Twitter: http://twitter.com/KerryKennedyRFK
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

cross posted:
    Kerry Kennedy needs a copy of Jenna's book STAT and also a book list of others. Perhaps that new slide show that just came out which shows all the "Entheta book covers" would do the job!
  3. Anonymous Member

Her brother, RFK Jr., is a moonbat anti-vaxer, so I'm not really surprised.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Can somone do a who is on the Artist For Human Rights website and also research on the legal status of the organization? Thanks.
  5. DeathHamster Member

Code:
    www.artistsforhumanrights.org
    www.poetsforhumanrights.org (dead)
    www.paintersforhumanrights.org

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

RFK Center for Human Rights
    There is no direct contact listed for Kerry Keenedy on this site, she is the President.

Washington
    1300 19th Street, NW
    Suite 750
    Washington, DC 20036
    Tel: 202-463-7575
    Fax: 202-463-6606
    E-mail: info@rfkcenter.org
    New York

515 Madison Avenue
    Suite 718
    New York, NY 10022
    Tel: 917-284-6358
    E-mail: info@rfkcenter.org
    Europe

Via Ghibellina 12/a
    50122 Firenze - Italy
    Tel: +39.055.5389250
    Fax: +39.055.5383602
    E-mail: infoeurope@rfkcenter.org
    CFC#: 54276
    For media inquiries, please contact:
    Meaghan E. Baron
    515 Madison Avenue
    Suite 718
    New York, NY 10022
    Tel: 917-284-6352
    Mob: 917-426-2823
    E-mail: baron@rfkcenter.org

http://rfkcenter.org/contatti-8?lang=en
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

She is Chair of Amnesty USA Leadership Council?
    wowzers.
    The fact that she spoke at this is beyond ridiculous

edited: The fact that she is Scheduled to speak at this is beyond ridiculous
    Nip in bud time
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Nice article by Tony Ortega, thx for exposing this.......

Kerry Kennedy is one of the beautiful people and has made millions working on various boards for 'chartiies' that use the Kennedy name to rake in money and compensate her for her 'work'.

Big Bro Joe Kennedy II promotes Joe for Oil selling oil cheaply to people in need of heating fuel assistance. This program has worked for a long time with brutal dictator Hugo Chavez of Venezuela to obtain the oil Joe helps the poor with.

Joe Kennedy II helps himself more than anyone else paying himself over 900,000. a year and another 270,000.00 per year to his wife, according to reports, they say they each put in ten hours per week to run the charitable 'non-profit'.

The biggest beneficiary of the Joe for OIl 'non-profit' is <ahem> Joseph Kennedy II and the mrs.

1.2 million per year into the Joe Kennedy family coffers, not bad for 'charity' work!
    Kerry Kennedy does quite well for herself with all of her 'charity' work as well.

503c charities are a mainstay for Scientology bogus front groups, Kerry and scientology, a marriage made in heaven, til she sees bad press about it.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. fify
  10. RightOn Member

oh right! not til May 1st.
    Hopefully it gets "canned".
  11. Anonymous Member

needs a bit of "Kerry Kennedy attracts bad publicity from Scientology Connection" going on. someone tweet @her ffs
  12. Anonymous Member

If the tabloids are having a slow week:

"Is Kerry Kennedy converting to Scientology?"
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Anonymous Member

Cotton Wolfe Kerry Kennedy is now supporting Scientology. The criminal cult involved in human trafficking and child slavery. What's the deal Kerry? You are a fraud, my dear. Like · Edit · 1 hour ago

Cotton Wolfe Artists For Human Rights is a front for human rights abusers,known as Scientology https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/b8bd3927c7b69476caaec183a3ab891 8773edda1/687474703a2f2f74 6f6e796f72746567612e6f72672f77 702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f61 64732f323031332f30342f4b657272 794b656e6e6564792e6a7067/http://tonyortega.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/KerryKennedy.jpg

Like · Edit · 21 minutes ago

From her facebook page
    https://m.facebook.com/KerryKennedyRFK?id=461734545524&_rdr
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Cotton Wolfe Kerry Kennedy is now supporting Scientology. The criminal cult involved in human trafficking and child slavery. What's the deal Kerry? You are a fraud, my dear. Like · Edit · 1 hour ago

Cotton Wolfe https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/b8bd3927c7b69476caaec183a3ab891 8773edda1/687474703a2f2f74 6f6e796f72746567612e6f72672f77 702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f61 64732f323031332f30342f4b657272 794b656e6e6564792e6a7067/http://tonyortega.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/KerryKennedy.jpg

Like · Edit · 39 minutes ago

https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/b8bd3927c7b69476caaec183a3ab8 918773edda1/687474703a2f2f746f6e79 static.prtst.net

Cotton Wolfe Artists For Human Rights is a Scientology front. They murder, force members of the Sea Org to have abortions, enslave children, imprison those who displease the leader....too many crimes to post here. Shame on you for supporting this cult! Like · Edit · 32 minutes ago
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

This is off topic, but I happened to stumble on a website yesterday showing the mega mansions that several televangelists live in. These were humongous multi million dollar homes.
    It showed a 9.5 million dollar home owned by a big televangelist couple, amongst all the other notables, and all of it they have their church pay for while they beg for money from desperate and quite often poor people.
    And they don't pay taxes, either.
    It still boggles my mind how they get away with defrauding the government.
  16. Anonymous Member

