Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

The parking video is the best. "I'm not parked" says the scilon in the vehicle that isn't moving and is next to a curb.
  2. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Amazing how all the postulates in LA can't stop a gay man on psych drugs from reading a magazine article out loud.

AGP, I wanna have a womb implanted to have your love child. Don't be gay about it. Oh wait...
  3. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

I LOL'D.
    AGP, YOU ARE FABULOUS. STEALING AFOREMENTIONED QUOTE TO BE CARRIED IN MY SIGNATURE :hc:
  4. tazor Member

AGP , That was really good. You enturbulated the heck out of em and didn't have to strain your voice doing it! LOL You are one perfect Pope!
  5. brvandal Member

agp laughing after saying "its got tittie in it", that should be my ringtone from now on.
  6. AnonOrange_ Member

OK Pope, we know who you are ! (Look who posted the story!)
    Elton John makes secret visit to Sydney disguised as a Pope in drag or, perhaps as the wicked witch of the west. | Sydney Indymedia

Elton John makes secret visit to Sydney disguised as a Pope in drag or, perhaps as the wicked witch of the west.
    Posted July 14th, 2008 by Anonymous

Rumours say he flew out in a big private jet leased at a bargain subsidized rate from a near bankrupt Alitalia airlines .This was the main reason for the disguise sources say to fool Alitalia with his Pope outfit in order to get a free trip.

Elton was spotted by vigilant fans actually stepping down from the plane , wearing the type of stunning costume he is renowned for Fashionistas said the costume consisted of magnificently tailored white flowing robes and red crystal slippers ,they say the got a clear view despite the efforts of NSW police in providing free protection and privacy.

Others say it was simply a normal Elton style wicked witch outfit and that was just as useful as a pope outfit for mixing with the boys.

Elton it is rumoured by these sources in the know, is to say a formal apology to past boys this trip. But is also determined on hanging on to his fat wallet.

“Elton” refused to answer any questions keeping up his disguise by pretending to only speak German .but the minder did in fact say say it was mostly a private visit and he was only here to talk to the youth.

But ,Yes he might pick up a few bucks if a mass concert was organised while he was in Sydney.

The visitor bristled visibly when asked if he were the Pope.

A minder pointed out that the beatles once got into trouble by claiming to be more popular than Jesus.Any fool knows that Elton sell more records than the representative of Jesus on eath sells books,said the minder .

But some say it was not the great man but only the Pope himself.

But nobody really believes this is true.

Especialy as a grand piano was spotted being sent out to a secret retreat adding strength to the story that it was Elton himself ,only a millionare could afford such a luxury for a couple of day visit not a simple priest sworn to poverty.

So tell me: What is it with gay guys and the Pope ?
  7. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

The hat could be seen as a phallic symbol.... :nini:
  8. Domo_kun Member

"Walk faster!!"

Oh man, I thought the first set was good, the second had me in goddamn stitches. Brilliant, I don't know how you come up with zingers like that on the spot!
  9. AngryGayPope1 Member

Elton John?

Obviously this is not ME. If I was in australia you would have heard about their org's shutting down because I waved a copy of a bus schedule at them!
  10. AngryGayPope1 Member

A third day of uploads - More tomfoollery

Here we go again ....

First a choice still photo. There will be more pictures of DIFFERENT goggle eyed gorgeous girls later, maybe Friday. ATTENTION XENUBARB! I loved your cartoon of the old lady with the walker (bless her). Can you do a nice cartoon of the goggles girl? This time use lots of circles and curves for the major lines.

spy_goggles.jpg

YouTube - Angry Gay Pope Photographs Scientologists in the Wild
  11. UdenNavn Member

I love You AGP - you're bitchy and to the point tsk tsk

Keep up the trolling!
  12. Anon_1HG Member

Re: OPERATION SNOW WHITE???

The giggling just might be my favorite part. You know it irritates the hell out of the scilons and oh the lulz :lol:
  13. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Great Videos. Epic Win your Holy Gayness!
    SBZ
  14. anon1957 Member

THIS.

And then go call the INS for real.
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Foreign Scilons

That is an excellent idea. If I were not being the "adorable" gay pope on this outing I would have done it :)

Yes they are using a lot of foreigners. They are desperate. So is the catholic church. One day Father O'Grabby dies and the next he is replaced by Father Mumbutu of Zululand. What non-pedophile American want's that job?
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

Master baiting is against the law for catholics. Yes they ought to use these videos to drill their handlers. Trouble is the videos would unbrainwash them!
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

18. AnonOrange_ Member

The pope and every bishop has rabbit ears. Didn't you know that ?

