Customize

Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

You got me MadMartigan! I'm a Scientologist!

This is why they stopped calling you "Martigan" a long time ago! :hooray:
  2. squeak Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

^^^Well, whoop.^^^

Here I was, about to defend AGP as not Scilon, but just a raging dick.

Now I'm going to have to rewrite my claims.

Give me a sec.
  3. AngryGayPope1 Member

Right and that is also my reason why I am out to protest scientology which I explained at the very first rally and was then called "the angry GAY pope" by people. And I mentioned I was on the Psych drug Effexor XR by Wyeth Labs a drug that helped me greatly and has a good reputation in the PSYCHIATRIC COMMUNITY.
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yeah Mona you stupid cunt don't take offense at the judgements rendered by the hivemind! :woot:
  5. anonygronph Member

protip: you're not going to blend in if you do things like putting quotes around newfag.

Assume the condition of fail and apply the formula.
  6. AngryGayPope1 Member

"I can't believe none of you ... are ignoring the core group" I can't believe your amazing use of boolean algebra and double negatives! In the words of LRH "I don't want to hear about that not happening again."

Oooh you are nameless person throwing me out of a group whose only membership is saying you're in it. Don't call myself anonymous? What should I call myself? Nameless? Unidentified? Unnamed? Unsigned? Unspecified? Unknown? Secret? Mysterious? Shadowy?

Oooh I like "Shadowy." Who knows what lurks in the hearts of men? Only the Shadow knows! :flop:
  7. Quote Member

's already taken.
  8. AngryGayPope1 Member

I sense OSA operatives at work here

Calling people "cunt" and "faggot," constant talk of the "hive mind," and other comments from these unrecognized names. Hmm, is the just typical internet flaming or more? I get the feeling some of these people are OSA agents trying to stir us up to make us say things that will get us in trouble. Remember they are allowed to join here and say things. We are not allowed on their Mercury email system to post comments and read goings on.

I mean, really. Accusing me of being a Scientologist? That's the kind of yin-yang accuse everybody else of being what you are projection typical of OSA.

One sure sign of OSA is a screen name that has just been made and has few posts. Mona mentioned one of them already, MadMartigan. Could somebody check out these uber-critics in this post for me and see which ones are newbies? Even if people like Relyt disagree with me he has shot and edited vids for me and is above reproach and is seen in SciSpyGuys new video enturbulating Sea Org Maskless. These new critic guys seem so ... anonymous.

Who are these other people and why haven't we heard of them before and why don't they mention things in their posts to indicate they have been to rallies in Hwd or elsewhere?
  9. highoverlord Member

agp alot are osa.... its called black PR........ get used to it. its probally since ur gay man. well flaming gay and it scares them.

i want more guys to be gay. that helps my odd with girls.....
  10. Randomness Member

This thread has become extraordinarily retarded, I'm not doming the bullshit posts in here, let this be an example to all of you:

Have thick skin, and don't be fucking stupid enough to take what any one person says as a representation of anonymous, not even me or any other mod/admin staff, we just take care of this little grab-bag of shitnuggets.

Also, don't be trolling dumbfucks, we made the dome for your bullshit, got constructive criticism? Offer it, troll at your own peril.
  11. CultofScam Member

dramaan2.jpg
  12. highoverlord Member

ya learn from all my infractions.....
  13. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

I just exteriorized and located into MadMartigan's body. I sent a great whopping intention over for his mind to understand. Whilst there I realized there was a thetan in his computer creating this hate. So I decided to do something about it. I got in comm with this being and realized what the aberration was. He was 4chan poster who was murdered as a teenager, and had been dramatizing the terror of the incident ever since. When I spotted that, he keyed out of it and came into present time for the first time in hundreds of years. He was really in comm with me and promised not to enturbulate Martigan anymore. I told Martigan to examine his considerations of cause and ownership and he suddenly realized what he had done. Martigan's feeling more calm now and understands that AGP and Mona are right in there disobedient endeavours. He says he's sorry and won't interfere again. He's going back to his basement to fap away his pain.

Peace again. :flowers:
  14. Randomness Member

^^^ lol wut
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Plus the girls you DO date will find it easier to have great hair!

Don't move to China. Constant aborting of female fetuses has doomed a generation of straight Chinese men to pining over ordering Russian brides. Those Chinese gals have the pick of the litter! Whose the weaker sex now!
  16. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Tell me she didn't really fall for that shit.

I know! Let's be JUST like OG!

Let's act like every post is from a real person, and let dissension be sewn easily, and then spend all our time fighting with each other instead of doing anything about the cult!

Let's spend five years having fights between Pro-Minton and Anti-Minton "forces".

Yeah, that's the ticket.
  17. aNONanon Member

Yeah, this is silly ... AGP already knows that many "anons" don't like his style, don't think this is the right thing to do and that's all we can do. He is clearly ignoring criticism and I understand that because he doesn't provide single reasonable argument against it so it's a smart thing to do. He does what he thinks is right and that's what everybody should be doing. I still appreciate that he is posting everything so we can make up our mind about it even if we don't like it, please continue to do that! STOP the drama already, he and everyone got the message, everyone can make up their mind so wait until he does another stupid thing and then start fucking him up again.
  18. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

You know...

It's not true that he doesn't interact at all, and I get the impression that some things sink in.

