Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Please add: "Hi Sailor !"
  2. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Seconded!
  3. AnonOrange_ Member

Special request for all readers here:

AGP would like to have higher YouTube views. Here's what will help get his videos popular:

1) Open up the video in a separate window (Right-click, open in new tab)
    2) Rate his videos
    3) Add comments to his videos
    4) Add his video to your favorites
    5) Reply with his video to Scientology related videos (video reply)
    6) Email his videos to your friends
    7) Keep watching them !

All this will help the ranking of the videos, and ultimately (hopefully) will cause them to end up on the front page of YouTube.

Amen.
  4. AnonymousTV Member

I'd like to have a bigger dick. Higher views will happen naturally. No need for special treatment.
  5. Anon-007 Member

Um, I think we would all like to have bigger dicks. Even the laydees!

Incidentally, outstanding result AGP - do you really work in motion picture animation, or was that disinformation?
  6. Hieronymous Member

damn, good thing AGP is gay, I don't think we could compete if he were straight
  7. AngryGayPope1 Member

Parts of Enturbulation.org are a security risk

I could not agree more. The thunderdome or general "relax and chat" areas are a security risk. I don't like them and I don't go in them. Then again, I don't have time to. I have sooooo much recorded data to go through!
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

I have worked in feature film computer animation in Hollywood for over twelve years. Although I have other movies coming out in the next twelve months, I will openly admit only to working on the remake of "The Day The Earth Stood Still" starring Keanu Reeves for Fox. All other information on this level is restricted. Contact Master Control Program for further security clearances.

YouTube - The Day The Earth Stood Still - OFFICIAL TRAILER

In this film I worked on various sequences involving helicopters and Keanu Reeves acting like Jesus :)
  9. Anon-007 Member

AGP,

That movie looks absolutely incredible & very impressive!

It was a surreal moment seeing Keanu connected to the 'e-meter' in the YouTube trailer - someone has a good sense of humour!

Plus when I see the film, it will mean a little more knowing that you were personally part of it ;-)
  10. monamia Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope

NOW AGP: I cruised H/W Blvd hot spots looking for you this afternoon (Th) with my cammy and read to enturbulate but it was all about Kevin Costner. If you are enturbulating any afternoon (late afternoon looks like a good time) over the next 5-6 days I'm down. Got daily biz in HW.

NOW those who don't *know* AGP
    can i get a witness...(Agent Orange?)...

I am VERY comfortable with him and I'm hoping the good manners and social skills cultists here do not take away his inner bitch. We want all the Glory of His Holiness's full personality.

((I do think there are spies and plainclothes cops in Hollywood, but my dime is on AGP as the REAL THING))
  11. monamia Member

Re: Parts of Enturbulation.org are a security risk

*spies*
    *bad guys*
  12. monamia Member

^THIS^

pix or it doesn't count
    we want to see
    your town and your freaks
  13. AnonOrange_ Member

Please AGP, can you edit in Keanu actually holding two e-meter cans ?

Pretty please ? I'll buy you a full pope outfit, please !
  14. Silent Member

Great, I like the new style, they listen a lot more this way.
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Sorry I'm not in the trailer department!
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

Soon heads will roll ...

Sorry OSA. I know you Sci Spy's read this and here's still more stuff to make you laugh and cry. Your day will just get worse. :twisted:

A female sci commends his Popeliness for going places the New York Times fears to tread. She will be punished. Featuring another appearance by the French Guard and special guest star the "goggle eyed spy guy." Oh and the fire department.

YouTube - Scientologist Commends Pope for "Good Questions"
  17. Shellback Member

The bit I liked was;

"We have tapes of you harassing our people just now......
    Hey! Don't point that camera at me or I will have you arrested!"
  18. Pacifist Member

Hahaha! "They're really against Maxim magazine!"

Also, AGP, your hilarity has now made my signature.
  19. AngryGayPope1 Member

So glad I could amuse a fellow pacifist. Don't log off I'm currently uploading another video of scientologists talking. YES TALKING!
  20. TROLL 9 Member

I love it - MOARMOARMOAR!
  21. AngryGayPope1 Member

Scientologists Talking During Operation Maxim

I thought these people were told "No talking during OPERATION MAXIM!" Apparently they were out of the loopy loop.

