Customize

Angry Gay Pope Arraignment for Pansy Stomping Tomorrow (Wed. 5/6)

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Optimisticate, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moarxenu Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope Arraignment for Pansy Stomping Tomorrow (Wed. 5/6)

I am so glad I didn't read this thread.
  2. lothar Member

STFU.. Seriously, did this even make sense to you when you wrote it??
    If you leave your car on a public street, or your bike on a public sidewalk, and you see someone steal or vandalize it, they are criminals. If your acts cause damage to someone elses property ANYWHERE on public or private property, you are liable.
  3. Major Boyle Member

I am not going to argue the merits of the case. That's GB's job. But consider this: if the zoning laws doesn't allow for the flowers to be on public land, then the first thing GB should do is file a write of mandamus ordering the flowers destroyed. The cult can't sue if the city destroys the flowers, can they? Then what claim do they have against AGP?
    As I have said, it is not as clear cut a legal issue as you might first think.
  4. LRonAnon Member

Damaged plants? Yes.

Destroyed? Dunno, I've stepped on tons of plants that did just fine a day or two later.
    Pansy's will reproduce their blooms 3-4 days if you crushed every single head.

Uprooting them destroyed them. Proving he destroyed them could be difficult.

........ as a result, now there are many more plants, different types of plants. Planted very close together so now you can't walk there without stepping on them.
  5. LRonAnon Member

There has to be some easement/right to pass for a pedestrian parallel to the roadway.

Someone from Riverside should contact code compliance and ask them, then ask for them to enforce the code.

[not an endorsement of AGP's dumb-assed approach]
  6. lothar Member

It is that clear cut. If AGP had an issue with flowers in the wrong place, he should have notified the county, the county should have removed or asked the property owner to remove the flowers. Yes it was that simple. I'm not sure a writ of mandamus works here unless you can point to a county agency tasked with enforcing (what statute???) this.

You really think you can undo the offense and pretend that is a defense like you are in a time machine. That's like getting a citation for an expired license tag, then going to the DMV and getting new tag, and being like oh those charges go away now. The crime doesn't go away just because the flowers have been removed. (It might help in sentencing or motivation, but not the offense)
  7. Optimisticate Member

What I've gotten from this thread: The scilons put more worth in a few inches than anons do.

(insert rimshot here)
  8. Re: Angry Gay Pope Arraignment for Pansy Stomping Tomorrow (Wed. 5/6)

Dude. You stuck a "celebrity" tag on a post about yourself... The sheer volume of faggotry in such a small post is staggering, it must be some sort of faggotry-density record.

So you always wanted to be famous huh? Oh lawd. Well, one day you´ll be able to tell your grandkids (oops, maybe not your own) that once upon a time a bunch of people who wouldnt give you their name used to consider you a recognizeable avatar. Well done there....
  9. SaulTigh Member

Oh please. Come down off the cross. Nobody is telling you that you can't say shit, they're just pointing out when you're flat out wrong and misinformed. Don't like being ridiculed for your ideas? Then come up with better ideas. You have the right to speak your mind, you don't have the right to expect everyone will rub your tummy and tell you what a special girl you are.

What? Let's say I leave my bike on a public sidewalk while I run into a store to get a drink. While I'm inside, some jackass films himself beating the shit out of my bike. He uploads said video all over the internet. This same guy goes around public internet forums bragging about smashing the shit out of my bike and says he did it intentionally to make a point that I'm homophobic and to get an audience in front of a judge so he can tell everyone how much I suck. Now, say I go to court and demand that this guy replace my bike. What do you think will happen?

Fucking flowers man.

The city didn't destroy the flowers. Pope did. It doesn't matter if they can't plant new flowers there. He still destroyed their property.
  10. LilDebbie Member

T MODS CAN WE MOVE THIS THREAD AND ALL FUTURE AGP THREADS TO HIS OWN SITUATION ROOM IN THE THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

also does anyone else find these israeli tourism banner ads as funny as i do?
  11. xenubarb Member

Incredulous!

