Customize

Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Anonymoux Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

O/T: no one will quelsh our senses of humor. another separating charactertistic.

the pic of the pink dog turned out so well, thanks for shoop (picinpic, the color is natural!) agp.
    these scenes are what i live for. i love this town. the funny thing about the lady in the blond wig with pink flower is that little pieces of pink hair were sticking out under her wig in the back.
  2. Anonymoux Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Correction:

I was barely audible at the red light where we were all stopped VOLUNTARILY, Moxon making NO EFFORT to stay away. I whispered: "Kenneth, what are your crimes?"
  3. highoverlord Member

o fuck it. OSA would want AGP to stop. so i fully support AGP's Faggotry.
  4. AngryGayPope1 Member

Once again Highoverlord your hypocrisy is exposed. You say you support my "faggotry" yet you refuse to send me a shirtless photo of yourself. You refuse to let me smell your hair. What kind of person are you?
  5. highoverlord Member

thats it homo if COS knows where u live ill find out and ill picket ur house.... hahhahha that would be fucking hiliaous u see some guy in a cape out side.

o fuck it.... im not doing it..... last time i did that i got raped.
  6. Graham Berry Member

In order for this to work and Project Chanology to succeed, we must escalate and bring this to court. I know that sounds scary for many of you, but guess what: you don't have to go! AGP is taking that responsibility for himself - because he's a flaming attention whore - and you should be thankful you don't have to be the one on the docket.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct. But please,try to ensure that when we do go to court we have a great set of facts with which to work. Even with good facts the cults corruption and tactics can be overwhelming. With bad facts we start off way behind the eight ball.

That being said, I think we will win the AGP cases.
  7. highoverlord Member

Yes, that is correct. But please,try to ensure that when we do go to court we have a great set of facts with which to work. Even with good facts the cults corruption and tactics can be overwhelming. With bad facts we start off way behind the eight ball.

That being said, I think we will win the AGP cases.[/QUOTE]

Hey guys...... this is a lawyer...... and hes gay....... not only does he know the laws he also knows attention to detail. Id rather take his word then a OSA trolls.
  8. me57 Member

sounds like good avice Agp stay safe. the scientology cult has killed People's pets threatened to kill People some are overly zealous and the top criminals do not like losing money. read about Paullette Cooper:flowers::anon:
  9. me57 Member

That being said, I think we will win the AGP cases.[/QUOTE]
    So glad to know You are on this:hooray::hooray::flowers::anon:
  10. Smurf Member

No boom-boxes allowed. Noise ordinance. In fact, the anon that was using the bullhorn was waved off by the cop to use it elsewhere, but not in front of the HGB Building.

Love those LAPD cops. They are their as "public servants" to insure our constitutional rights to protest and making sure no violations of law occur during the protest, yet step up and order someone off because the noise is interfering with the cult's business (LRH Gallery) - which by the way - is always closed when there's a raid on the HGB.
  11. AnonymousTV Member

If everyone here SoCal decides to support your sometime questionable borderline actions, everyone could be seen as complicit and accepting of your actions. A lot of people aren't. If you get fucked over and LOSE in court for bringing the thunder down onto your own head, then you could set a precedent for Ken Moxon and his legal team (who recently seem have some renewed vigor about fucking with this movement) to start looking to get the entirety of Anonymous banned from protesting in front of CoS storefronts in L.A. It's that serious.

Taking things into court for matters that COUNT is important. Getting yourself banned from Scientology storefronts around town in some sort of attention grab from Ken Moxon isn't doing anyone favors. It isn't going to get this movement's message any exposure, and it's going to cost you legal fees that you cannot afford and they'll attempt to drag out as long as possible.

Back in February, when people didn't know what to expect at that first protest, everyone made a sort of joint consensus together to remove, ridicule, ignore and/or change any elements or people that they thought might be a problem situation in the street. There is no leader, it's a general consensus, that conducts the actions of this movement. Right now, a LARGE majority of people are asking you to chill out and consider your actions and how they reflect on the other protesters. They've been saying this for months now. And now this happens.

The judge isn't going to care about the museum. He's not going to bring his personal beliefs into the court because he is there to uphold the law. What he IS going to care about is the fact that a man with a TRO on him from Scientology, immediately after his court hearing, went to another Scientology storefront and did illegal things and had the cops called on him with security tapes and Ken Moxon as a witness.

Do you think that's going to help get your TRO removed? You're fucking yourself there. Listen to the consensus of your fellow protesters. We're only saying something because we actually DO care about what happens here.