April 4th
    "Kerry Kennedy drugged-driving case: D.A. opposes dismissal motion"

NORTH CASTLE — Prosecutors are asking a judge to deny a motion to dismiss a drugged-driving case against Kerry Kennedy.
    In court documents made available Tuesday, prosecutors argue that Kennedy’s case should move forward as it would for other first-time offenders.
    Lawyers for Kennedy had argued in a motion filed in North Castle Town Court last month that she had accidentally taken a sleeping pill on July 13, 2012, before she swerved into a tractor-trailer on a highway and was arrested. She has pleaded not guilty to driving under the influence of drugs.
    But prosecutors argue that a trial should be held to determine whether Kennedy accidentally took the pill.
    A lawyer for Kennedy says he’ll respond to the motion this month.
    Kennedy, a Bedford resident, is the seventh of 11 children of slain Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, and she is the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo."
    http://www.lohud.com/viewart/201304...ugged-driving-case-D-opposes-dismissal-motion

maybe people should tell Scientology about her? LOL!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Send her to Narconon.
    Kerry-Kennedy-DUI.jpg
    tumblr_m79gstoJj51rv4aqro1_1280.jpg
  18. She could also be speaking about the evil of psychiatric medication.

kerry-kennedy-on-ambien-during-car-crash.jpeg
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

RFK Daughter Kerry Kennedy To Speak at Hollywood Scientology Salon

This is just about as weird as it gets. I’ve just been sent a copy of an invite to top Scientology couple Anne Archer and Terry Jastrow’s Hollywood home. It seems as though on May 1 the Jastrows are hosting a salon at which Kerry Kennedy, daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy Jr and ex wife of New York governor Andrew Cuomo, will address the crowd. Kerry Kennedy is the featured speaker.

The other hosts are all Scientologists including composer Mark Isham and actress Kelly Preston (aka Mrs. Travolta). Archer and Jastrow have held this kind of salon before, and I’ve reported on it. The invitation says it’s for a group called Artists for Human Rights, which is a Scientology group. Kennedy is coming a spokesperson for the Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Foundation, named for her late father.

The story was first reported by the indefatigable Tony Ortega on his website, www.tonyortega.org.

Kennedy could easily had read Lawrence Wright’s new book, “Going Clear,” or the new book by Jenna Miscavige Hill– niece of the cult’s leader, David Miscavige– to understand the countless acts against human rights perpetuated by the organization. Why she’s going, and carry the RFK Foundation name with her, remains a mystery. As a devout Kennedy Catholic, she may have some questions for these Scientologists about Thetan, the afterlife, aliens, and where are others who’ve disappeared have gone.

Categories: Celebrity, Media, tech
  21. Kilia Member

Have notified her on Twitter about this.
    @KerryKennedyRFK
    • Like Like x 7
  22. anon walker Moderator

Modify your search to include "Kennedy." Tee hee...
  23. anon walker Moderator

Are you going, and can I play your weird grammaw?
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Kilia Member

For those who can..please help me out on Twitter by warning her as well!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. I want her to go, it will create more of what the young people call lulz. Maybe she became a Scientologist because they were the only ones who could help her with her drug problem.
  26. stillgrace Member

Thank you to hushpuppy for the redirect to this thread. My apologies; I didn't see it before I posted a plea for help.

Please help to educate Kerry Kennedy and the "Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights". Email and tweet and get this travesty of an ironical party cancelled.
    • Like Like x 8
  27. Anonymous Member

Don't forget forced abortions...
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

osa needs to know that the whole party is full of sp "visitors" and recorders. Or not.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Kilia Member

You know for a fact she is a Scientologist?
  30. stillgrace Member

Does she look BRAINWASHED to you? (spoken in my best Anne Archer voice)
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Kilia Member

*cough*cough*:cool:
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Yes, indeed, brainwashed, Anne, very much so.............
  34. Anonymous Member

polls_woman_spy_1131_60261_xlarge.jpeg
  35. moarxenu Member

36. moarxenu Member

It would be helpful if someone could pull up ALL the IRS 990 forms for Artists For Human Rights.

Their IRS number is : EIN: 26-0174922

It was founded in 2009, so there should be 990s for 2010 and 2011. 2012 may not have been filed yet.

A comment at The Underground Bunker expressed an opinion that the RFK Center had given grants to Artist For Human Rights.

I am skeptical, but it would be good to verify if we can.

Also I am wondering what Tom De Vocht, Paul Haggis, and Jason Beghe think about all this.

It would be cool if Paul and Jason showed up to the event.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. DeathHamster Member

How odd. Guidestar has 990EZs for 2008 and 2009. Probably the usual CoS corporate shuffling since their web site has been around since 2006.
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

I wonder how the International President of CCHR is getting on. You know, Jan Eastgate (AKA Janice Meyer) the woman arrested in Australia and charged with perverting the course of justice in relation to her role in covering up child sexual abuse in Scientology.

39. Anonymous Member

must be screening posts.
  40. DeathHamster Member

My post was pending moderation for a while, then it vanished and I thought it was gone, but it's there now.