12. xenubarb Member

Actually, there was another case where the cult planted gazanias all the way down to the curb. This was ten years ago when Keith Henson and others were picketing Gold.
    [IMG]

I thought picking my way through the landscaping sucked, so I fired a poon at Caltrans. The next time I went there, the gazanias were gone. So, the cult is well aware of what it's doing when it plants shit to the curb to force us into the street.
  13. Anonymous Member

ergo, you are well aware of what you are doing when you show up at Gold for how many months and no one ever fired poons to Caltrans to fix this "problem" with "forcing" you into the street. If this "forcing" you into the street with fucking little girl plants was so insurmountable, why did you never have them removed like you did ten years ago?
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

Probably because it was a non issue for barb?

So in california do you pay replacement costs or real time value for something you destroy?

I can't imagine it be replacement cost. That would be kinda retarded but who knows (one of you cali law fags probably knows).

Kinda like when you total some ones car you pay blue book value not what it costs to buy a new car.
  15. lothar Member

Well, I'm not sure if there is victims fund from his criminal case, typically his damages are just assessed into deciding the felony or not felony status.

It would be the civil case where Compensatory damages and Punitive damages are assessed.

16. xenubarb Member

Um...excuse me? Try to keep up, I'm not the one going to court for pansy pummeling. I hang out by the parking area to keep the Scilon asshole security guards at a distance. Landscaping there is dirt.

Why do you think it's my responsibility to complain about the posies?
  17. exOT8Michael Member

Our admins already have jugs ;-P

JUGULAR FOR GAY SACRIFICE!!

;)
  18. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  19. xenubarb Member

My motorcycle haz jugs.
  20. genoramix Member

pretty neat way to say "in any case i'm right"
    bravo LRH:p
  21. muldrake Member

Maybe because she doesn't give a shit and maybe because she's NYPA. Why didn't you?
  22. Anonymous Member

Re: The bicycle example.

If you leave a bicycle on the street over night, then yes you should not have it stolen, and neither can Scientologists steal your protest signs if they knock it out of your hands and it drops to the ground (as they did in Clearwater) or if you've put them aside for a minute (Plymouth). But if you leave the bike, or signs, lying around public property for months, then it would be treated differently.

That said, I don't think AGP is going to win this one, but who knows?
  23. Zak McKracken Member

if we could scrape together all the actual terror of OT, from the breast of every poster on this whole suppressive site, I wonder how scary that would be.
  24. exOT8Michael Member

It would not make more than tiny hill of beans. Not enough to make a single fart IMHO.
  25. Major Boyle Member

The terror of OT is realizing you've just spent three hundred grand to find out you're infested with alien space cooties and if you tell anyone, either they'll die of pneumonia or laugh at you for being such a tool.
  26. lothar Member

Nope, you fail again.

Two cases here. First case is I own a property and I leave a rusty bike in my front yard (even inside the easement) for months, even years. Only the city/county can have it removed (ever hear of due process?) so we'll assume they are in their legal rights and/or judge involved.

So if I leave any bike sitting in the easement on my property, no one can take it. (I am also liable if someone hurt themselves from neglect or hazards in my easement).

If another person left their property in my easement at some point it would appear abandoned and I could take it. If I knew who's property it was, I would probably have to call the police or city to have it removed.

So your example is wrong.
    If you plant flowers in my front yard, I can destroy them.
    If I plant flowers in my front yard, you cannot destroy them, even if they violate community laws, even if they are encroaching, even if you think they are a hazard and you trip in my front yard. You as a private citizen cannot come on to my property and destroy stuff.

Public right of way != public property
  27. rummychick99 Member

I disagree.
    I hope someone is pursuing the encroachment issue.

There is such a thing as a prescriptive easement. People have tried to use that in Southern California when it comes to improvements along the beach.