(ref. South Park episode: Fantastic Easter Special.)
    South Park | Episode 11-05 Transcript | Fantastic Easter Special

It is Easter time at the Marsh home; the family is decorating eggs and Stan wants to know why. He wants to understand the gap between Christ’s death and the Easter Bunny delivering colored eggs. At the mall, Cartman makes his demands of the Easter Bunny; while Stan just asks him questions, hoping to get some answers. The Easter Bunny tells him that he is just a guy in a suit and that Stan should just go with it. Stan tells him that he is determined to get to the bottom of this. After Stan leaves, the Easter Bunny uses his break to make a phone call to a higher authority telling them that someone has started asking questions. As Stan is returning home, he is stalked by men in bunny suits. He makes it home and hopes for his father’s protection, but he discovers that his father is known to the bunnies. In fact he is one of them and he tells his son about the secret society that he belongs to that follow the way of the rabbit, protects the secret of the Easter Bunny and they’re known as “The Hare Club for Men.” Randy takes Stan to a society meeting, where he hopes to his son will join their ranks. His father and many generations of Marshes before them have all belonged to the society. At the lodge, Stan is brought into a room filled with men in bunny suits. The “Grand Hare” openings the ceremony by having the rabbit, Snowball brought in. Stan is told once he hears the secret he will be bound to the club forever. The ceremony is interrupted by a ninja attack. As he must be protected Randy turns Snowball over to Stan’s care. Stan and Snowball make it outside and Stan witnesses the members of the Hare Club being dealt with by the man who’s controlling the ninjas.
    Kyle is finger-painting when Stan arrives with a plea for help, then tells him what’s been going on. Stan wants some answers but Kyle reminds him he’s Jewish and has no idea. Randy and several surviving members of the “Hare Club” awaken to find themselves being kept in a cage in an unknown location. We can only assume Kyle used his Internet skills to get him and Stan to the home of Professor Teabag, where they hope he can tell them history of Easter. The professor thinks it is little late for lectures, until Stan mentions “The Hare Club for Men.” Teabag shows them a copy of “Hare Club” member Leonardo Da Vinci’s painting “The Last Supper” and reveals to them the secrets it contains. There is an egg in the painting that lies in front of St. Peter, who was the disciple that Jesus made the first Pope. St. Peter it turns out wasn’t a man at all, but was actually a rabbit as revealed by laser technology. Clues are everywhere; the Pope’s hat doesn’t make sense, until you realize it was designed to cover rabbit ears. Jesus put a rabbit in charge because they are pure, whereas men are intolerant. The Catholic Church chose instead to put a man in charge and the “Hare Club” was formed to keep the secret alive. Kyle deduces that the Vatican took Stan’s dad and that is exactly where Randy and the other can be found. The Pope wants to know where the rabbit is. Randy is going to be tortured to tell them where Snowball can be found, thanks to help from Bill Donohue and the American Catholic League. Stan doesn’t get it, why would the Pope hold his dad hostage. Teabag speculates that Snowball might be a direct descendant of St. Peter. The ninjas attack Teabag’s home. Stan, Kyle and Snowball escape. Teabag uses Peeps in the microwave to help the boys escape. Stan knows to help his dad he must bring Snowball to the Vatican, but first he takes some time out to ask Jesus for help.
    At the Vatican, it is time for the Easter vigil and the Pope is feeding the poor with a massive rabbit stew, courtesy of members of the “Hare Club”. The Pope finds it bit extreme, but Bill Donohue assures him its necessary to show the boy with the rabbit they mean business. Stan and Kyle arrive at the Vatican and Stan makes demands that are agreed to; but are immediately taken back afterward by Bill Donohue (courtesy of a double-cross) when the rabbit is in their possession. Suddenly Jesus appears, “He Has Risen”, and he is disgusted with the state of his church and he reiterates why he originally put a rabbit in charge. Bill Donohue wants Jesus dead, since he goes against the church. Bill Donohue has everyone taken prisoner, including the Pope and he takes charge. The Pope and the two Jews, Jesus and Kyle, are placed in a cell, while the members of “Hare Club” are taken to witness the demise of Snowball. Pope Bill Donohue has taken over and is preparing to kill Snowball and the “Hare Club”. In their cell Jesus tells Kyle he can only use his powers after he’s been killed and he asks Kyle to do just that. Kyle reluctantly complies, but doesn’t want Cartman to ever find out about it. Snowball is about to boiled, when Jesus resurrects in Vatican Square. Jesus removes Bill Donohue from his position as Pope and Snowball is installed into his proper position as Pope, where he makes no decisions on how men should run their lives, just as Jesus intended it.
    (some blog on the internets)
  19. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: A third day of uploads - More tomfoollery

AGP, I'm worried about you. In the same posting you have a video chasing a guy saying: "Hello Sailor !". That's fine for a gay guy and that's particularly appropriate for chasing a Sea Org man.

