Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Re: Scientologists Talking During Operation Maxim

Hey, why not bring along your own copy of Dianetics? You can find one in a used book store for a buck, I'm sure.
  2. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Scientologists Talking During Operation Maxim

A buck? I've seen them used online for a PENNY! It costs way more to ship it to you!
  3. Heretic Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

well done young sir
  4. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

AGP you are a fucking beast

thats some savage enturbulation with a magazine

and uber lawls at door tech
  5. Killawog Member

"You seem to be having trouble with your tech."

Luv it!!
  6. parrotnut Member

7. AngryGayPope1 Member

Phonies are never attacked?

His theory of how "fakes and phonies" are never attacked? What? I guess he died before The Simpsons came out. And never read Jonathan Swift. Or many other books.
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

New Video

Hoo boy, here we go. Let the squirming at OSA begin. Only moderate laughs in this one but you can dance to it. It's main audience is viewers who might know who these people are:

1. Go to youtube and view the "high resolution" version
    2. Don't forget most video viewing programs let you go frame by frame using the right/left arrow keys on your keyboard.
    3. Snoop snoop snoop de doop! Let's print names and find illegal aliens.
    4. Visit Madonna.com and check out her new album "Hard Candy."

YouTube - Hollywood Cavalcade of Cultists
  9. Smurf Member

AGP:

You need to contact the publishers of Maxim & demand a paycheck. You have done more to publicize the titty magazine on YouTube than anyone else.
    They owe you alot of gratitude.

BTW, the "Gaydar blips" on your video were not amusing. Now, if you had filmed some good looking Sea Org men (that French guard was pretty hot)..but nooooo.. you had to fillm the hags. :colbert:
  10. AnonOrange_ Member

I e-mailed Maxim with some of the clips. Please flood them with Anon stuff.

I want to see an AnonBabe issue before the end of the year.
  11. Swik Member

I love you in a non gay way Angry Gay Pope.

@AnonOrange: Don't make them regret doing an article on us.
  12. AngryGayPope1 Member

The french guard and the male goggle eyed spy are all I could offer. Some of those sea org women could have passed for men. I guess years on the ocean will do that to you.

I'll be contacting Maxim shortly when I have everything up but PLEASE contact them yourself now :)
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

Just for Laughs Video

This video "le Petite Gigglettes" is nothing but the sound of my smirking.

So many people (esp. women) wrote to tell me they loved the little giggle I do. So I edited together a compilation of the little giggles, big laughs and assorted odds and ends from OPERATION MAXIM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLM4np6ZF0
    Watch your teeth ...

Several women have also written to tell me they want me to father their children. That will take longer ...
  14. AnonOrange_ Member

This AGP giggle will soon become part of the official Anon speak. It's fun, a bit maniacal with a tinge of a Bevis & Butthead to it. It's totally LA and it's catching on !

"Several women have also written to tell me they want me to father their children. That will take longer ..."

Hey AGP, I got a bunch of offers from guys. Do you want to swap some (I mean ALL) with me ?
  15. AnonOrange_ Member

""le Petite Gigglettes"

Please excuse my French, but it's "La Petite Gigglette"
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

I dare you criticize my made up words in a language I don't speak! Maybe I should ask the french guard for help.
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

I need photos of these guys with offers. Why are we only getting hit on by the wrong people?
  18. monamia Member

Better crowd near the CC in terms of potential love.
  19. AngryGayPope1 Member

Sexier guys at the celebrity center?

That would make sense. Put the choicest cuts up front!
  20. AngryGayPope1 Member

Historic Moment - Pope "Fair Game's" Scientologists!

Of course, legally I have been unable to conduct fair game since publicly abandoning it during the Reagan years. Privately, though, during OPERATION MAXIM a recording was made for those of you who only want to watch Scientologists squirm during Maxim magazine's paper cuts. Hope that ink isn't poisonous! Don't worry, I've edited out all the plot and character development.

FAIR GAME is when the Scientologists decide to stop you from publicly criticizing them. Get a pencil and paper, too, because this vid is also a primer on how to conduct FAIR GAME using Scientologists themselves as all too willing examples.

Historically, this may be the first time Scientologists of any kind were publicly "fair gamed."

YouTube - Fair Game Played By the Angry Gay Pope
  21. avbb Member

Let me know when you're ready to do Vegas, honey!
  22. RayofLight Member

Umm, just one complaint....
    WAAAAH, I want more!!!!!!!
    In all seriousness, WOW, thanks for all your hard work! :)
  23. AnonOrange_ Member

AGP, you're upping the game with that last video.

When will we have to call you Saint Gay ?

We should make individual DVD copies, unlabled and mail them to the different orgs, forcing them to watch. It's pretty easy enturbulation, but man will AGP be in their crosshairs ! Quickest path to sainthood I know !
  24. JOE999999999 Member

"Watch your teeth..."

LMAO.........

AGP hits it out of the park......
  25. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

WIN. Those videos were funny. If I were you I'd be worried about potential fair gaming of you since you weren't wearing a mask.
  26. Flynn Member

...but AGP doesn't afraid of them. Brave AGP is brave and smart.
  27. ElronInDallas Member

28. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

GAH I am SOOOO fucking DUMB, has just fucking clicked Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahahah. How stupid I'm I
  29. webkilla Member

epic vids!
  30. CultofScam Member

Awesome Videos. AGP is a One Man Enturbulation Army. :pony:
  31. stuwyatt Member

AGP, I am in total awe of you. You are a fantastic one-man enturbulation machine!

I absolutely love the newer calmer and politer AGP... and talk about planting seeds, you are throwing them at the sci's by the handful!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

xxx
  32. monamia Member

AGP you are our mentor. You teach us how to enturbulate.
    These are training films in addition to stand up.

Somebody ought to get these
    to the writers for Leno and Letterman and Ferguson.
  33. Ferner Member

AGP, I am wearing a buttplug to work today in your honor and I expect others to do the same.
  34. Smurf Member

I will only wear one only if it is autographed by Tom Cruise.
  35. monamia Member

I think by now all the scinos know his name. there's a big shot at big blue with a big mouth.

a lesson of existentialism:
    i have nothing, i hope nothing, i am free.

kazantzakis
  36. TheStig Member

AGP, you need to get the DoubleBlack PR Flier:Back in Black and stand right next to Patty...
  37. CultofScam Member

38. Flynn Member

DOOEEEEET!!!!
  39. anon1957 Member

Operation Maxim should be dedicated to the memory of Shawn Lonsdale. It reminds me of what he was trying to do all by his lonesome w/out any /b/ackup.
  40. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

/b/lackup.

Oh, and superb work AGP. Keep it up!