Customize

Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

I want to see if they feed pancakes to the homeless people at Big Blue in the evenings.

I have an open challenge for anyone to get free pancakes from the cult !

Pix please !
  2. AnonOrange_ Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Disciplinary and Related Actions
    This member has no public record of discipline.
    Administrative Actions
    This member has no public record of administrative actions.

That's about to change !
  3. hotdog57 Member

you got a lot of friends angry gay pope..that bull shit legal threats would be laugh out of court and the cop know it... were all in this together. all ways bro.
  4. Smurf Member

Hey, AGP, you leave highoverlord alone. It's hard enough for him being a trannie in Florida.
  5. Smurf Member

Being a flaming whore can be fun where I live.
  6. Smurf Member

AGP, critics are like assholes.. everyone has one. Just keep what you're doing & surround yourself with the people that support you; and piss on the ones that don't.

There's a lot of critics who talk & sqwalk, but don't have the balls to do the walk like you have. So ignore the fucks!
  7. Smurf Member

Give me a fucking break. What oozes in Boston, stays in Boston.

STFU.
  8. Smurf Member

The feds were informed about Moxon before and they did absolutely nothing.

GRAHAM E
  9. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

"His wife Barbara is an English Professor at Loyola Marymount University."

Hmmmmm wifey works with Jesuits.......
  10. Bewary Member

Seeing that Hubbard made many racist remarks, did he have anything bad to say about Mexicans? Just curious with Rico being of Mexican ancestry.:hmm:
  11. Project1105 Member

hubbard saying something about mexicans wouldnt matter.
  12. Graham Berry Member

Smurf, you quoted the quote I responded to but not my response. My response was cautionary.
  13. AngryGayPope1 Member

how do these losers have good legal records?

How can every one of them have good legal records? Or is this just CA? :ffs:
  14. TomVorm Member

Hubbard BOMBED Mexico, during WWII! (His navy dox are online)
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

Re: Folks don't seem to understand what could happen to me or what DID happen at CCHR

I'm not bailing myself out of anything. When I say I NEED the money I mean I would like to extend this legal issue even further so that Graham can get a huge amount of documents out of Anti-shirtless lady including her Sea Org contract/checksheets/hat packs, 9 months of weekly reports, stat graphs and analysis, cramming orders, conditions orders, SP condition write ups, her ethics file, student file, personnel file, staff file, program files, INCOMM files (Mercury Messages and COMM cycles), SP (critic) related docs, even visas. This will no doubt expose other Scientologists to scrutiny, lead to more litigation and show the legal system how Scientology deals with it's critics. And this info will all be available in the public record. More importantly, it will begin to set the entire organization up for a RICO lawsuit.

If I don't come up with the money for this it won't affect my TRO thing. The evidence for that is the videos which are pretty pretty mild. We just won't be able to do more with the opportunity.

Are you a scientologist?
  16. MadMartigan Member

Does anyone else find it odd that AGP is not addressing any of the people who are defaming him in this thread? Why is that Pope? Ignoring any criticism, just like a Scilon.

Isn't it also odd that he doesn't listen or take advise from the hivemind? Nor does he address it either? Kind of like a Scilon....

I also find it odd that he shows up a few months ago, all angry and uses tactics that can and will make chanology look bad....as if he wants to do it.

Pope why don't you just come out and admit you are a Scientologist?

It's pretty clear that you aren't in it to stop Scientology. I've never once see you talk to someone on the street about why anonymous is protesting when it didn't include you yelling at them or threatening scilons with your harassing tactics.

Also, Pope...what is your motivation against Scientology? You don't appear to have one like the ones who actually work hard to make good relations with the media, law enforcement and actually get things done, unlike you.

So Pope, "I'll repeat the auditing question":

Why don't you just come out and admit you are a Scientologist?
  17. Anonymoux Member

OMG AGP OSA???
  18. MarcabEmpress Member

^^^^crrrrrraaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy^^^^^

The Pope is so not a scientologist, he's been protesting since Feb, and is a raging fabulous gay man. I quizzed him on his homo-knowledge, and he is as queer as a three dollar bill--and I mean that in the best of ways. Did you see him prance in Pride in San Diego?

He is out, gay and proud.
  19. ataraxia1031 Member

Doesn't excuse him for being made out of fail.
  20. MadMartigan Member

I'm not saying he isn't gay. That wasn't what I was addressing.

I am addressing the fact that he will not communicate or comply with the hivemind what so ever. He won't actually address statements made by AnonymousTV, Snake, Fail Sign and the others who are rightfully calling him a huge liability. (No offense Mona, but stop being a stupid cunt and realize what he is doing isn't helping the group or the cause.)

He ignores these posts and will not address it, just like a Scientologist does. TR's in action amirite?
  21. Anonymoux Member

I realize you are a newbie, this being your second post and all. So your opinions about the posts of others here may be taken with a grain of salt, and in most cases fully ignored..

I am very offended and I am not a stupid [anything]. Verifiable.

