Customize

Analyze what does your browser reveal to websites

Discussion in 'How To' started by Greysea, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Greysea Member

Online privacy test http://StayInvisible.com/ to analyze what does your browser reveal to websites, in addition to your IP address. Allows to check your default Internet connection and connections protected with "hide my IP" services like proxy or VPN - often with shocking results.
    Modern web browsers provide a user with a lot of features but they have also been designed to reveal your IP address and tons of other "innocent looking" information to websites.
    A collection of such information can be used to compile browser fingerprints that according to the EFF study are unique, identifiable and can be easily used for online tracking.
    Hope will be usefull.
  2. Anonymous Member

^ Nah I don't feel like clicking on that link maybe it's an IP harvester!
  3. Greysea Member

No, it is not
  4. Anonymous Member

^ New user 3-4th time this week a new user opened account and immediately posts an article on computer security or some other type of activity where IP's could be compromised, seems strange.

I won't clink on that link for the same reason I don't click on file attachments or links in emails, It Not a Good Idea!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Greysea Member

Of course, you are right.
    I just wanted to share a helpful website.
  6. Anonymous Member

dont give a fuck.jpg
  7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You have to keep this in mind: A newcomer that comes on here and posts a link to a site that is unknown for a vast majority of us will get the standard "Avoid like it has AIDS" treatment.

I understand you'd like to share a link, but please understand that people here want to stay anonymous and links like the one you posted can cause some to go into Defcon 1 mode even if the link is legitimate.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Brent Owner Member

Its all corruptste my brothers, first of all none of this should be readed by the goverment, fuck them..
  9. Anonymous Member

bzZ4z.jpg
  10. Brent Owner Member

Don't cry little bitch :)
  11. Kilia Member

From doing a "google search". stayinvisible.com is mostly a proxy server.
  12. Anonymous Member

Wow. You let that fly over your head... That "woosh" sound you heard was it successfully flying over.

Recap:

Learn to use your spell checker. That sentence was an abomination to all Grammar Nazis out there.

Let me fix it for you:

13. mm...got to wonder about this "link boy"! Just use IXQUICK with your TOR...you'll get some now.
  14. Person who post d thread is very helpful for facebook becuz they are no 1 spy.
  15. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of guest necro's today....
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Leakjuppie Member

Good, But better to use traffic sniffer programs like: Wireshark or Glasswire. They make moe detailed analyse even with graphic and you can watch you connections in real time.
    Also don't foreget to use duckduckgo search
  17. Do fuck off bro. Teaching your granny to suck eggs on this forum is NOT recommended.
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Thanks, it sounds like you know what you're doing. Ignore the troll.