Customize

"An emotional" Tom Cruise on CNN

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by A.Non Hubbard, Jan 8, 2009.

1. A.Non Hubbard Member

"An emotional" Tom Cruise on CNN

Anderson Cooper just plugged "an emotional" Tom Cruise on Jett's death will be a story on his show tonight (10p ET).

Think he'll lash out at critics?
  2. Optimisticate Member

Re: "An emotional" Tom Cruise on CNN

Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?
  3. Erra Member

Will watch, will lol
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

I guess Kristi is too fat to get on TV to do shill spots any more.

Poor TC from hollywood superstar to cult shill doing faux emotional interviews about people who probably barely knows.
  5. Delta Member

I got one.

2qb4tjq.jpg
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Hey Tommygirl, can you dedicate the imminent footbullet to me? :D
  7. Oswald2001 Member

My guess is that TC will remain low key so as to appear sane...or close to it.

I think TC is fully aware that he is on a razor's edge concerning his box office appeal in general, the prospects for the rest of his career (if any), the viability of United Artists and the current marrket performance of Valkyrie (upon which sooooo much rides).

People 'bout had enough...thankfully...of the Crazy Tom and his Space Alien Cult.
  8. A.Non Hubbard Member

Well if he does, I think our next battlefield could be on the tabloid pages.

We already have Gawker, Glosslips and Perez's attention. If we could put out a refutation to a big celebrity bawwfest about the big scary suppressives it'll be further damage to the cult, and they'll be the ones to report on it first.
  9. Skeptic1337 Member

If I remember right Anderson also has a special needs kid and hates the cult.

Maybe I'm thinking of another white haired anchor.

Maybe he grills TC. Here's hoping :)
  10. the_cloak Member

I predict epic amounts of the crazy.
  11. Anonynamefag Member

12. sue Administrator

please record the show
    please record the show
    please record the show

i asked three times that makes it very please please please.
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

only if you say please.
  14. Your Mom Member

Pretty please with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.
  15. A.Non Hubbard Member

Anderson just confirmed Cruise will be lashing out at critics.
  16. Your Mom Member

OMG. I'm so SHOCKED!

Rilly. I yam.
  17. Anonynamefag Member

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to RPF we go... *whistles* hi ho, hi ho.
  18. A.Non Hubbard Member

He's acknowledging suppressives. That's a big deal
  19. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm watching his behind the scenes live webcam right now.

Send him some more messages.
  20. Anonynamefag Member

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Impact"] 5dbfffd4.png
    [SIZE="6"]WARNING NOW ENTERING FOOTBULLET ZONE
    TURN BACK NOW
    [/SIZE]
    5dbfffd4.png [/FONT][/COLOR]

READY AIM FIRE, TOMMYGIRL
  21. Skeptic1337 Member

22. Anonynamefag Member

23. A.Non Hubbard Member

That was wow
  24. Anonynamefag Member

Lame. Didn't answer any question.
  25. A.Non Hubbard Member

NOW WATCH HIS MOVIE
  26. Erra Member

Goddamnit

they just replayed the The View clip

AC, you nigger. Id hump you anyway
  27. A.Non Hubbard Member

Was that an attempt at an implant?

Incident 3 ITT
  28. exOT8Michael Member

TC Interview on The View; (shown on AC360)

He did not get out even one sentence. From looking at his body language I think he did NOT look personally affected by Jett's death and looked to be trying to seem sad but acted so poorly it was fail. I saw zero emotions from TC but trying to hide his lack of appropriate compassion. he could at least have said something nice about Jett, but did not.

He just stuttered (on the View) and failed to say anything at all. He looked (eyes) as cold and stony as a nazi and resembled DM more every time he comes on TV.
  29. reznik Member

tbh
    All i have ever wanted from Chanology is for TC to make some kind of anti-anon statement on TV.
  30. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol, was it as close as you hoped?
  31. King Nerd Member

As I said on IRC, Tom Cruise wasn't about to say shit. He's got a (bad) movie to promote, Anonymous is at cause, and the press has caught on to the cult's lies and deceit.

Gentlemen, welcome to Endgame.
  32. Anon1720 Member

Needs poons:

33. Consensus Member

I don't know if you play chess, but I made an analogy to a friend the other day that we're in the middle game now, with a clear advantage.

The opening is all pawn moves and trying to get the board to a position where you have an advantage in middle game. Our moves were to compile, analyze, and popularize data harmful to the cult.

Their opening moves were to call us terrorists, hate-mongers, and to try to scare us so we wouldn't fight into a middle game.

The death of Jett Travolta was the moment we entered the middle game. The cult has been completely unable to capitalize on their early game tactics - the 'hatemonger' language isn't taking, and nobody is suggesting we're terrorists. Our early game efforts, on the other hand, are paying off in spades. While the press isn't 100% accepting what we say, they are reading what we have written over the last year, and the press has been divided into articles outlining our view (that Scientology is dangerous, that its beliefs and practices kill people, and that Jett may be yet another victim), fluff articles expressing sympathy, and 'damage control' articles that are the cult trying to hold ground. Scientology is not making up any ground, they have been completely unable to use this event to tarnish our reputation or to paint us as the 'bad guys.' AT BEST, they've convinced a few people (who refuse to look into it further) that we are 'mistaken' about our beliefs.

This will play out, but we've clearly dominated the middle-game.

The end game is them pushing their king around the board in hopes of forcing a stalemate. That's what we can look forward to over the next year if we don't achieve checkmate (a massively damning story, or a criminal investigation into the cult) before then.

Scientology has to realize now that they can't beat us - they can, at best, outlast us. And even if they do, they'll still be severely crippled.
  34. exOT8Michael Member

Great post, Consensus, I think U have nailed it.
  35. Re: "An emotional" Tom Cruise on CNN

Agreed. We'll know when we're in the endgame because the events will be large and in quick succession. Right now it's all about making careful moves and not letting our endurance fall off.
  36. Consensus Member

It's important to note that often the middle game results in an advantage of just a couple points - maybe a knight and a pawn up on the other guy. And when it enters end-game, that's all it takes - even starting with 32 pieces on the board, being up by 2 pieces in a chess game is HUGE.

And we're there. But that doesn't mean the game is over.
  37. abattoir13 Member

Very epic posting there! T.C cannot act on the fly to save his life.When they asked him about not being allowed to see DR.'s his body posture changed and he starting blinking at a higher rate (a typical sign of lying/stress),plus I cannot help to think that how he "answered" them and how Tommy boy "answered" on the morning show sounded just the same in words and phrase.
  38. A.Non Hubbard Member

BW: One of the things that was said was that in your religion there is not a medication you don't-- uh, necessarily take a member of your family or anyone to a doctor. Is that the case?

TC: No, it's not true. It's actually-- uh, it's just not true. It's actually the opposite of where you-- y'know, they say 'look, get your physical, get medication, get your physical, uh, illnesses handled. It's actually the exact opposite.

BW: Go to a doctor if you need.

TC: Look, and these people are, I have to tell you, you all know him, and you see him, and, and Kelly, and they're-- no one. No one. You know, I-- um, torn. These are people that are, they-- you know I remember Jett when he was born. And y'know I saw him when he was, I guess, a few months old. And John just adored him. And he, both of his children. And Kelly. So it's something that, ah, you know, I don't have the words for it. And I think, really, for any, any parent.

Why was he so nervous? Was he performing for his best buddy Davey?
  39. anonnews Member

Yeah, I think that's about the best analogy I've seen yet.
  40. mrfyde Member

So how long since Tom Cruise said he was not going to speak publicly about Scientology ? ?

not really sure I'd call that speaking though