I get why he doesn't answer the same criticism over and over and over.

I bet he loves being talked about like he isn't reading.

We should keep doing that.
  19. aNONanon Member

Yeah yeah ... That's just recently (I guess he got tired LOL). He was actually responding to some of my points I made earlier. I think I was one of the first to criticize him ... I'm sorry about that but when I see 20 posts in a row saying "awesome", ">9000 internets to you" and the like, and there is something very disturbing about that situation I just feel strong urge to make a opposition. Sometimes I got little carried away and make it too strong and sound like a lunatic :) And I think many people are doing this and take it little (sometimes a much) further than they intent to so I'm trying to see what is right/truth in particular post, not what's wrong with it! It's easy to find flaws in someones argument, but it's useless really (except your ego) It's far more useful to see what is the essence of it.
  20. Quote Member

Re: I sense OSA operatives at work here

Right there.

NOBODY is above reproach. If you sincerely believe that you are above criticism (And this isn't about your STYLE, this is about the ACTION of fucking around with their shit), perhaps you should take a step back and really re-evaluate your whole outlook on things.

Your ego is HUGE, and while I like your style, you really need to watch it, or else eventually you'll let your ego take you too far, and then you'll be up shit creek without a condom.
  21. Snake Member

Some people don't want to be as noticable and out there as you, Pope. There are plenty of Anons who do not want credit, but deserve more attention and praise than you do. Not only do they get actually shit done, they make us look good. You should learn from that.

I can vouch for MadMartigan being at protest and more flash raids then you have been to as well as some of his criticism of your actions. I wouldn't call you a Scientologist...but you do act like someone who is reckless and doesn't take advise from people who don't want you to get in trouble. I mean it's pretty clear that your action were gonna lead you to get something like a TRO or even arrested. It was just a matter of time.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you started accusing Anons who GET SHIT DONE of being Scilons earlier in this thread. Just because they tell you the truth, does not make them OSA.

Watch what you do Pope, because if you end up getting in big trouble, some people won't back you up and will instead shun you. That's not a threat, it's a warning from someone who doesn't want to see you get in any more trouble.

You've told me Pope, you love being an attention whore, but don't forget, that you do wave that banner of being in "Anonymous" (The group, not definition). Like MadMartigan said, a lot of people have worked hard to keep our reputation with law enforcement, the public and even some Scilons in check and in good standing. A single person could destroy that very easily.

Some Scilons want to leave, but when they see someone in Anonymous acting in a way that is full of fail, they may stay with the cult. I don't think you'd want to be the reason why anyone stays in, because your singular actions, Pope, is the image the cult would like to paint all Anons as.
  22. nevadatan Member

Sock puppet accounts aren't necessarily OSA or Scilons, guys. Sometimes a sock is just a sock.

[IMG]
  23. Smurf Member

Scifags are moved around all the time depending on the hat they're assigned to. Lissa lived in the Big Blue in 2005, but now lives in the Bronson building across from the CC (that whole block of buildings is cult-owned).

ExclusionZone2AntiShirtLessLady.jpg

Just come on down to Tustin instead ! The $cilons are really freaking out over there and the cops are super nice
  24. Smurf Member

I know. Girl's just trying to have fun.
  25. Smurf Member

As I said, critics are like assholes.. everyone has one. It does make anyone posting here any less relevant.

As I learned being a Scientologist, then a non-Scientologist, then a Scientologist again, and out again (forever), you pick will always have your critics who have very strong opinions and some who see it as their mission in life to denigrate & destroy you, but in the end, it is just words...

Anonymoux: if you let someone's words get to you, you have surrendered your power to them. Don't. Blow them off. You are a definite plus to Anonymous and a huge thorn in the ass of the cult. We need you. :hooray::hooray:
  26. Smurf Member

I'm just curious... who put you in charge of Anonymous & what makes you think AGP is required to respond to you, AnonymousTV, Snake or Fail Sign. This isn't the Soviet Union. AGP is very relevent in Anonymous and has turned the cullt up on his ear with his actions.

So, you & others questions his style of protesting. Who the fuck cares? You are entitled to your opinions as much as AGP is and I haven't read any charter with Anonymous that requires AGP or any other protestor to respond to other anons with obvious adverse stances to his.

You have a goal.. then work towards it. But don't presume that other anons have to be on your leash in accomplishing that goal.
  27. AnonOrange_ Member

I second that. You are courageous and you write well. That's the kind of PR we need.
  28. Smurf Member

Self-absorbed individuals (defined):

There are few human qualities less appealing than someone who is highlly self-absorbed. A person who falls into this category takes him or herself extremely seriously. They love to listen to themselves speak, and value their own time - and no one elses. They are arrogant and come across as self-righteous.

Self-absorbed individuals see others and often treat others as instruments or objects to get something they want. They see only one point of view - their own. They are right, and everyone else is wrong, unless of course, you agree with them.

People who are self-absorbed are rude, insensitive to the feeling of others, and primarily interested in themselves - their own wants, needs, and desires.
  29. Smurf Member

And you're a waste of sperm. Now. Does that make you feel better? :hc:
  30. Daywatch Member

both arguments have valid points

so why am I bothering to post?

I don't know
  31. Smurf Member

We are Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. We are Borg.
  32. Smurf Member

Because we love to see you when you're alive & kicking (and not dragging that walker around with you)? :hooray: