Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

A viewer on youtube suggested that gag. So I added it into the video. Then when youtube autoselected an icon for the video it was him bent over! Hilarious!

I don't know how youtube autoselects an icon from the middle of the video but it usually guesses pretty well. I am impressed. And sometimes it's just damned hilarious! Like mr "watch your teeth" icon and the icon featuring the words "gaydar blips!"
  2. AngryGayPope1 Member

Oh they have known who I am for two months. They did that already. Guess how well it worked!
  3. AngryGayPope1 Member

Actually this is pure DAILY SHOW!
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

butt plugs?

If you are going to honor me you should try doing something DIFFERENT at work. Not same old same old!

NEW VIDEO COMING TODAY - NEW VIDEO COMING TODAY
    ENTITLED "STREET ACHIEVES CLEAR"
  5. AnonOrange_ Member

""STREET ACHIEVES CLEAR"" Did they take down the barricades ? I know the big white tent is down.

It's nice for them to give us more space to protest. We were a little crowded on Sunset blvd last time.
  6. JOE999999999 Member

Its already a classic...I came :)
  7. Smurf Member

Holy crap! I almost shit my drawers when Graham Berry confirmed that the angry woman AGP confronted was, in fact, Scilon attorney Ava Paquette. For those that don't know Ava, she is the one responsible for sending out the thousands of letters to Internet users threatening legal action for copyright infringement, valid or otherwise, or creating web pages paroding the cult. Ava's husband, Paul Paquette, is also an attorney who works for the Los Angeles City Attorney. Ava is an interesting duck. A fully brainwashed
    Scilon used to fair gaming critics, but is very sensitive to being called names like "bitch".
    Graham said I hurt her feelings & suggested I apologize which I did. She's still an angry bitch though as AGP's video shows.
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

You ID's angry lady!!?

Wow you made my week! Now I don't have to keep calling her "angry lady" or "some bitch"! I will add this information to youtube and later edits of the videos, esp. "cavalcade of cultists"!

I can't believe that THING has a husband! Do they have children because: a - she is really androgenous and b - what man would cum inside that??? I'd sooner do "Miss Hathaway" from Beverly Hillbillies!

Who is graham berry name is familiar. Can anyone tell me more about her? Google images shows no record of her face. Not surprising, then, that she seemed a little internet unaware. If she is brainwashed she has limited net access. Net unbrainwashes them. Look how quickly I started to unbrainwash her. After a couple of chats!
  9. AngryGayPope1 Member

NEW VIDEO - STREET ACHIEVES CLEAR

OPERATION MAXIM comes to a successful conclusion! I closed down two of the most important building in Scientology for about four hours using a Maxim magazine! Scientologists believe only people can become "clear." But I did it to an entire street!

The music is Enya's "Wild Child." Hear more at Enya.com. Watch in high detail to appreciate magic glitter added for dramatic enhancement. The glitter alone took all day!

YouTube - Angry Gay Pope Clears Street of Scientologists

At least one more video after this ...
  10. CantPickaName Member

^ LOL

Tumbleweeds
  11. Hieronymous Member

watch yourself out there pope, you might wanna travel in style ala bulletproof popemobile
  12. AngryGayPope1 Member

Ooh I'm already thinking about the chauffeur!
  13. Anonabliss Member

I'm still working on getting you and Miss Jane Hathaway outta ma head.
  14. Pacifist Member

Hahahaha... VICTOLY!
  15. Smurf Member

AGP: I hope you're sending hyperlinks to your videos to the editors at Maxim... this surely deserves a follow-up article in the magazine.

You make dem proud, your excellency.
  16. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

AGP makes me wish I was a fan of the cawk.

Someone suck him! He deserves it!

I've got images in my head of C-O-R-G to the tune of YMCA....