But then you're running around with a tittie magazine and you're going to show us pictures of "goggle eyed gorgeous girls later".

Is everything ok with you down there ? Just don't want you to change !
  20. wizebikeman Member

AGP it is so wonderful to see these $cientologists (lots of them) fleeing in terror!

You are doing a great job! I think when you were yelling at them it freaked them out, now you are teasing them with that playful condesending voice you are unleashing on them.

This makes it hard for the $cilons to figure you out. I think this is a brilliant stategy!

I am looking for the info about DM's (Operation Dwarf Toss) wife MIA.

Does anyone have more info?
  21. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey let's makes a fun bet: (Just for bragging points here)

AGP (or anybody else that's quicker and swifter than AGP): when you go back to the LRH/sea org building, get ready with your camera and tell a regular Sea Org person that you have recorded the keypad combination for the entrance to the building and the video is already all over the internet.

Try this with the Russian girl, just to see how good her English is ! (BTW, give her my regards, I love Russians)

At that point start a stopwatch to see how long it takes before they find the right person and rush him/her down to change the combination.

OK, my bet is 7 minutes 32 seconds. What are your bets ?

Tic toc tic toc ....
  22. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: A third day of uploads - More tomfoollery

Oh believe me, in Hollywood I learned a long time ago how financially important it is to keep straight men sexually satisfied with visual material. I'm an equality opportunity picture poster in that regard. All the goggle eyed spies were attractive people. It's like the put the good looking agents in the front as I guess they are less suspicious looking. But who cares about their faces when the goggles give it away!
  23. Domo_kun Member

Psst - if you are going to take someone to task about immigration, say the USCIS, not INS. They haven't been INS for years. It's kind of like calling OSA the Guardian's Office.

:text:
  24. CantPickaName Member

Tell them they have a booger hanging outta their nose
  25. Gaius_Baltar Member

I watched those videoes as you posted them on Youtube, but I had no idea they actually closed down the org.

EPIC WIN!
  26. AngryGayPope1 Member

Fire Dept. Arrives

The LAFD arrives for Scientology's nonexistent alleged "sewer fire." You can see the area in question (around the garbage can the suspicious Russian guard was dousing with water). There is no fire.

Sorry this video is not really funny or entertaining but I am uploading it for legal analysis. They can't all be hilarious gang! I'm not a goddamn walking comedy club. By the way, I will be appearing at Giggles in Sandusky, Ohio on Labor Day. Hope to see you there!

YouTube - Fire Dept Arrives to Save Scientology from Angry Gay Pope
  27. SomeOldGuy Member

I look at this, as well as things that are happening in the DC area, and I get the same feeling I do right after I've said "do it, faggot" and I see the other person make the decision to take the dare. I don't mean a desire to hide, I mean a desire to pull out a camera to watch them fall on their ass.

In that vein, a few suggestions: be careful to amuse the passers-by in some small way, or to do something that when brought up on a witness stand will make a judge and/or jury laugh. If you get a C&D letter, write down a record of what raids you've gone on and when, as well as what happened - even if no-one else ever finds out you have it. It will come in handy later. If you don't have one, reconstruct it. Once you start one, keep it updated. Yes, you are anonymous and unknown to everyone else, but ultimately Anons watch our own individual asses (unless a few of us band together, etc, whatever). Do it.

I don't have this confirmed as in paper-in-hand, but the C&D letters are changing in character, and that's because they have now gathered enough information to establish patterns of behavior - something that's very important in a court of law. The things they accuse people of (again, unless someone is trolling me) are more to the effect of addressing possible criminal offenses, and in your state may almost require a legal response in the form of a counter-letter which can be introduced into court later.

Even if I'm being trolled on the letters, every time you see a scilon on the phone, they're talking to someone (they're not just trying to intimidate us) and that someone (either OSA, or a lawyer - or both) is making a record of what they are being told, and slanting it in the worst possible light.

