Customize

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Jul 23, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

OPERATION MAXIM: Hoo boy this is a big one! Alone and maskless I shut down both the Sea Org and LRH buildings for about four hours using only a copy of Maxim magazine! For some reason in the middle of it they called the fire dept. Oh, and LAPD three times.

YouTube - Angry Gay Pope Sees Scientologists Call Fire Dept.

I was enturbulating, then left, then came back and about two minutes later the fire dept. shows up. Mr. Shifty French Guard tells them about some sort of fire in the sewer that wasn't there. Either they were trying to pin it on me or, more likely, set up a distraction to explain to people in the sea org bldg why they couldn't leave the bldg for hours. Probably an anonymous bomb threat!

YouTube - Angry Gay Pope: Operation Maxim - Opening Enturbulation

Let's all cuddle up to the fire with a warm cup of herbal tea and watch "Quiet Enturbulation Part 1 - Dianetics." It's the softer, gentler fluffier Gay Pope his audience is demanding! Part of Operation Maxim. Don't miss section two: "Arrival of the Handler."

YouTube - Quiet Enturbulation by the Angry Gay Pope & Maxim Magazine

LRH door tech goes terribly wrong!

YouTube - LRH Door Tech Disrupted by Angry Gay Pope

I will upload a LOT more tomorrow. And wait till you meet the angry lady!

I'll try uploading the one of her tonight. There are two.
  2. Anonymous123 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

WIN.

I really like the nicer Angry Gay Pope. You'r doin a great job.
  3. xfool4now Member

:flowers:

mees in lovz :flowers:

Really like your style!

x
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

Early Photos

Who is this?

need_id.jpg

I saw this guy a lot. I even got to pick a good camera location to take this pick. We tried several till I found the one that was the most menacing.

guard.jpg
  5. monamia Member

you are godlike. i mean godness.

readers: let's start a church. we've already got the pope. he's got his hat.
    hosana in the highest.
  6. Ackerland Member

Dude, you are hilariously cool :)
    I especially love your teasing voice...

"There's also great recipes this month!"
    LOL!
  7. Anon23517 Member

The recipes comment made me lol IRL!
  8. Re: Angry Gay Pope Shuts Down OSA/Sea Org for Four Hours alone using a magazine

Really, really good stuff. The calm friendly approach suits you better, and is evidently giving you better results. Keep up the good work!
  9. Elf Member

MUCH better than your other videos I saw! Keep up the good work!
  10. gleeb Member

#gayfags salutes you
  11. momISanon Member

LMAO! AGP, you're the BEST!!!!!! <3
  12. anon4eva Member

OMG! Love AGP!
    Great videos, you are the MASTERRRR enturbulator!! love it
  13. Bane Member

Hail the Angry Guy Pope beat down the COS with you gayness!
  14. AnonyWolf Member

This is so great! Over 9000 times better than the angry style.

But in the Opening Enturb vid, 1:04-:08 - wtf is that guy doing? Trying to use his awesum mind powarz or what?
  15. meatpopsicle Member

awesome show great job Pope!!!

$cions are so unaware of anything in the real world it goes beyond funny into pathetic.

i think you have effectively planted some seeds of doubt. notice how their clam tech goes into overdrive the more you speak.

lalalalala i can't hear bad things about Co$ lalalalala
  16. MarcabEmpress Member

"Why would a titty magazine lie?" Adorable Gay Pope, you are sooooo freaking funny!!!! And yes, the recipe line made me spew coffee on my computer screen.
  17. stuwyatt Member

Fantastic work AGP!

Have my semen :)
    xxx
  18. Afromus Prime Member

I lol'd at the titty magazine comment. Great videos too.
  19. Dubber Member

The Angry Pope had his good points but too much risk of getting v&. I'm starting to love the Gay Pope :yay:
  20. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Very great enturbulation, can't wait to see more :)

And send me a copy of them recepies, will you?
  21. CherrieZ Member

AGP....the latest inductee into the Marcabian Brass Balls Hall of Fame!!!!

:hooray:
  22. Prozac4Tom Member

His Horniness is doing it RIGHT!!!!
  23. AnonOrange_ Member

Let's ALL chip in to get him a full pope outfit.

Two midgets at the back holding the traine.
  24. Anonqwerty Member

Nice work, but I hope you don't get fair gamed
  25. AnonOrange_ Member

Yes, this was extremely funny. The kindler, gentler AGP Tech is WORKING !
  26. Anonymeep Member

'Mild Peeved Gay Pope' ?
    'Ticked off Gay Pope' ?

- whatever, good going man
  27. AngryGayPope1 Member

Why I enturbulate

operation_maxim_successful.jpg

OPERATION MAXIM COMPLETE Two streets empty for up to four hours. PR disaster for cult - Multiple quiet enturbulations - Met with LAPD afterwards - Saw &quot;Journey to the Center of the Earth&quot; in 3D

THIS IS FOR DENYING US A SEAT ON THE BUS!
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Why I enturbulate

Hmmmm why ?
  29. anony.max Member

too... much... win.....
  30. Flynn Member

L:guyfawkes:L

AGP = king of truth! Excellent confront.
  31. AngryGayPope1 Member

32. AngryGayPope1 Member

33. AnonyWolf Member

"...even the Internet is better than Scientology."

Damn, man. That's harsh. :lrhcries:
  34. Pacifist Member

Friendly Gay Pope is an elite enturbulator. Armed with one magazine and two brass balls, he single-handedly shuts down the Sea Org for hours at a time.
  35. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope meets angry lady parts 1 and 2

Just so you guys know, "The Lawyer" she's referring to is ME ! I was on the phone with AGP at the time.

I'm absolutely no lawyer, it just shows their paranoid reflex to call lawyers. They think we do the same !

That's actually a good thing to enturbulate them. Pretend the phone rings and yell out orders at your imaginary lawyer !
  36. Asian-anon Member

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about AGP's IQ?

IT OVAR 9000!!!!11!!

You are great thinking on your feet. The way you completely dominated the direction of the conversation is a sign of a formidable intellect. I am deeply impressed.
  37. AngryGayPope1 Member

38. ArchAnon Member

Angry Gay Pope: made of win and awesome.

<3
  39. Flynn Member

childish and effective web site is childish and effective.[IMG][IMG]
    :hooray:
  40. AnonOrange_ Member

I want the sheriff star badge like the security guard has !

You'd have to buy a lot of Cracker Jack boxes before you get a nice one like that !

Another thing, AGP is sneaky funny. He said "Maybe I need a stress test ?" That's because I asked him to do some e-meter tests for me.

BTW, if any of you plan on taking an e-meter test, please write me first. I need some specific things to be tested.

Thanks.