Similar situation. Surfers ruin flowers, homeowners get pissed, etc.
  28. lothar Member

Yes, and you have to file a civil suit based on trespass into the easement. Even if Gold Base put up a chain link fence perpendicular to the road every 20 feet, you cannot walk in with wire cutters and go to town. Vigilantism is not a relief to perceived trespass on easement.
  29. rummychick99 Member

It is still unclear as to who actually owns that property. If Scientology owns it then AGP doesn't stand much of a chance. He is going to have to knock down their damage factor. Perhaps this is where GB can subpoena documents regarding wages.

If Scientology does not own that property then we have a different ballgame . If their improvements are an encroachment then it will be similar to the surfer who ruins flowers on the beach planted by the homeowner on property that does not belong to him.
  30. Haruhi Member

This is a cheerful request from your friendly local Mod crew to kindly shut the fuck up with the Internet Lawyering.

Inb4SRclosesthethreadbecauseshesanazimod
  31. Anon-007 Member

This is all irrelevant.

If you walk into say Burger King and put your jacked over a chair (which you don't own), then it does not give anyone the right to steal or damage it - it is STILL your property.

Whether or not the Scilons own the pansy patch is an issue between them and the local authorities.
  32. Anon-007 Member

I didn't see this post, but I agree 100%.
  33. LRonAnon Member

So.... If you planted your flowers on my abandoned rusty bike on the encroachment. And someone unknown put my bike back in my tree on the lawn, ....would I be responsible for the color of the flowers?

I'm confused.
  34. lothar Member

There is 100% no question who owns the property. The land maps will show you the parcels. Golden Era owns the property, period.

You can question where the easement (right of way) extends to, but that has nothing to do with who owns the property.

For instance, in front of your house is a sidewalk. If the sidewalk is damaged beyond ADA requirements of pitting, spaling, cracks beyond 2" or whatever, the property owner has to fix it (unless the cities decides to pay for it).

If your sidewalk is grossly or wrecklessly not maintained like during snow and ice, the property owner is liable. (Even though it is "public" sidewalk, you are responsible for the property in your easement.. it is still your property even though there is a public right-of-way).
  35. Oswald2001 Member

1.) This may force The County to designate exactly where the property line is. (A very good thing for the protestors.) This is what the $cilons and Cult Ho Stone and his Smarmy Army have been resisting all along so that they can take advantage of their intentional confusion.

2.) The $cilons tore out all the pansies themselves. Most, if not all, would have recovered just fine by themselves. As stated previously, there were not torn out by the roots.

3.) The $cilons obviously got bogus high bids to replace flowers in order to force a bogus felony rap. Hopefully, this will be one of their biggest footbullets so far.
  36. rummychick99 Member

I think there are quite a few people who would disagree with that notion.

We will just have to wait and see.
  37. NotSoAnon Member

You might just as well be OSA. You ban AGP, purportedly on his request, but allow one and all to denigrate him without any chance for him to respond to the attacks.

Your one any only fair action is to freeze the thread, now. I don't *want* to lecture you on your responsibilities, but sometimes proto-asshats need a bit of a push in the correct direction.

Freeze this thread now, if you want WWP to have any future ethical credibility with the world at large.
  38. LRonAnon Member

WoW!
  39. Vir Member

Mod warning appreciated. Let's not stomp over the same old flowers over and over.

As for AGP, as far as I remember he's been locked in the Thunderdome, not banned completely.

Interesting point this. If they claim high wages, then they may have to pay more in back pay to the people who are suing them for back pay. Estoppel, anyone?

I would compare this with a group of disability activists taking a sledgehammer to a curb that isn't ADA compliant and making it passable by a wheelchair. But they will try to get the owner/city/county/state to fix it first, and then only resort to vigilantism as a public statement about how they've been denied justice.

The beach example is also a good one. Many cases of that all over the world. This is the kind of thing that neighbours fall out over. In other words, there'll be tons of actual case precedent to read through, so instead of going back and forth I suggest you dig up that. Might even be useful.
  40. ARC Member

AGP can still post in the dome if he likes, and there are other forums available to him as well. Our ethics score is over 9000.

Besides, I don't know why you bother, because AGP himself says that he doesn't care, and he asked to be banned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.