It's not funny or cute. STOP IT. If you had listened when everyone ORIGINALLY asked you to, you wouldn't be in this situation now.
  12. Bewary Member

^This is the best post in this thread.
  13. Anonymoux Member

His situation is fine. SRSLY. Funny & cute. You worry too much.
  14. anonnews Member

This is true. However, if it is your own personal mission to bring this to court then leave Anon out of it. You do not & cannot represent the group or its "ideals," for there are in fact truly no such ideals or policies. They can't exist, because there is no official organization to adopt them. Your actions and their consequences remain your own responsibility. That said, I hope things work out for you, but I don't agree with breaking a longstanding tradition of "not touching their shit."
  15. AngryGayPope1 Member

I WANT to be in this situation now you moron. It's called CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. alt.religion.scientology has existed for over ten years and done very little until the larger society stepped in to use the internet more efficiently. Every minute we waste people like anti-shirtless lady just get tortured more and I'm not going to sit around wasting more time being politically correct with thugs and hoods until lists of words on the internet like you approve of me...

As others have commented in this thread your legals fears are paranoid to the point of narcissism. So I could be banned from going someplace for a while. Big fucking whoop! It doesn't affect you or anonymous.

Which reminds me, what have YOU done for anonymous ANONYMOUSTV? What have you done personally? Have you even been to a raid?
  16. AngryGayPope1 Member

During raids they often steal my water bottles and they put barney's head in the trash while we were distracted talking to cops. Uh shall we sue them over that? This forced me to babysit Barney's head while he was headless and I had to wear barney's head while talking to the cops. This caused me much emotional distress as you all know how easily I get upset.

BTW you don't care that they are reading my cell phone call logs because I showed up in public to criticize them?
  17. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

I'm sorry, did anyone here miss the part where she says she's NOT afraid quite loudly and emphatically?

Did anyone miss the part where fully half of that conversation occured because she volunteered to stop and talk to him?

So, AGP is a huge self-admited egofag. So what.

He volunteered for this shit storm. Pointing out that he volunteered for this shit storm means what, exactly?

He didn't break any laws. Get that through your heads. He did nothing he could be arrested for...which is why he was not arrested.
  18. highoverlord Member

people are just falling for the osa black pr of agp thats all the sooner they learn this the more they will learn
  19. AnonOrange_ Member

This web site lists Lizza Uvizl living near Big Blue instead. (1404 N. Catalina Street, Hollywood CA 90027)
    Staff List of adults in Scientology compounds in California 2005
    That's on the west side of Big Blue between Sunset and Fountain ave.

I don't know if they're playing games here, but if that's really her place of residence, it places her just beyond the circle of exclusion for Lewis Miranda. I would suggest to avoid Catalina street alltogether and parts of Sunset & Fountain, just to be safe.

ExclusionZone2AntiShirtLessLady.jpg

Just come on down to Tustin instead ! The $cilons are really freaking out over there and the cops are super nice.
  20. AnonOrange_ Member

21. MarcabEmpress Member

22. Anonymoux Member

Thanks Harley:

OK.
    Here's the story, I was going to PM this to GB and AGP but there are so many armchair lawyers here who need the facts before they volunteer as pontificators. We have just one pontificator, and it is AGP.

I dressed for success (two days in a row, exhausting) and went to the Hollywood PD on Wilcox yesterday since I forgot to get cards from the officers who wasted more time and resources yesterday responding to a crybaby call from scions while the homeless were being beaten, and cars were being broken into and seriously dangerous plots were being hatched.
    I have never had so many police cards on my person as now.

Officer Habib clarified the situ for us: WE WERE ADVISED ADVISED ADVISED to not trespass at the CCHR building. ADVISED. That was good advice, huh? There is no paper on this. WE WERE ADVISED. Just like some of you guys are ADVISING us. Thanks, all.
  23. Anonymoux Member

I'd like to welcome my OSA readers.
  24. Massive Arity Member

I'm glad Anonymous works this way.

You're right. I can't and won't tell AGP what to do and I absolutely support his rights.

But I still advise caution and I'm publicly announcing that depending on the circumstances of the convictions you may face, I may not be willing to support you financially. I'm not a coward, but as a member of Anonymous, I refuse to give up my own ethical interpetation of a situation for a common goal. At the same time, if your actions are advised legally well and you are in fact in the right, I'll continue to support you.

I think you're getting this heat AGP naturally because Anonymous is skeptical. EVEN IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU'RE DOING ANYTHING WORNG NOW, please atleast let us know that you take to heart the idea that we DONT want you to get fucked over nothing and that you will practice caution WHEN AND IF it is meaningful, because as AnonymousTV pointed out, you CAN set precedents for the rest of us.

That is all.
  25. AngryGayPope1 Member

Just wait honey we only had two cars. My records are 8 cops and another time even a fire engine! Flippy wow!
  26. highoverlord Member

i think the most i got was 5 cars..... u got me beat. wtf are u a fire hazard? ur not that hot looking i think im hoter
  27. AnonOrange_ Member

Here's our Judge's bio. It's nice to see he was born and raised in LA (he's seen everything) and he was appointed by liberal Gov. Grey Davis.

