Customize

Andy Nolch: The Indie Scientology Podcast

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by CommunicatorIC, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Andy Nolch: The Indie Scientology Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSrkXnY3_ailKNqccnXgrHQ

Andy Nolch talks about his experience with the Church of Scientology.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Andy Nolch talks about his experience with THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

Andy Nolch

Published on Aug 30, 2016
    Andy Nolch talks about his experience with The Church of Scientology on The kink podcast april 2016.
    Want to hear more about Scientology? Check out THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST
    Like comedy? See THE KiNK TV SHOW
    www.youtube.com/thekinktvshow

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *
  2. KSW Scientology Part 1 Andy Nolch on the Kink podcast.

KSW Scientology Part 1 Andy Nolch on the Kink podcast

Andy Nolch

Andy Nolch talks about KSW on the kink podcast.

Check out THE KiNK TV SHOW

3. Independent Scientology Andy Nolch The Kink Podcast.

Independent Scientology is for people who disagree with the controlling Church of Scientology.
  4. What is an SP? It's an Evil Person.

Published on Aug 23, 2016
    Andy Nolch explains what an SP is, it is a supressive person, an evil person, a psychopath. You might have noticed that the Church of Scientology labels protesters as SP's, are people who want a corrupt church to reform really SP's? Of course not!
    There are some evil religion hating people out there who are SP's though. You need to know how to spot an SP. Watch this.
  5. Can I mix Scientology with other practices?

Published on Aug 10, 2016
    Can you mix Scientology with other practises? Does it violate KSW. Well lets find out.
  6. Why do a lot of Scientologists die?

Published on Aug 4, 2016
    Alot of Scientologists tend to die from cancer etc. Why is this so?
  7. What is hard sell?

Published on Jul 28, 2016
    What is hard sell?
    Most church members don't know how to do hard sell and it is causing problems in the church.
  8. Message to Melbourne Scientologists.

Published on Jul 14, 2016
    Message to Melbourne Scientologists ANDY NOLCH VLOG- I left the church because the church is changing L. Ron Hubbard's writings
  9. My Scientology Review.

Published on Jun 11, 2016
    My review of Scientology. Scientology - 5 stars The Church of Scientology - 0 stars.
  10. KSW Scientology Part 2

Published on Aug 31, 2016
    KSW Scientology Part 2 Andy Nolch on the kink podcast. Is RTC violating KSW?

11. Truth Sentinel with Scott episode 75 (Scientology update with Andy Nolch).

Published on Sep 5, 2016
    Truth Sentinel with Scott episode 75 (Scientology update with Andy Nolch)

www.truthsentinel.co.uk

Andy Nolch is host of The Kink TV show, he's also a Scientologist and came on a previous episode of ours (See the episode about human head transplants) to respond to our Scientology episode with Karen de la Carriere and Tony Ortega. In that episode he defended the Church of Scientology. In this episode 1 year on he has something very different to say..

https://www.facebook.com/thekinktvshow/
    THE KiNK TV SHOW - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChOj...

Andy also recently interviewed David Icke:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5UGg...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyvzT...

Scientology is a body of religious beliefs and practices created in 1954 by American author L. Ron Hubbard (1911–86). After he developed Dianetics, the Dianetics Foundation entered bankruptcy and Hubbard lost the rights to his seminal publication Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health in 1952.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, better known as L. Ron Hubbard and often referred to by his initials, LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology.

Karen de la Carriere - President's ex-wife reveals the Church's innermost secrets and why she was cast into darkness when she finally fled after 35 years. ... Karen de la Carriere, 70, was a member of the Church of Scientology for 35 years. She was married to its President.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Karen-lived-like-Queen-wife-Scientology-s-President-But-fel

Tony Ortega is an American journalist and blogger who is best known for his daily blog about the Church of Scientology. He was executive editor of The Raw Story from 2012 until June 2015

tonyortega.org

Louis Theroux has a new documentary out on Scientology;
    My Scientology Movie is a documentary film about Scientology written by and starring Louis Theroux. Directed by John Dower, it premiered at the London Film Festival on 14 October 2015 and received highly positive reviews from critics.
    My Scientology Movie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Scie...

The Sea Organization (Sea Org) is an unincorporated fraternal religious order of the Church of Scientology, comprising the church's most dedicated members.
    Sea Org - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Org

David Miscavige is the leader of the Church of Scientology. His official title is Chairman of the Board of the Religious Technology Center, a corporation that controls the trademarks and copyrights of Dianetics and Scientology. Wikipedia

David Miscavige - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_M...