Be smart about what you're saying on the forums and in public - for the purpose of being ready to go toe-to-toe in court, not to cower in fear - since people are watching and trying to create the case that you're a religion-hating frothing-mad terrorist. If you can't explain why you were (for example) shouting racial epithets on the Mall/in a forum/on a raid to a jury of your peers, then make sure you talk to someone who can - and work out what you'd say in that situation.

tl;dr: Be Prepared.
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey Pope (or anybody else) have you seen this guard at the LRH building lately? He's my favorite and I spoke to him at length trying to convince him to quit. Nobody else would talk to me, but he would ramble on as long as I wanted.

You'll see a good view of him at the end.
    YouTube - Hollywood Scientology LRH flash raid July 5, 2008 #5

Did these (illegal ?) French and Russian security guards steal this good American man his job? In a way that would be a good thing !
  29. Normie421 Member

I'm thinking that maybe a worldwide Operation:Maxim could be in order.
  30. anon01 Member

AGP= win

You crack me up so much. It's in the middle in the night here, and i have headphones on yet I'm roaring with laughter. Hope i don't wake the nieghbours! Keep up the good work :) Someone buy this man a mankini to enturbulate in!
  31. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yes the stages of OPERATION MAXIM are:

1. Corner of Ivar Blvd. and Hollywood Blvd.
    2. Los Angeles Area
    3. Worldwide

Stage one has been an unqualified success. Bad PR for the cult. Possible legal issues with false fire alarms. Foreign members identified for possible Visa issue examination. Vast amounts of ironic comedy generated. Added star quality for me, the Angry/Adorable Gay Pope. And the more visible I am, the more unable the are to destroy my credit or do whatever weird thing they want. As Tory Magoo told me "Just live your life as best you can and when something weird happens ... it's Scientology."

The steps required for Stage 2 and Stage 3 are easy. They will be outlined in full later when you receive your packet. The following information is for your eyes only.

1. Buy a copy of Maxim. Why not subscribe? You'll read stuff the New York Times doesn't cover.
    2. Dress like you work at the Gap. (Erf. I know but do it anyway. Light blue shirt. Dark/navy pants and dress shoes).
    3. Study my videos of OPERATION MAXIM.
    4. Show up with at least three Anons at your local Org during lunch with camera recording.
    5. Upload everything appropriate to youtube after editing, if possible. Never delete any video files or photos no how boring they may seem at the time. Remember when President Clinton hugged Monica Lewinsky at a party? Nobody gave a damn about it ... then.
    6. Buy a second copy of Maxim for emergencies or as a keepsake.
  32. AngryGayPope1 Member

I literally laughed so hard at 4 AM editing this video that somebody outside yelled "Shut the f**k up!"

Then last night at 4 AM I was laughing so hard in the bathroom my roommate woke up and complained!
  33. AnonOrange_ Member

deleted, AGP beat me to it in the above post.
  34. the_cloak Member

:secret: It's what I do.

But given the way that guy was somewhere between trembling and spazming and failing to open the door, the code was probably the wrong one. Then there is the card reader, and probably a rabid rottweiler on the other side knowing the cult and their paranoia.

But it was funny how "out security" he was. The way he was looking at you and trying to get int the door, I was totally reminded of that scene in Ghostbusters where Louis gets backed up agaist a resturant window by one of the big gargoyles.

"Somebody let me in! There's got to be a way in!" LOL
  35. AngryGayPope1 Member

Another Gorgeous Goggle Eyed Galpal of Mine

Here's another one of those Scientology spies wearing huge eyeball hiding goggles. They are all so good looking! Thought I would treat all the straight men and lesbians in my audience. I barely noticed her at the time, although I remember subconsciously noting that she was not paying attention to the fact that I was acting really really weird. Of course a scan later of the video reveals everything. I just wish she had a handsome, stupid male counterpart like the other "lady." Hubbard Hores, I call 'em.

I wonder if they ever use these girls to seduce people into gawd knows what. Entrapment, blackmail, sexual rewards for obeying the cult?

another_spy.jpg
  36. Flynn Member

247200821439sy7.gif
    Watch dem Scilon run!
  37. AngryGayPope1 Member

38. AngryGayPope1 Member

Just when I had finally stopped laughing after three days you send me this! The "Gone with the Wind" of animated GIF's!
  39. AquaMan Member

You have to work the recipe line in there somewhere (after "it says you're..." maybe?). It's a moral imperative.
  40. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

I HUNGER (for lulz)