----------------------

Repent Harlequin, said the engram man
  17. m.a.patton Member

Bravo, Bravo! I can't wait for the 16th.
  18. Publius Member

AngryGayPope1: That was a good job you did! But I do see one opportunity that you missed [commence constructive criticism]; you were lucky to have actually talked to that guy, if it were any other person he would have gone back inside, my point is that if you took the approach that andreas took when he was talking to torymagoo, you could very well have opened his eyes. Just for next time, say something like "lookup Lisa McPherson/Fair Game/Operation Snow White" and then, without debating it, say "I just want to think about it." and then try to engage in a warm conversation that would make him more likely to want to stay in contact with you. Other than that, you did great.
  19. frettchen007 Member

20. monamia Member

PAGING AGP, PAGING AGP:

needed at CC on Franklin Sat around 5:30.
    Be there.
    Black tie.
  21. AnonOrange_ Member

I just spoke to AGP on the phone; he'll be there but I can't guarantee he'll be square.

I believe the time is 4:00 PM. There a flyer going around with instructions.
  22. monamia Member

FOUR???
    Damn.
  23. Robert S Member

I have to admit, I was a little worried about AGP being a bit of a loose cannon the first time I saw a video of the guy. But I'm a believer now. This is just FUN to watch.
  24. Flynn Member

^YUP

AGP, your work is full of Lulz and results. Always look forward to finding new AGP vids.

w0000000tz!!!!
  25. sparksminus Member

AGP is an absolute inspiration
  26. AngryGayPope1 Member

I will be there wearing my new pope hat!
  27. AngryGayPope1 Member

Oooh wait till you see the recruitment/training video I'm making about OPERATION MAXIM!
  28. Dubber Member

fixed

His Homoness is doing it right.
  29. Smurf Member

Re: You ID's angry lady!!?

I would have thought you'd be banging Jethro, AGP. Here is the info on the guy that bangs Ava:

State Bar of CA :: Paul Nelson Paquette

And of Ava, herself: State Bar of CA :: Ava M. Paquette

But, there are no other pics of Ava that I know of... congratulations on your getting the first images of a pipsqueak attorney who hides behind a desk and computer when sending out threat letters to critics. You made us proud, AGP.
  30. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Didnt you get doxed mr Gay pope? Anyway its nice to see a good baiter.
  31. Relyt Member

It's at 5:30. 4:00 was a fail typo.
  32. Anonymous123 Member

yep he is being fair gamed. somewhere there is thread about that.
  33. AngryGayPope1 Member

I have not uploaded a video in a while

As I have been busy working on a training/recruiting music video based on OPERATION MAXIM. Here are two high resolution stills from it:

planets.jpg

wall_of_dianetics.jpg
  34. Lorelei Member

From what I can tell, it appears to select an image from the video when it reaches the 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 points on the timeline. I've started deliberately designing videos to accommodate this quirk so the YouTube "bot" will grab three good choices instead of a potpourri of less interesting images.

Also, your enturbulations are majestic. HAIL AGP and his posse!
  35. AngryGayPope1 Member

Lots of luck getting a nice icon when I leave the camera zoomed all the way in for the whole video!
  36. Moralfag Member

Re: I have not uploaded a video in a while

DO IT FAGGOT!11!!
  37. Anonymous123 Member

one day we will send AGP, WBM and TOMMYGORMANTOMMYGORMAN to an org. They will all blow within 20 minutes.
  38. Elbynonamous Member

That was amazing. You win the game.
  39. AngryGayPope1 Member

Operation Maxim Music Video - Angry Gay Pope Xkloosive!

Watch this under "high quality" as I put a lot of work and animation into this piece. It's documentation of Operation Maxim, it's a training and recruiting video for Anonymous ... but for me it's public warning to Scientology. A guy sitting around in his shorts on unemployment has totally out-slicked you with your legions of editors at Gold Base. And in a fraction of the time. Welcome to Hollywood, Scientology. Now get out.

Like the music? Support Garbage at Garbage.com!

PS Can you spot the footage I stole from the Sci? Fair use baby! Ain't that nice.

YouTube - Operation Maxim: Music Video End Credits

Oh dear God! The google thumbnailbot has picked the photo of Lisa McPherson's corpse as the default icon! I apologize to the first 25 viewers!
  40. Anon-007 Member

Outstanding AGP - As always!

Out of interest, what video editing package are you using?

Cheers!