• Like Like x 1
  12. BLiP Member

Poor kid, he'll get there in the end but fuck those Indies for stalling his recovery.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. How I got into Scientology THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST Episode 1 Andy Nolch.

Published on Sep 12, 2016

This is the first episode of The Indie Scientology Podcast. I talk about how I got involved with Scientology. This podcast will have guests, Scientology news and discussions about Scientology's teachings. This podcast will feature people who are pro-Scientology, anti-Scientology, pro the Independent movement, anti the Independent movement, just anything to do with Scientology. It's a platform for people to voice their opinions, "SP's" will not be censored here. Communication is the universal solvent. Confidential Scientology materials will be discussed but warnings beforehand will be made so that lower case level people can tune out.

SCIENTOLOGY VLOG ANDY NOLCH
    THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST Available in iTunes

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why Disconnection is Good! SCIENTOLOGY VLOG Andy Nolch

Published on Oct 8, 2016
    Andy Nolch talks about disconnection, a controversial policy of Scientology.

15. Xenu Story is Scientifically Possible SCIENTOLOGY VLOG Andy Nolch.

Published on Oct 11, 2016
    The Xenu story might be true. Aliens exist.
    THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST Available in iTunes
  16. thesneakster Member

Andy Nolch should call his podcast "The Andy Nolch Podcast" as he was not elected any sort of media spokesperson for Independent Scientology by anyone except himself. I've reminded him of this in one of the Indie channels on Facebook. His claims about the OT III story do not represent a position statement by any group or faction of Independent Scientology.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  17. BLiP Member

Poor chap. I wonder what he was like before he was subject to Scientology processing.
  18. Why doesn't he count as a faction? I think you are not quite getting the meaning of the word "independent". He has as much right to that name as anyone else. If you want to start "The Real Indie Scientology Podcast" feel free.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. thesneakster Member

If anyone makes public statements on behalf of Anonymous as a group (as if they were a duly appointed spokesperson or representative when they are not) they get disavowed and smacked down, too.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    email: warrior_mike2001@yahoo.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mhobson2011
  20. Have you word cleared "independent" yet?
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/independent

Are you really arguing that "Scientology" is a generic term and anyone should be able to use it in the name of an organization or call themselves a Scientologist but somehow the same doesn't apply to the phrase "Indie Scientology"?
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Different Types of Scientologists THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST EP6 Andy Nolch.

Published on Oct 20, 2016

There are different types of Scientologists. Find out about them and some Scientology news from Russia.

Welcome to THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST. Hosted by comedian Andy Nolch, this podcast has everything to do with the whacky world of Scientology. Yes that interesting religion you might have heard about. Celebrities, controversies, L Ron Hubbard writings, Independent's and Scientology haters. If you like this podcast make sure you click subscribe. Episodes can be found on Andy Nolch's Youtube channel and in iTunes.
  22. Church of Scientology Suffers from Brain Drain and it's Sad MY SCIENTOLOGY VLOG Andy Nolch

Published on Nov 5, 2016

As the Church of Scientology got more and more taken over by an evil person(david miscavige) the more good Scientologists left, and its sad, it suffers from a brain drain. There is hope in Independent Scientology.
  23. Michael Moore Filmed Interview THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST EP7 Andy Nolch.

Published on Nov 11, 2016
    Andy Nolch interviews Michael Moore from the Association of Professional Independent Scientologists. He is a leading figure in the Independent Field. Click link below if you'd like to find out more information or try Scientology:

http://independent-scientologists-association.net/
  24. Scientologists Don't Grant Beingness! MY SCIENTOLOGY RANTS Andy Nolch.

Published on Nov 15, 2016
    Some Scientologists think that protecting Scientology's PR is more important than granting beingness to a fellow Scientologist. What the?
    MY SCIENTOLOGY RANTS ANDY NOLCH Scientology's a great religion, but it's got some problems, let's get them fixed!
  25. Vaccines are way worse than Scientology, churches are empty! MY SCIENTOLOGY RANTS Andy Nolch.

Published on Nov 20, 2016
    Vaccines are way worse than Scientology, churches are empty, get some perspective you Scientology haters!
    MY SCIENTOLOGY RANTS ANDY NOLCH Scientology's a great religion, but it's got some problems, let's get them fixed!

