Customize

Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Aug 29, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Firstly thanks to all the Anons who came to my Temporary Restraining Order hearing. Basically everything is delayed until october. Anywho after that Mona and I went over to CCHR the anti-psychiatry museum. We enturbulated there for 45 minutes calling often for Ken Moxon. Finally LAPD showed up with two cop cars and three cops. Then Moxon showed up again! I swear the man shows up everyplace I go. I am typing this in mona's car wirelessly on the way home.

THe police got their ear talked off by a sci female who seemed to spend as much time telling the police what we did as we did doing it. Then Moxon arrived. He told us he was going to press charges over tresspassing. The cops told me this meant that if we came back after these charges are filed AND if we acted disorderly again THEN we would be arrested.

After the cops left Moxon and his chainsmoking gal were following us. I enturbed her Mona enturbed him. I can't legally talk to him. "what are your crimes ken?" Moxon became angry and yelled at me to leave. We went back to Mona's car and were followed and photographed by a scary man. His license plate is probably SXE495E. We followed him for a bit but he eventually lost us. Nother day in Hollywood!
  2. tazor Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

Good job AGP! Arrest you for moving a sign? They didn't arrest Noel North for printing a sign, taping it to a Subway door, and then blocking the entrance! Stupid cops.
  3. Darko Member

Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

WAY TO GO AGP! WOOHOO!!! :)
  4. Moralfag Member

lolwut?
  5. Anonymoux Member

Hi, have dropped off AGP and now am checking in from Beverly Hills glad to be out of that seedy-ass neighborhood where CCHR is.

Two people, two police cars, four cops (a phone call)
    Demanding and then getting
    Ken Moxon (priceless)

WE ARE INNOCENT.
    We did not trespass.
    The sign said "Welcome and Free"
    They lie.
    We were not welcome.
    And for a few moments,
    we were not free.

Photos to come.

MOXON is a HUGE waste of time for the church. He's got to know things are going on behind the scenes, things that a strategic attorney could anticipate and handle on a higher level. Not me and the pope---this is what he has done all day long.

DAVY: he's takin' ya to the cleaners. This was first year law clerk stuff. But you have your best and brightest following US around?

Puhleez. God adds up billable hours at the end
  6. Anonymoux Member

At the end as Moxon chatted with his girl, and the cops, whose backs were to us, AGP and I did a nice big high-five for his benefit then filled with Lulz, and no fear, got into our car and split (followed but of course).

This in-house law office needs better leadership and focus.

OK now off to Santa Monica, kids. BBL.

PS Yes we have pix. I love this mobile broadband, I am in a BH park. AGP posted while we drove. Also channels in GPS.
  7. Re: Angry Gay Pope and Anonymoux (mona) chased by Moxon again! More legal threats!

No, no the Asthmatic Dwarf needs Moxon around, it isn't Moxon using Davey it is Davey using Moxon, but Moxon will find that out soon enough eh Davey!

Chirp chirp Davey, you got the wrong people in rpf.
  8. MarcabEmpress Member

Wait--you told them to call for Moxon, they did, and he came--Anonymous is at cause OVER Scientology.
  9. Moralfag Member

Moxon is a dildo
  10. AnonOrange_ Member

How do you know ?
  11. Moralfag Member

I've seen him on youtube. He's a dildo who deserves the hardest trolling possible.
  12. Top Grunge Member

Um, if a place says on a sign "Welcome"...and that it is "free"...cant you go in and do whatever until asked to leave as long as no destruction of property??

It's like if at the fair...sign says "See the world's fattest pig! Free!" and once you look at the pig some hillbilly comes running out yelling at you for lookin at his pig.

No ground to stand on.
  13. xenubarb Member

Knowing when to back off is when you know they have a target painted on your back.

Keith Henson ignored the target. I'm just sayin...
  14. LilDebbie Member

What was this dildo being used for on youtube and linkz plz kthnx!

