Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Anonymous123 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

AGP... that lady asked you to turn off the cam... you should at least swirl her face or something because they'll get you in some legal trouble if you don't. And, which is much more important, the swirl guy needs a wife.
  2. Flynn Member

untitebu0.jpg
  3. anonymous3469 Member

Adorable Gay Pope wins. No need to shout. Just friendly questions - always questions - always questions. Did you know? What do you think about? Have you ever? What have you seen?

Oh, and the recipes comment wins for Funniest Line Of The Week, and it's only Wednesday.
  4. tonguetied Member

Well done! But I flashed back to when the kids were 3 & 5 yrs. old and now my brain hurts. But reading Maxim and OT8 in the same tone was priceless.

2 favorite quotes:
    "Why do you work such long hours."
    "We haven't even discussed Xenu ma'am."
  5. anonymous1312 Member

All excellent stuff AGP, keep it up.
  6. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

On a public sidewalk in LA??? I am skeptical.
  7. Flynn Member

A person being photographed in a public place has no reasonable expectation of privacy. That's what the judges say about this stuff to the best of my knowledge.
  8. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Awesome Gay Pope is awesome. Keep it up, my flaming friend.
  9. AngryGayPope1 Member

10. brvandal Member

Re: OPERATION SNOW WHITE???

when AGP giggles, I just see this animated gif

[IMG]
  11. Quaoar Member

Your new kinder and gentler Popish persona is hitting even harder than your former "burn them at the stake" persona on the cultists! Keep up your good works, and I await the rest of your stimulating - and enturbulating - videos!

Q
  12. eksef Member

Epic scilon fail.
  13. Computress Member

AGP, have my babies.
    <3

You make me LOL so hard.
  14. Domo_kun Member

Adorable Gay Pope, I LOVE the new slant. Now we won't need those Thorazine darts! :yay:

I also think this is MUCH more effective. That kid may not do it today, or even this week, but the stuff you said is gonna roll around a percolate in that clean-shaven little head of his and someday he will see "asbestos" or "Gold base" and something will click.

"I don't go to YouTube" = :shock:
  15. Asian-anon Member

Oooooo... you are so evil AGP. Getting into their heads and messing with their thetans, planting seeds of doubt.

Your disarming style is getting through.
  16. AnonOrange_ Member

Here's a little detective quizz for those with sharp eyes:

Look at AGP reflection on the car at around 0:23 in the video and tell us what he's wearing. What does he look like with these clothes ?
  17. AnonOrange_ Member

If you know the answer to the previous question, please send me a personal message and I'll tell you if it's true or not.

We have to keep this new enturbulation method kind of quiet before the next raid.
  18. ILuvCaek Member

Re: Early Photos

Top pic kinda looks like Bob Adams, VP of Scilon International according to this video http://www.torymagoo.org/toryspk5.rm
    Look about 1:29 minutes in.
  19. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

you can point your camera at anyone at anytime on public property (minus children). no one will get you in legal trouble. dont let anyone intimidate you.
  20. Hieronymous Member

man, is there anyone who's time and resources they won't waste?

bonus points to AGP, next time get a police helicopter!
  21. CantPickaName Member

AGP

if you put your cam on a monopod with a ballast weight at the bottom it will steady that cam right out
  22. Anontacular Member

I don't know if you're going to get conversions, but I love you. You're a little like an Anon version of the charming gay intern on Leno who won everyone's heart ... and your knowledge is good for a non-ex, but your style/bag is awesome.

Keep up the good work!
  23. Anonqwerty Member

You fucking rock man. Keep the enturbulation coming, but I'm kinda worried that you're doing this shit all by yourself. You should at least take one other person.
  24. AngryGayPope1 Member

That's not far from the truth, except I'm streaming with sweat at the time surrounded by various emergency vehicles.
  25. AngryGayPope1 Member

And thank Xenu for that! When one of those darts goes astray and hits a bystander, what's THAT gonna cost ya? Hey Bob, what did that cost me?
  26. AngryGayPope1 Member

27. Darko Member

damn man, i love the work you do enturbing the scilons.... keep up the good work man.. i really enjoy watching your vid's and seeing them run in fear of a "tity magazine" lol
  28. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

AGP.. Even if doesn't seem like it now.. That kid is going to remember that conversation.
    When he wakes up, he will remember you, and wished he wouldn't have been so brainwashed.

Well done AGP! I like the well spoken, less aggressive AGP, very effective methinks.
  29. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yes EXACTLY. The cult washes the brains, I get them dirty again with my shades of grey. Dirt, greyness, complexity, nuance, not bright white featurelessness!
  30. tofuman Member

I think I came a little watching these videos:woot:
  31. the_cloak Member

Like the second vid. Now I have the code to their door.
  32. AngryGayPope1 Member

Well be sure and clean your mouse thoroughly. They say you can't catch things from that but you can!

I am an expert at the hazards of masturbation. I use to be Catholic, remember ...
  33. knightmarish Member

lol at "yes we are crazy, walk faster."
  34. T.W.C_Anon Member

That shits just hilarious dude, keep up the good work and the lulz.
    caek for you :D
  35. AngryGayPope1 Member

Oh you are a good little spy! Always watch the high resolution version for such tidbits!
  36. Normie421 Member

"also, there are a lot of great recipes"! You have a talent for throwing such statements in at just the right time. They don't see it coming! I wish that I could be there but 2500 miles and my health prevent it.

Go AGP!
    Normie421
  37. avbb Member

AGP I haven't laughed so much in MONTHS! I think I love you! What a great way to start my day, I'm all smiles and new inspiration, Gonna take my Maxiun Mag with me today...:hooray:
  38. Prozac4Tom Member

Watching you enturbulate the angry scilon lady was the best! She obviously couldn't handle your greatness with her mighty OT powerz! She couldn't even get the LAPD to appear!
  39. AnonOrange_ Member

Hey AGP (or any other Anons reading this). If you encounter any scientologist with a foreign accent, ask them FIRST if they've been in the States for more than 6 months. Next ask them if they are here to visit (visitors visa) or religious visa (R1) or what visa. If they start getting nervous, tell them the INS is looking always interested in visa abuse. Watch'm squirm.

Ask the French guard specifically about his green card? Ask him if he's seen the move "Green Card" with Gerald Depardieux (great movie).

I knew 2 Germans in LA that were here for 3-4 years and had gone way past their 6 months tourist visa while working for scientology. They were working for next to nothing and lost everything. Sad story and I've lost track of them.

So use the INS angle on them. Note how many foreigners they're using nowadays. Looks pretty fishy to me.
  40. JOE999999999 Member

Dude.....you open new vistas of OT TR0 BullBait. I am sure they use the vid to drill the "handlers".

Guess that makes you a "Master Baiter".

Can't wait for the next edition of LA Bullbait starring AGP.