Customize

All your banned and falsely DMCA'd videos go here

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Ramona, May 27, 2009.

1. Ramona Member

All your banned and falsely DMCA'd videos go here

I am happy to notice today that Ron Savelo has "blinked" at least once, and retracted his DMCA claim. Until our ultimate victory, though, if you like, I have made a place where we can upload our Chanology-related videos without false DMCAs interfering with our enjoyment of life. It has all the good features of YouTube or other such sites, and it isn't in moonspeak.

CHANOLOGY VIDEO: ALL YOUR BANNED and FALSELY DMCA'd VIDEOS GO HERE

Let's mostly just put videos on this site. There are already plenty of places for our local planning and global planning and strategizing and socializing. We just need a place to put our videos where we don't have to blunder through Soviet moonspeak, or have our accounts suddenly axed by YouTube Scilon collaborators, Vimeo art-fags, etc.

The folks who run Ning.com is cool and doesn't afraid of anything. Make yourself a page, fancy it up, have an avatar, anything you like. Upload your videos. People will be able to comment on your films; they can find them via your user-page; they can search for them on the site; they can browse via the "Videos" tab; they can send you PMs; you can embed your videos in all the usual places; you can send someone the link; all the good stuff, without the Ron Savelo bullshit and without "violating community standards" and other such nonsense.

If you have a relevant video, even if it hasn't been banhammered or isn't in danger of being banhammered, put it here!

Or, not!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: All your banned and falsely DMCA'd videos go here

Thanks!!! Sure will do that!!! :)
  3. Anonymous Member

Ning: About: Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines
  4. Olrik Member

lol @ the requirements!
    Videos are limited to 100MB.
  5. Ramona Member

6. T.W.C_Anon Member

I'd like to see the Shawn Lonsdale videos go up there, as they seem to be among the ones Savelo gets the most butthurt over and imho he has no grounds to remove. I've tried to keep them up on failtube but they keep getting axed. Has someone got the collection and where can I find them? Or if someone else wants to take care of this be my guest, I just want to see them up and stay that way.

Also this is court documents with Shawn on record stating the videos are fair use and are intended to be shown free of charge on the internet.

Some one has kindly uploaded the Lonsdale video where he is assaulted by Savelo to youtube again. Already Savelo is bawwing about it in the comments.
  7. iaxiloll Member

Meh
  8. mrfyde Member

retracted after I learnd2read
  9. Ramona Member

it's up there --
    When Scilons Attack! Ron Savelo Goes Apeshit on Shawn Lonsdale - CHANOLOGY VIDEO

10. T.W.C_Anon Member