AGP, keep up the good work!
  15. Anonymoux Member

I'd say the effective target is painted onto Moxon. Not only that, but he comes when called. He has an easy fuckin' job. Davey's got WAY bigger problems than those being so expertly "handled" by Here-Boy-Moxon.

Moxon: What are your crimes? What crimes have you committed against David? Are you following his orders? So it goes: boy in CCHR calls for help. None comes. Girl back from smoking break joins him in attempts to summon help. Nada. Someone else calls Moxon. Moxon calls DM. DM says "Drop everything, Toxin, I mean Moxon, and get your ass over there to CCHR where two people are walking back and forth in front of the *museum*." So, Moxon, tired from his all-nighter briefing Lisa and the mystery man, goes like, OK, DM, and then hikes it over the CCHR from HGB. Abracadabra, Moxon appears.

SRSLY, Ken, I mean Rick, this is your fulltime job? I'd be worried, any chimp can handle what we've seen. We want the French rental back (he looked nice in court). Give the min wage sc guard back his power to guard, and you work on the BIGTIME strategic planning for dispensation of assets, the destruction/removal of those secret dox: Cluephone is Ringing.

Sooner or later, the cult, i mean *church*, will need a Real Lawyer that can function at a higher level, protect the greater good, not chasing around two innocent people who have committed no crimes.

Moxon: What are your crimes. You go first. Start with reactive to PTS. The PTS's didn't look too frightened to me. You pulled us in, and responded. So much for the tech, eh?

Abelson needs new shoes. The skinny blond could use a meal and a little good old-fashioned vitamin D. And Moxon, you are so shakey and so distracted, that the normal boss would send you off to Hawaii for a week to refresh. This TRO thing is really taking a toll on you guys. How will you do if something LEGAL really happens Like Adult Protective Services showing up at Big Blue to see how you treat the older folks? What if a federal agency pops by for some records?
    What is someone inside is TALKING to the feds? It worries me to see an big corporate attorney falling apart in public like this. Take a break, get a little counseling for your bundle of issues, and see if your treatment can help stop those shakes. You do not have the commanding presence of a brilliant barrister when you are handling people in public that show no fear of you, and actually have no respect for you and your cheap antics. You make dumb bad lawyers look good.
  16. highoverlord Member

angry man stop being so OCD and perfect gay like to move stuff around... they did that on purppose i rember listen to lectures of lrh where he talked about the nazis planting in bombs in picture frames that were tilted so when the americans would come in to the house and see the picture frame they would try to fix it and blow them selfs up.

even i dont ever leave public propertly its just not safe
  17. Anonymoux Member

we tried to be very careful but this is not a church with open doors..it's a different kind of church. and all are not welcome. like people who may have interests. like to go to the beach or REAL museums. Is this museum a member of the American Association of Museums, the big professional association. Not! Ha! There approach is museology is pretty non-academic and does not foster research and dialog. It's pure propaganda.
  18. AngryGayPope1 Member

Brief correction

You should have heard him in court "I find their dates confusing" regarding my lawyers timetables. What a shithead! I wasted another day with moxie! :hooray:
  19. highoverlord Member

its not that i want him to stop what agp is doing im just trying to tell him to do it more carefully. and more gay er. he should be dressed like this

[IMG]
  20. Top Grunge Member

Um, could be completely rediculous, but with a guy showing up wherever you go, and getting in your face, and threatening you....that sounds like hes harrassing you and maybe you should get a restraining order on him. Then he cant come near a protest.
  21. highoverlord Member

loololololololololololol omg. mention this to graham. ur making that poor lawyer do so much work hahhah
  22. kritik Member

TRY IT FAGGOT
  23. highoverlord Member

so much work for graham
  24. Smurf Member

Moxon has the right, as the cult's attorney, to go to any cult property location where there are members of Anonymous. A TRO would not stand up.
  25. UdenNavn Member

Yeah, that would probably backfire, since a restraining order works both ways.
  26. Touchstone Member

Moxon is deeply attracted to AGP and doesn't know what to do about it.

