Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

I use products by newtek.com. Lightwave 3D for animation/compositing and Speededit for editing. It lives up to it's word. When you are rushing to get evidence online before the sci's get to the cops speededit is the one for you!
  2. highoverlord Member

your quaility of video is 100000 times better then mine
  3. Diaretics Member

"The pen is mightier than the sword."
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

But it's my job highoverlord! PM me and I'll send you a link.
  5. Unlisted Member

"[...] there's also great receipes this month"

rofl that made me almost choke on my coffee:coffee:

Awesome stuff dude
  6. mojo Member

epic vid -- now, can you be the REAL pope?
  7. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

I love you AGP!
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

Now I warned people on my website and my youtube page NOT to drink fluids while watching the videos!
  9. highoverlord Member

u never respond to my pms.... i htink ur a bigot.... since u dont like sr8 people.... im so going to picket u
  10. Smurf Member

I always reach for my Jack Daniels bottle when you flash your gal pal, Ava P. on a video, AGP.
  11. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Hey, you could do like Hubbard did and reach for a bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey. (Half a fifth a day)
    Or you could be like davey miscavige and reach for a bottle of Macallan's 12 pure malt scotch whiskey. (Half a fifth a day).
    SBZ
  12. AnonOrange_ Member

Those are my two favorites ! Jameson's is my standard favorite and when I feel like spending a bit more I have a Macallan's.

Now you've got me worried !
  13. Anonymoux Member

Let's all go to Scotland to help!
  14. momISanon Member

Hey,.....as long as it's in and around Mallaig.........and ANYWHERE "Local Hero" was filmed (Pennan)...........I'm THERE! (At least in spirit!)

OK. The screen in getting VERY blurry.

YouTube - Local Hero - Theatrical Trailer

We took my parents there to visit when they came to the UK.

I don't know if any of you have been to Pennan,, Scotland.....but there is ONE lane that takes you all the way down to the ocean.

YouTube - Scotland Pennan Local Hero AShot at glory M. Knopfler

OK. That screen needs some cleaning!!!!
  15. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

You are morphing into a scilon cult leader. Move over Davey, AnonOrange is taking charge!
    SBZ
  16. Anon-007 Member

Um, your info is seriously outdated.

Allegedly, Davey is typically polishing off a bottle of Macallan's EVERY DAY. Plus about 60 cigarettes.
  17. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

If true, then he has increased his consumption of cigs and booze since I was last aware.
    I would say that he is a real candidate for metastatic cancers: Alcohol combined with nicotine causes DNA damage in the oral and throat tissues, and more probable damage to small cells in the lungs. Combine that with a weakened liver.
    He could easily be a stage 4 cancer patient in a decade.
    SBZ
  18. kritik98 Member

Let's hope it's sooner than that
  19. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Blue Asbestos can't help the situation any.
  20. Anon-007 Member

LOL !!!!!!

And they say that smoking stunts growth. His mother must have been a serious user!!
  21. Smurf Member

Yes, in fact, she was. Loretta Miscavige was OT 8, a heavy smoker and asthmatic, and died of lung cancer.
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

Accidentally spitting alcohol on your monitor could damage it's anti-glare coating. Forewarned is forearmed.