Customize

Alexander Jentzsch, son of Heber has died.

Discussion in 'Media' started by 1957, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

and I'm saying I did until she asked me for my credit card #
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Methadone is a very dangerous drug, amazing the cult allowed that medication.
  4. Quentinanon Member

Scientology does not condone methadone. I read that the coroner said there was no evidence of murder, but I still find this very suspicious. Reminds me of the death of Quentin Hubbard.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Methadone has a very narrow range of safety. Too much you die, too little there isn't pain relief. Taking any other narcotics in addition to the methadone leads to overdose quickly, even a small dose.
    What happened to the story about 'touch assist'? Now they are saying they were looking in on him and he wasn't moving- for a day.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

He was pining for the fjords.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Malory Member

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/8...sed-to-treat-pain-kills-thousands-every-year/

Yep, strip the person of everything they've got and leave them to die because they can't afford decent pain medication.

Fucking cult.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anon-sky Member

You know, I don't give two sh*ts what Andrea looks like. Physically, she's prettier than I am, but as my grandma always says: "Pretty is as pretty does" and keeping a grieving mother from her son's funeral is U G L Y!
    • Agree Agree x 7
  11. Malory Member

Ha, yeah. Not so much for someone who has led a very sheltered life with regards to all types of drugs.
  12. Anonymous Member

true, but if you know what you are doing the high is hard to beat, it's better than heroin!
  13. Anonymous Member

Better high wat
  14. Anonymous Member

Once upon a time, I did LSD25, Psilocybin and MDMA in one hit. It wasn't fun. Now Peyote, with the right dose? That is big time fun!
  15. Anonymous Member

^^^I'm twelve and wat is this?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

And Susan Meister.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Quentinanon Member

Considering this death and several other suspicious deaths scientology has been involved with (like Lisa McPherson), I offer this description: Supervised, opportunistic murder.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Put it this way - the only details we have come from Scientology. The poor sod could've died anywhere, Gold Base even, and transported. Tinfoil, I know, but when it comes to Scientology, nothing is as it first appears and is always worse than you think. Did the toxin screen include everything - cyanide, for example? Too far fetched . . . yeah, maybe.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. If the cult "murdered" this sad-sack dupe of a young man in the midst of all this cruise/media storm, they are way way beyond stupid
  20. anon walker Moderator

nah, he was just ignored and died. Like the girl recently at Narconon Arrowhead.
    Like Jett Travolta.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

He was "out ethics" or some shit. In the minds of clams he's better off dead.

Where is Shelly Miscavige?
  23. sure they murder people. Rex Fowler murdered a man who came to pick up his severance pay which Fowler had earmarked for the cult of scientology.

But the primary way the cult kills people seems to be through manslaughter. using the tech they rob the victim of all survival skills, bring the victim to a traumatic condition, then when the tech proves to be worthless they go off somewhere in denial and the victim dies alone.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  24. Anonymous Member

I think that this is known as "willful neglect."
  25. Tourniquet Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  26. failboat Member

icwutudidthar.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  27. WagTheWog Member

28. failboat Member

Bump
    We found out on the 17th of July that LAPD was investigating, and that tox reports would be done in 4-6 weeks. We are at the end of week 4 and the beginning of week 5.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. failboat Member

Counting business days only, week 5 ended Friday or ends Monday. Week 6 begins on Monday or Tuesday.

Radaronline and Tony O have been covering this. Both probably have contact info for Ed Winter at the Coroner's office. 'Tis time they were all pooned a reminder?
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...into-the-suspicious-death-of-a-scientologist/

Inspector Marty talks about CoS blocking on the LA County Coroner investigation.

Loved this:
    Or maybe you could go to the real police, but that's just me.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  33. whitesand Member

Karen is posting at ESMB that autopsy results are back. Pneumonia and methadone are the causes of death, death ruled an accident. She says she will post more docs later.
  34. Tourniquet Member

Methadone? This doesn't sound right at all.
  35. Anonymous Member

Post? Link?
  36. Anonymous Member

Re: LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

I spent today at the Coroner's office.
    I will post certain key documents in due course.

Alexander :: Cause of Death

PNEUMONIA AND METHADONE.

Only 1% of people with pneumonia who are treated die of it
    It is treated successfully with anti-biotics.

Autopsy showed NO antibiotics but lots of DRUGs and METHODONE.

Manner of Death : Accident.

As the Coroner's office told me, if he was 16 or 17 years old it could be Criminal Negligence. But he was an ADULT. He took the drugs.

He had no Los Angeles Doctor. No intervention was done for the pneumonia but he was taking these drugs and METHADONE.

It was on the 5 o'clock news ABC TV Eye witness news.

I guess the Church of Scientology is rejoicing that it was ruled "an accident".

The Church that PRETENDS it has the answers to Drugs, Narconon, and so on, let a 27 year die who was weekly in touch with Donatella of OSA Intelligence !

Disconnect the child from his Mom, imprison his father in SP hole for 8 years and after Alexander's 16 years in the Sea Org....dead from Methadone !

Scientology Inc Success Story.

Fly high with the Angels Alexander.

[IMG]

Alexander, his wife Andrea and myself.
    Alexander looks odd ~He was crushed that Heber Jentzsch his father was not permitted to attend his wedding at Celebrity Center.
    Heber was under severe Mind Control punishments at SP Hole at the time.

Karen de la Carriere

• Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

38. sallysock Member

[IMG] Re: LAPD Investigating Alexander Jentzsch's Death

Vicki Podberesky, Office of Special Affairs lawyer for years calls the Coroner's office within minutes of Andrea Jentzsch being told the results.

She says how she represents the in-laws Jeffrey and Maureen Kavon wanting assurance that the case was closed, or words to that effect.

Vicki is a criminal defense lawyer. She runs the Private Investigators that do the slimy work. She is the Cut away so that the Church can say, "We did not order that !....the Lawyer did." She is one of the lawyers that takes the OSA orders.

"Private Family Affair!" Karin Pouw of OSA tells the media. While Donatella, 2nd in command at OSA Intelligence is on the phone to Jeffrey and Maureen Kovan 6-8 times a day the week Alexander died.

Private Family Affair indeed ! OSA Criminal Lawyer, OSA Intervention all the way.

Vicki, perhaps you are gloating. Alexander Jentzsch did 2 whole Purification Rundowns in the Sea org and died of Methadone ! Happy now ?

[IMG]
    Vicki Podberesky

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Karen has enough scratch. She should have a private autopsy/toxicology done.

Methadone still doesn't sound right to me, adult or not.

There is foul play here.
  40. Anonymous Member

Methadone's prescribed legally as a cheap painkiller and if Alexander was sick, feverish and in pain, it could well be that he mixed the dosage up or forgot he'd taken some already.

Legally, the in-laws and CoS are off the hook. Morally, the whole lot of them can go to hell because a sick man was left on his own to get sicker and die. Calling a doctor would have saved his life but I guess the Kavons didn't want stuck with a medical bill. Miserable cunts.
    • Agree Agree x 1