Full Biography for Richard E. Rico
    STATEMENT OF JUDGE RICHARD E. RICO

Judge Richard E. Rico has earned your support.

Appointed to the Los Angeles Municipal Court in October 1999 by Governor Gray Davis, Judge Rico was rated "Well-Qualified" by the State Bar Judicial Nominee Evaluations Committee because of his superior background, experience and integrity. The Los Angeles County Bar has also rated Judge Rico "Well-Qualified" for his position on the bench. Before court unification, Judge Rico was the only judge of Mexican ancestry in the Los Angeles Municipal Court, the largest municipal court in the country.

Born and raised in Los Angeles where he attended Woodrow Wilson High School (1972), Judge Rico graduated from Yale University (B.A., 1976) and Stanford Law School (J.D., 1984).

After rising to partner at Breidenbach, Buckley, Huchting, Halm & Hamblet, a well-established civil litigation firm, Judge Rico entered public service as Senior Attorney for the California Court of Appeal in 1995. Working at the Court of Appeal with Justice William Rylaarsdam provided Judge Rico with unmatched experience in all areas of the law, including criminal, civil, family and juvenile.

Judge Rico has served as Judge Pro-Tem of the Los Angeles Municipal Court since 1994.

Judge Rico has participated in the CORO Foundation, providing real-world experience for young scholars. He also coaches his son's school chess team and assists with Little League. His wife Barbara is an English Professor at Loyola Marymount University.

Judge Rico is endorsed by Governor Gray Davis, Sheriff Leroy Baca, Congressman Xavier Becerra, State Senator Richard Polanco, State Senator Teresa P. Hughes, Assemblymember Marco Firebaugh, Assemblymember Martin Gallegos, Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky, Councilmember Nick Pachecho, the Metropolitan News-Enterprise, A.L.A.D.S., L.A.P.P.L., and many other elected officials and judges.
  28. AnonOrange_ Member

I thought we had 3 cop cars and more like 9-10 officers. That 7 foot tall black dude counted for 2 as far as I'm concerned.

I still smile at this picture:
    barney_cop_cu.jpg
  29. AnonOrange_ Member

Here's an unpublished picture of Barney face palming himself after a first encounter with Andy (SciRedNeck) guard.

IMG_1949Large.jpg

Imagine how the conversation with DM was going: Hmmm yeah, we have a purple dinosaur in front of the building. What should I do ?
  30. Anonymoux Member

I was impressed with Judge Rico right off and now am more impressed. He has a fine legal education and we benefit when the person has a good education. I'm also glad he's an LA native and his wife is an English prof which suggests they READ.
    The CORO Foundation is also impressive. An intellect. Thank goodness.
    What is Ken Moxon's educational background? I'll dig but expect unfortunately to be unsuccessful. Maybe Smurf knows.
  31. Smurf Member

Andy the (SciRedNeck) guard had a nice butt, though. :hc:
  32. Smurf Member

Educational background - legally or illegally. This douchebag has an illustrious history as a criminal.
  33. Anon-007 Member

[IMG]
  34. Anonymoux Member

Did he go to college and law school or just get lucky on the Cali Bar Exam.
    Cannot find anything on his education.

I'm just thinking
    Yale, Stanford vs: ---------

(and I have big RESPECT for the "blue collar" law schools in LA like Southwestern; and I know Loyola and Pepperdine have also produced some FINE and proven trial lawyers.)

Just curious about undergrad and law school.
  35. Smurf Member

Thought you were only banned as individuals... but not as a group.

Group of 4? 5? Don't know why you want to raid them? You, no doubt, gave them their 1st exciting event in months. The neighborhood ignore the bastards.
  36. Smurf Member

Anonymoux: Don't make me report you to the Cramming Officer. Geez...

State Bar of CA :: Kendrick L. Moxon (Moxon)

State Bar of CA :: Linda Aileen Moxon (another Moxon; don't know if she is related to the sociopath)

State Bar of CA :: Ava M. Paquette (Ava)

State Bar of CA :: Paul Nelson Paquette (Ava's husband, Paul)

State Bar of CA :: Helena K. Kobrin (Helena)

State Bar of CA :: Jeanne M. S. Reynolds (Jeanne)

State Bar of CA :: Elliot Jay Abelson (Elliot Abelson, the old fuck anons confused with Heber Jentzsch at AGP's hearing):hc:
  37. Anonymoux Member

We're not banned. Checked with Officer Habib yesterday. We're just ADVISED.
  38. Smurf Member

Advised of what?
  39. Anonymoux Member

They are all better educated than I expected from a cult that discourages high school graduation. And we got the ethics-service based education from some good catholic schools.

Thank you.
  40. Anonymoux Member

Doesn't sound like trespassing to me. Plus they run and hide when they see homeless-like losers. I've seen them do that on LRH way.

There's a costume in that!