26. AnonLover Member

This brat is the nextgen version of Terril Park. He's a dense dimwit, for now. Just like Terril was when he first showed up on ARS. All the more reason to try and challenge this kid before he gets his Div6 hatting and blossoms into a full blown dick snatching up the ones who escaped but haven't gotten their headspace sorted yet.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. BLiP Member

Okay, so its game over for Scientology and you Scientology haters Anons should stop protesting it and instead get involved in protesting greater outrages . . . <sigh> . . . now, where have I heard that before, like 100 times before? Oh, yeah . . . from Scientologists trying to get people to stop hassling Scientology. This guy gotta be trolling.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Personally, I think anti-vaccination nonsense is a greater outrage than Scientology so this guy is a two-fer. Hooray for crank magnetism.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. if anyone notices them, they usually get laughed at.

(btw, I am official President of Anonymous, effective now)
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Waxing
  31. Scientology Businesses and Out Ethics MY SCIENTOLOGY RANTS Andy Nolch.

Published on Nov 26, 2016

Some church members have a strange idea of how to run a business or be successful. They go about work in an out ethics way in order to afford to do Scientology and become successful. Put your ethics in.

32. Yes, they do.
  33. Interview with the Scientology Skeptic PAUL COLBOURNE.

Published on Jan 9, 2017

Interview with the religious skeptic Paul Colbourne. We discuss religion, Scientology, conspiracy theories, paranormal phenomena. Taken from the latest episode of the Indie Scientology Podcast.

THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST is hosted by comedian Andy Nolch. It has everything to do with the interesting world of Scientology. Celebrities, controversies, Hubbard's writings and more. Podcast also in iTunes:

http://theindiescientologypodcast.libsyn.com/
  34. Andy Nolch interview with Independent Scientology Auditor Ralph Hinton.

Published on Jan 28, 2017

Interview with Ralph Hilton an Independent Scientology auditor. If you'd like to buy his e-meter or get some auditing from him below is a link to his website:
    http://ralphhilton.eu/

THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST is hosted by comedian Andy Nolch. It has everything to do with the interesting world of Scientology. Celebrities, controversies, Hubbard's writings and more. Podcast also in iTunes:

35. This deluded Independent is promoting and selling more of L. Ron Hubbard's dangerous, mind-numbing processing that has never worked or produced even 1 Scientology 'Clear' with full memory recall, perfect vision and freedom from the vast majority of human illnesses as promised by the convicted fraud.

You're selling something that has never worked for profit, that's criminal activity called fraud, Ralph Hilton (Not Hinton). You should be arrested. Please stop selling this dangerous 'tech' that has caused so much harm to so many.

You're clients are extremely vulnerable marks whom you are trying to take advantage of for cash. Your own personal e-meter lie-detector is a joke. You should try an actual job and move on, leave recent exes alone, give them a chance to decompress from the mindfuck that you still promote.

What a joke, Andy Nolch: The Indie Scientology Podcast has everything to do with promoting LRH lies and help sell his dangerous processing that has never worked to extremely vulnerable recent ex-Scientologists who deserve a chance to decompress away from Hubbard's mind-fuck, not to be coerced into purchasing the Independent versions that vary by Independent practitioners. Andy Nolch and other Independent Scientologists overlook Hubbard's brutally abusive policies and dangerous processing.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Andy Nolch interview with Peter Moon - The Scientology Experience.

Published on Feb 10, 2017

Interview with Peter Moon by Andy Nolch on The Indie Scientology Podcast. Working on the ship Apollo, conditions at Flag Clearwater and much more is discussed.

37. Inside a Ron's Org - Independent [or Post] Scientology Max Hauri.

Published on Mar 6, 2017

A look inside Ron's Org Grenchen Switzerland, with Commanding Officer Max Hauri.

THE INDIE SCIENTOLOGY PODCAST

Hosted by Andy Nolch, this podcast has everything to do with the world of Scientology. Guest interviews with current or former Scientologists, good L. Ron Hubbard quotes, Scientology success stories, anything and everything to do with Scientology is on this podcast.
  38. Ron's Org OT Levels Explained - Max Hauri Indie Scientologist

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Published on Apr 23, 2017

Max Hauri Independent Scientologist explains Ron's Org OT levels. Full interview on The Indie Scientology Podcast. Available iTunes.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
  39. Who gave the "independent scientologist" field the right to discard OT III?

Why would somebody claim to be an "independent scientologist" and at the same time discarding one of the milestones of Scientology?