Truthaboutscientology.com lists Kendrick Moxon only having completed one PTS/SP course in 2006. Is it possible that Moxon is someone who gets more money *out* of Scientology than he puts in?

See, Moxon is really our friend. He bleeds Co$ of cash and provides a service they value highly but which really accomplishes little. Once Davey is in jail, he'll feel free to proclaim his love for AGP, but until then, he must play the charade. *sniff* It's so tragic and beautiful.
  27. Anonymoux Member

n/m
  28. Anonymoux Member

Parking lot? What parking lot?

No I do not remember this at all. I do not recall going into any parking lot. I sort of remember an injured kitty running back there and my impulse, naturally, was to help, but I immediately self-corrected, pulled out the pulling in and stayed one toe in front of the line. It is this sort of wild embellishment that tempts Moxon to file for *insanity* against AGP. I do recall your being distracting.

We were just a couple a kids out on a summer day in California trying to see the sights like the Free Museum of the Psychiatric Death Industry and all the lulz that comes along with that. Friday is usually crowded and busy in Hollywood but nobody was heading for that snake pit.

We loved our fans that stopped, honked and yelled "We Love Anonymous" while Moxon was whining to the over-worked police officers.

I wonder if the CCHR is a member of the American Association of Museums. Probably not, would decline academic scrutiny and the fostering of research and debate.
  29. Anonymoux Member

Nah, not on this one. Moxon FAILED at creating some kind of legal situation.

Maybe Moxon is bored. Not much important happening legal-wise for the billion dollar business, he just wants MORE AND MORE Anonymous.

Moxon: Listen. Time to get out. It's not worth it.
  30. Anonymoux Member

OK Pix later AGP, I'm off to my next engagement. It's been a long day already, eh?
    Up at 6 and then all that energy going toward the entertainment of a failed loser lawyer with nothing to do but create trouble where there is none.

He had time to get involved with Bar Assn actitivities. Perhaps helping those conned out of every cent, or thrown out on the streets by their church. Broken-hearted families dealing with the grief that comes with suspicious circumstances related to the death of a loved one.
  31. Moralfag Member

He could embroider some intials into his shirts?
  32. Optimisticate Member

Or just tattoo them on his ass so that his cell mate will remember his name.
  33. highoverlord Member

i want to go meet this moxon
  34. Snake Member

Don't fucking touch their shit.
  35. QAnon Member

What's the rule on using boomboxes at protests in LA? If it's not verboten, we have to give Dogfucker a theme song. Just like a pro wrestler, when Dogfucker shows up, we play it. I propose "Filthy/Gorgeous" by the Scissor Sisters. Fits in with AGP's modus operandi (hey, Dogfucker's filthy, and he's gorgeous), and has the wonderful lyrics, "You're an acid junkie, college flunky, dirty puppy daddy bastard." Best of all, it can be used for, say, John Carmichael or Vicky Boyce as well.

Definitely makes for a better option than Bel-Air.
  36. MarcabEmpress Member

no amplified music at protests.
  37. LilDebbie Member

that was an exquisite piece of trollery. bravo.
  38. Quote Member

I don't know if you've brought it up, but you guys could probably troll him by asking why HE is here doing this.

"You're Scientology's top attorney, aren't you? What are you doing here messing around with two random pissant Anonymous like us? Doesn't Scientology have plenty of grunts to do that? I thought DM respected you, why would he assign you grunt work like this?"
  39. Anonymoux Member

perhaps prob with fine motor skilz
    plus shaky kinda hands

he needs sleep and a week away
  40. Anonymoux Member

thank you very much but no one compares to the dancing fail sign girl
    and barney has also set some very high standards as well
    i'm sure i'm forgetting someoneses. have mucho talent here in cali.
    those portland guys can be pretty funny.

lulz all around