Other than "free stress test" few have heard the call of the wild scientologist. It takes a special kind of religious leader who can go deep into their territory to record their hoots. Their hollers. Their "I hope you're not going to hand me something!"

YouTube - Scientologists Speak to the Angry Gay Pope
  22. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Don't know if this was mentioned (sure it has been), but since Angry Sci Lady was out in the public (video two?), she had no right to privacy...so her flipping out if you showed her face would have ultimately gotten her nowhere...
  23. AngryGayPope1 Member

Here's a nice one - Battle of Wits

In this bit I whip together old and new material into a veritable souffle of scorn!

Featuring all new French Guard footage plus some of your favorite "angry lady" bits with the androgynous brainwashee at her angriest. Angriest!

But that's not what this one is really about. It's about the one character in the drama who never showed up.

If you thought I smeared em with those early videos that were one long take, wait till you see how I trash them with editing. And Madonna.

http://://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKU0ZwS3BJo
  24. AnonOrange_ Member

She's definitely the dumbest in this video:

"I'm calling the police on you, so I'm asking you to leave !"

That's not very smart is it? Imagine if a bank teller would say that on a hold up ?
  25. Flynn Member

:siren:"eet was like a leetle beet of zmoke in zere":siren:
    :cheers:

I find your work to be enturbulating, educating and entertaining... All of your web sites are also good. :yay:

can we 'az moar guv'na?
  26. AngryGayPope1 Member

More about me

I'm like Sesame Street .... with cults!
  27. anonsoldier Member

Y'know, San Diego Anons said I had the biggest balls on the planet for staging two raids on a college campus, single handedly. But you sir, to you I pass that title for this epic stunt. May your wins never stop and caek be plentiful.

Keep up the amazing work.
  28. Flynn Member

...cuz it's good work, and I can't just say NO to AnonOrange.

Episode 2.
    vv6720080756is3.gif
  29. AngryGayPope1 Member

Scientologists who view this video will go insane

Scientologists who view this video will go insane. As it was I wet my pants three times just editing the sound!

YouTube - How Scientologists See The World

After thorough examination of the recordings of OPERATION MAXIM it was determined that a partial simulation of how Scientologists view the world was not only possible, but necessary. The following government sponsored rock opera attempts to penetrate the dystopian bubble of blah blah blah ...

Any Scientologists who watches this video will undergo a feedback loop and become insane! Not that it will take much nudging ...
  30. coslies Member

@AGP maybe you can ask next time if they are already willing to testify in court about the criminal acts of $cientology they have seen while inside the Cult. Obviously they will ignore you but it will also make them think.
  31. AngryGayPope1 Member

SOmetimes I have asked that but just not in as proper a wording as you did (for some reason I'm nervous during these things).

There's also the issue of if foreigners have visa.

But one thing is being a nice question and the other is an aggressive question. It all depends if I am the Angry Gay Pope or the Adorable Gay Pope. I have two sides to me :)
  32. Moralfag Member

Mix the two sides?
  33. AngryGayPope1 Member

How Scientologists See the World

With the hours of video to log overwhelming my editing skills I decided to make a still picture instead.

how_scientologists_see_the_world.jpg

When I was facetagged, told I had not come to a complete stop in my car and our license plate was recorded the sick old man I was with said to the Scientologists "Don't you have anything better to do?" I'm sure their agents hear that a lot.

Well for once they got their own krap thrown back in their faces Scientology style!
  34. A_nonchalant Member

AGP, I love you in a totally homosexual way, but would you please stop raiding alone? It gets you partyv& when they finally come up with a good excuse. You saw what happened to Stu. :colbert:
  35. KeepAnon Member

Re: Scientologists who view this video will go insane

I am being shown that this video no longer exists...

Did you remove it already? =(
  36. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Scientologists who view this video will go insane

I posted it's link a few minutes too soon. It was still being processed by youtube. It's okay it works now.
  37. AngryGayPope1 Member

I agree. I am TOO HOT right now and won't be showing up on Hollywood Boulevard at all for a few weeks. Need to catch my breath here.
  38. monamia Member

this is really good
  39. Flynn Member

^ I see what you did there
  40. AnonZombie Member

oh lawd, is that sum win? But as always, be careful when you're alone.