His strategy is sound whether you agree or not. He is focussed and not distracted by so much blather.
  22. ataraxia1031 Member

His strategy goes against everything that makes Anonymous anonymous. He doesn't address, negotiate with, or represent the hivemind. To me, AGP and the rest of your merry band of fail have always been critics, but never Anons. You don't understand how we work, and you clearly have never cared to give it a shot. Don't want to act like an Anon? Then stop associating yourselves with us and do your own pickets, your way.

There is no ego in Anonymous.
    There are no rock stars in Anonymous.
    There are no attention whores in Anonymous.

We are Legion.
    You are the cancer.
  23. MadMartigan Member

You are the cancer killing chanology, hun.

He should care and address what his fellow anon think. If he is associating himself with anonymous, he should care and take to heart what we think, not just you and the other 3 old crazy people like you he raids with. The rest of us are sick of his tactics and want him to reform and stop footbulleting us in the polices' eyes. We have worked really hard to show that we are peacful and law abiding activist.

He could single handedly shatter that for us. I'm not going to lose to Scientology because idiots like you keep feeding his ego and keep telling him he's doing the right thing when clearly the rest of the group thinks he needs to stop the way he acts. I can't believe none of you (referring to Orange, Gary Scharff, and you) are ignoring the core group.

We have been winning against Scientology since we started, you should not try and change our tactics. You don't know how anonymous works and you will not listen to us either, which is incredibly frustrating and mindblowing.

If you want to protest against Scientology, please do. But don't associate yourself and call yourself anonymous, when you support idiotic acts that the rest of anonymous clearly want to be gone.

I've read plenty of your post mona to know that you don't know what anonymous is and you are a "newfag" to the extreme. Work with what we have forged the last 7 months and stop trying to "change" things.
  24. Anonymoux Member

The "picket" was not associated with Anon, and neither was the one for which the church has obtained a TRO against AGP.

And, those who have been identified are really no longer Anon. Easy to understand?
    There is a lot of ego in anon and lots of attention whores in anon. To be purely anon would mean having a totally obscure Anonymous name. Your screen name and avatar for example, and Mad Marti's, SCREAM for attention. We all have our opinions, si?
  25. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Change is good, it keeps the scilons on their toes.
  26. Anonymoux Member

Words actually fail me.
    It's not about anon, it's about scientology.
    I do not call myself Anonymous. I have never called myself Anonymous.

I am not trying to change your tactics. Stop your divisive vendetta against me and channel it against Scientology. I know who you are, your arguments are not that bright. Read a fucking book.
  27. MadMartigan Member

If he protests as Angry Gay Pope, posts in an Anonymous forum, and continually associates himself with Anonymous, as your screenname suggest, baby, he IS ANONYMOUS. If you or him or anyone else doesn't want to associate themselves with Anonymous then go post at OCBM.

Also, anonymous who have been named are still "anons". You do not stop being part of Anonymous just because you get namefagged.

If you are not anonymous, then stop wearing a fucking mask at our protest, stop going to our flash raids, and don't name yourself "anonymoux"!

You making this statement CLEARLY proves, you do not understand how Anonymous works. Reading a thread a while back where you got ass raped by logic plus reading your responses here, clearly prove to me that some anons were right in "black listing" you. lurk moar faggot.
  28. Anonymoux Member

You know, cookie, there are people here who have worked successfully for civil rights going back further than seven months. Just sayin'

Take a break, this stuff is getting to you.
  29. Anonymoux Member

WTF does this mean?
    "Blacklisting" is part of Anon's peaceful activity?
    You are right, I do not understand this "Anon ethic, nor how it helps your cause. Very disturbing.
    Consider me 100% disassociated with Anon. No mas, no mas, and I do mean that. My little behind-the-scenes
    help is no longer available. Got that, mods, got that, "leaders?" On your own.
    "Blacklisting" has very criminal connotation for me.

BYE.
  30. MadMartigan Member

So you are putting yourself on a higher pedestal than Anonymous? Just because you have "been protesting" since before your tits started sagging?

Old people like you, who have that mindset, and come into Anonymous end up getting eaten out by the core. This is advise, not a warning:

Don't use the "well I've been protesting for <enter random cause> for years, so I know how to get shit done." ego booster.

Everyone one of those faggots who said that, ended up getting shunned by Chanology, because they would hurt the cause more than help. You clearly are not going to break that trend with the way you are going.
  31. Dubber Member

You're both faggots
  32. nevadatan Member

And nothing of value was lost.
  33. Anonymoux Member

You win.
    I'm done.
    Carry on.
  34. MadMartigan Member

So good to know you lost to a "noob" who only has a handful of posts under his/her belt.

One more win for the internet hate machine!
    lolz
  35. nevadatan Member

Inb4 further faggotry.
  36. MadMartigan Member

37. Dubber Member

but Anonymoux slightly less so for actually going out on raid instead of sitting in Mom's Basement(TM) trying to score internet points.
  38. MadMartigan Member

Bitch, I'm raiding right NAO!

What you talkin' 'bout!?
  39. Fifth Member

This is what happens when you command the tide to come in.
  40. highoverlord Member

you guys are all cracked out. go do something useful like flyer