Customize

anchorage, AK raid

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenudan, Jul 28, 2010.

1. xenudan Member

anchorage, AK raid

raiding the mission of $cientology in 3 weeks on Sunday at 11:00 am hoping to see fellow anons there.....raid will be going in and asking about there beliefs....when the cult members try to sell dienetics ask about body thatans and what happens to them after you die
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: anchorage, AK raid

We never go inside
  3. Anonymous Member

You don't mean "go in" as in go inside their premises do you? That's a no-no.
    If you're new and the cult doesn't know you and you want to go in as an inquisitive member of public as opposed to a protester then fine but don't mix the two. Actually you can do whatever you like but experience from others has shown that it is best to keep your protesting to the outside of the cult buildings if you want to build a good relationship with the cops.
    What you suggest sounds like a prank rather than anything useful. You've alerted them now anyway. I'm sure that the AK mission would be extremely lucky to see one random potential cusomer a month showing up at that tumbleweed outpost so you'd likely be busted right away.
  4. Smurf Member

5. Anonymous Member

1 OP posts a planning thread in the post game reports subforum
    2 OP posts a planning thread without any date only saying the raid will be in three weeks on a Sunday. Is that 3.5 weeks from last Sunday or 2.5 weeks from this coming Sunday?
    3 OP posts "raid will be going in and asking about there beliefs....when the cult members try to sell dienetics ask about body thatans and what happens to them after you die" while the cult monitors this forum closely.

Facepalm.png?1280354338.png
  6. Before anyone contacts John Forrest Crane anymore, I think it should be known he is a child molester of young girls. If you continue to allow him in your life, please do not ever let him be alone with your children, grand children or any kids for that matter.

You have been warned and I am going to do my best to get this word out there.