Customize

Albuquerque & Toronto 2-7-11 Flash Raid

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Bipolart, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bipolart Member

Tazor was in her nun outfit for this cold raid. Poor MS and Munchkin didn't make it, probably due to the cold. They were missed. We had guests! Anonymom17 and Anonymom22 from Toronto stopped by during their road trip, and it was fun! We were given Canada touques, and they were given cans of New Mexico green chile.
    We actually had a Scilon come over for some confront, which apparently has never happened before. I thought I filmed it, but I failed big time. Tazor thinks she recognized him from when she was in. He asked us if we thought getting people off drugs was a good thing. We put down the bong, and told him it was dangerous the way Scientology does it. I couldn't hear the rest, but hopefully Anonymom's can fill that in. We had lots of honks, and everybody seems to know that Scientology sucks. Thank you Toronto for coming down and raiding with us!
  2. Bipolart Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. HellRazor Member

You accidently the recording, but nice raid anyways. (Way to represent, Torontofags!)
  4. tazor Member

It was a great raid! We saw ONE scilon and he had the balls to come talk to us for a minute. Angry scilon, yes. But at least he engaged us a little. I told him that everything on the internet is true. He thought I was serious, of course. lol He was the only one we saw go in the org so I have to assume he was the only one on course. hahaha Boy, those stats are off the charts! Just not in an upward trend sorta way.

It was so awesome that Anonymous Toronto came and protested with us. And gave us HATS! We loved having Anonymom's 17 and 22 join us! It was great fun. Bipolart gave me a really lovely piece of her art.

I haven't been able to protest for awhile and it was great getting back to it on a raid like this.

MS and Munchkin, so sorry you just missed us. I'll catch you at the next one. :)
  5. tazor Member

Oh yeah! Bipolart gave me her Sparrow on a stick! I haz it and iz keepin it!:D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Was that Sparrow I saw in front with you New Mexico Anons? Good one.

ICE (International Cooperative Enturbulation) is niiiice.
  7. Bipolart Member

No way, Jose!! Dat be mah Sparrow! Git yer (p)own!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

Albuquerque and Toronto the same day? Nice.
  9. HellRazor Member

Not quite. Toronto Anons in Albuquerque.
  10. Ann O'Nymous Member

Oh really ?
  11. Bipolart Member

Yeah. They are on a road trip, and passed through ABQ to do a raid.
  12. I was wondering where the toronto anons were! I've just done my first protest at the AO! Look forward to seeing another protest at toronto org.

Hey, don't worry about the fail on recording. I too am learning the ins and outs of recording and protesting at the same time...

-Adam
  13. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.